🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

On 6/3/2021 at 4:11 AM, sydneysam said:

Also, while scrolling through the covers of Gih on her profile, I didn't know she already had a cover of Colors of the Wind 😮 AND Cam's finale song, Stand Up waaay back

Here's her cover of Stand Up by Cynthia Erivo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7M2_v2hC6a/

And here's her cover of Colors of the Wind, Tori Kelly's version (what Daillon suggested here)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1K4ebshLjq/

WOAH, that mini-cover of Stand Up is SHOCKINGLY good! I'm floored by that big note!

Colors of the Wind is also stunning, as expected

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Anyway, I came over here with a relatively mundane update: I think Gih cut her hair? I can't be certain, but it appears so based on her most recent story.

I’m not sure. Did she have extensions in on the show? Regardless, it’s still the same Gih we know and love. ☺️

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

WOAH, that mini-cover of Stand Up is SHOCKINGLY good! I'm floored by that big note!

@gihhhh if you wanna do a full cover of Stand Up 👀 that would be super cool!! (and of course, also cool if you don't wanna lol)

Luckily Instagram auto-loops videos, so I can loop the insta mini-cover of Stand Up for now :stud:

edit: i'm not sure if she still visits oops but i'll request it if she posts again about song requests / if she does an instagram live

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, British Man said:

SHE LIVE WOOHOO

She wants our song suggestions and she might do some singing

im in a meeting rn, but i popped in and asked if she'd save the live, and she said she feels weird saving them so maybe, but she also said she'd post it? i'm not quite sure what the difference between the two is, but hopefully we'll be able to see it afterward in some form! 

Just now, QueenCami said:

im in a meeting rn, but i popped in and asked if she'd save the live, and she said she feels weird saving them so maybe, but she also said she'd post it? i'm not quite sure what the difference between the two is, but hopefully we'll be able to see it afterward in some form! 

I think she meant that instead of saving the whole video, she'd post the clips of her singing.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Y’all I heard Gihanna WITH MY OWN EARS  absolutely SLAY a cover of Almost Is Never Enough😭😭😭this was a moment

i heard her singing a bit of what i think was "try" but then i had to turn it off to pay attention at my meeting :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, British Man said:

SHE LIVE WOOHOO

She wants our song suggestions and she might do some singing

I MISSED IT 💀😭 

6 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Y’all I heard Gihanna WITH MY OWN EARS  absolutely SLAY a cover of Almost Is Never Enough😭😭😭this was a moment

lucky you ❤️

6 hours ago, British Man said:

She said that her cover of "Defying Gravity" is coming!!!

YAAAAY excited for this one 🤩

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

FC60-D97-E-F77-F-4-CEB-8451-EB04-E88-A55
:w00tbounce:

YES! We're finally getting the trio performance we were robbed of on the show! :wub:

edit: obviously not a "trio performance" in that sense, but we're getting a collab w them?!?!?! this is the best news!!! these three are probably my top three of the season!!!! ❤️ 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 3

I just listened to "I Was Here" for the first time (I know, blasphemous that I've never heard it before :haha:), and y'all were right, this song is perfect for Gih! This was one of the ones she confirmed that she was going to cover, right? 

• Haha 3

The more I listen to Gih's Always Remember Us This Way on Spotify, the more I get the Beyoncé comparison LMAO

the run in the word play in the part of "and the band won't play" was what resembles Beyoncé's technique the most imo

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

The more I listen to Gih's Always Remember Us This Way on Spotify

and yes, I've been listening to it non-stop, I've memorized every run that Gih did on the song 👻 (jk, tiny bit of exaggeration 🤪)

her, Rachel, and Jordan had the studios that I kept on listening to 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

The more I listen to Gih's Always Remember Us This Way on Spotify, the more I get the Beyoncé comparison LMAO

the run in the word play in the part of "and the band won't play" was what resembles Beyoncé's technique the most imo

Gihanna and Carolina both being compared to battle advisors on The Voice All-Star Season :wub::stud:

• Haha 3