The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

Team Keith

Arlo: Another home run from him! He always manages to grab my attention with that powerful voice of his. There is so much ache in it and I love how intense this performance got. 

Lau: I think Lau did what she needed to do in order to prove the haters wrong. This was definitely one of her best performances. She got the opportunity to really showcase her range and overall, I think she did a good job of making the song feel fresh. 

My Pick for the Finals: I would pick Arlo. Lau also did a good job, but it’s hard to match the power and conviction that was present in Arlo’s performance. 

Team Rita

G-Nat!on: The Ari stan side of me is literally screaming right now!!! :omg: They brought the vocals, attitude, and I can’t wait to see how they perform this one (luckily, they usually upload the performance to IGTV.) 

Sian: Ugh, this was insanely good too! I loved the arrangement. It kept the song fresh, but still allowed for the emotional delivery.

My Pick for the Finals: Both were really good, but I would go with Sian. It wasn’t as vocally perfect as G-Nat!on’s, but the arrangement and emotional delivery kept me invested. 

Team Jess

Ella: Interesting song choice for her voice and singing style. 🤔 She still managed to wow me with her vocals though. Her range is absolutely insane! 😳 I really want her to get a ballad if she advances though. 

Mick: I’d say this was his weakest performance yet. Jess really wanted to push him vocally with this one, but he unfortunately failed to deliver in some parts. :( I also lost a lot of the emotion that would usually allow me to excuse some of the vocal issues. 

My Choice for the Finals: I would pick Ella because she was the better vocalist here. Regardless of who Jess chooses, I think her team will have an uphill battle in the Finals. 

Team Guy

Bella: I don’t get why people were disappointed by this one. Yes, it was probably her weakest performance, but that is “weakest” in the middle of a fantastic run. She showed off her vocal power and range, and while it wasn’t her most dynamic performance, it was still a good one. 

Jordan: Wow, this might have been his best vocal performance on the show. The way he traversed the notes in falsetto (?) was crazy good! I think he did a great job of showcasing his versatility with this one. 

My Pick for the Finals: I would go with Jordan because he came across as the more dynamic vocalist. Both are good options though. 

18 minutes ago, French20 said:

but hey Rita from the audition of GN, she told them that she would go all the way with them 🙄

and they deserved it :P Siann deserved it too, but that doesn't mean they don't. Their originality is what makes them stand out for me, they're very marketable

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

and they deserved it :P Siann deserved it too, but that doesn't mean they don't. Their originality is what makes them stand out for me, they're very marketable

Yeah, either act from her team would have been a good choice for the Finals.  

• Like 1

The Grand Finalist Orginals

Mick Harrington - Real You - If I'm being honest, he's so not marketable. The tone, the song, everything about him will be forgotten in ten seconds to the maximum.

Bella Taylor Smith - Higher - It' okay, her voice deserves better songs.

G-Nation - Mad About You - A simple pop dance track, it just sounds too cheap.

Arlo Sim - Feel - It's another cheap one like an unreleased song abandoned by some random artists.

I feel like Bella was given the best song, she is most likely to win.

• Thanks 1

Hopefully Channel 7 makes some significant changes next season, such as giving the artists more performances. It’s impossible to get to know the artists with this few performances, and hopefully with less brutal cuts the artists that make it less far get more performances and airtime

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Bella’s original is amazing!!! Her voice is so beautiful and she found the perfect mix between emotional delivery and vocal power.

All the other originals disappointed me. :( 

It’s been a while since TVAU had finale originals

But it seems like the US version where most originals aren’t very good

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

It’s been a while since TVAU had finale originals

But it seems like the US version where most originals aren’t very good

Yeah, except for Bella’s. 😅 The most disappointing one for me was Arlo’s. The song is too pop-sounding, which is probably due to them wanting the songs to be fit for pop radio. Arlo has a massive voice, but the song just didn’t showcase that. ☹️

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

which is probably due to them wanting the songs to be fit for pop radio

With his song (Youngblood and now his original) for the grand finale? I could totally see that. This might give Bella the edge when it comes to appealing for the Grand Finale

• Like 1