🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

NOOOOO ugh that sucks, and oops I DM'd Gih about that a few hours ago, I should probably unsend her so I don't bother her for the same info you already gave me but that's also weird LOL. BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER TO RECORD THEM AHHHH

And yes, Nish's tone is STUNNING. Her Can You Talk cover is just amazing! And 100% Pia and Gih slay with their fashion! Add Victor's wig to the list and we've got the full list going :haha:

And yes, Emma's videos are hilarious LOL, I used to watch them somewhat often but now all I watch is gaming videos and good mythical morning :haha:

I hate how I ran out of reactions.. again. I'll probably flood your post with reacts tomorrow (or later today I guess 😂)

• Haha 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

I hate how I ran out of reactions.. again. I'll probably flood your post with reacts tomorrow (or later today I guess 😂)

It's the worst feeling lmao, it also tells me I've been spending WAY too much time on IDF :haha:

• Haha 1

I forgot to post it here- I've been so busy 😳 BUT YEAH here are my artworks for the live playoffs + semi-final performances of Gih

Untitled70-20210515005651.png

Untitled90-20210522010056.png

the reference for both this photos were her posts for both nights !! and these two were probably two of my favorite artworks so far. I JUST ENJOY MAKING ARTWORKS FOR GIH 😩❤️

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I forgot to post it here- I've been so busy 😳 BUT YEAH here are my artworks for the live playoffs + semi-final performances of Gih

the reference for both this photos were her posts for both nights !! and these two were probably two of my favorite artworks so far. I JUST ENJOY MAKING ARTWORKS FOR GIH 😩❤️

Kelly Clarkson Wow GIF by The Voice

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Stunning. ✨

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

LOVE IT!!! 

and yes @Angeles I LOVE the new profile pic!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sydneysam said:

#Gawjus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Moments of slayage from "Reflection"...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

Ok imma try and predict what these are without looking on YouTube

I think the first one is like the big run she does before she sings Who is that girl I see. Like, whoa-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-oh-whoaaaaaaaaa-oa-oa-oh

I think the second one is "Why must we all conceal"

And I think the Third one is "Insi--i-i-i-iiiiiiiiiiiiide"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, British Man said:

Ok imma try and predict what these are without looking on YouTube

I think the first one is like the big run she does before she sings Who is that girl I see. Like, whoa-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-oh-whoaaaaaaaaa-oa-oa-oh

I think the second one is "Why must we all conceal"

And I think the Third one is "Insi--i-i-i-iiiiiiiiiiiiide"

Yep. All correct! ;) 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yep. All correct! ;) 

That's what happens when you listen to her performances during class instead of listening to the teacher 😎

I might be failing, but I can at least say that I got a self-made quiz perfect on IdolForums

(I'm not actually failing I just wanted to be funny)

• Haha 5

Gihanna posted on her Insta

"it's becoming time for covers to come back!!(emoji that I don't have on my Ipad) drop your suggestions in the comments"

Replies

Tamara Jade

"A duet with me 😜🥰 "

Both Top 9 queens

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Moments of slayage from "Reflection"...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

imma do the same thing as the other person did above since i wanna try and guess, im not confident though

1. that "woah-oahoahfohohoh" thing before "who is that girl i see"

2. the first part looks like "wear a mask" but it doesn't seem right since it doesn't seem like "i can fool the world" after... not sure on this one

3. the iconic "INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE" 

i prob am 0/3 but i tried 💔 i've been listening more on spotify than on youtube unfortunately

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sydneysam said:

I cannot stop listening to Gihanna's on-show performances omg LMAO this is like so unhealthy :haha:

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Same lol. “Reflection” is on repeat. :music:

YES, they're so good! Always Remember Us This Way and Reflection are being looped on spotify, and once her BA and KO songs are recorder and posted there, they'll be added to my playlist! 

1 hour ago, British Man said:

Gihanna posted on her Insta

"it's becoming time for covers to come back!!(emoji that I don't have on my Ipad) drop your suggestions in the comments"

Replies

Tamara Jade

"A duet with me 😜🥰 "

Both Top 9 queens

YES! that would be SO good omg

• Like 2