The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Bella and Guy had the best coach/contestants duet imo. Their vocal choices were stellar! 🤩

Not surprised, Guy’s like walking talking human autotune and Bella’s been spectacular this whole season.

Guy winning with Bella is well deserved, it’s just a shame the format made that easy to predict.

Edited by VintageVoice
Missed the fact we knew results already oops
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Not surprised, Guy’s like walking talking human autotune and Bella’s been spectacular this whole season.

Guy winning with Bella is well deserved, it’s just a shame the format made that easy to predict.

This is why I hate team quotas for the finale. They make the results way more predictable, and I hope TVAU eliminates them like TV. But the format really hurt individuals on stacked teams, especially since they didn’t have steals this year

• Like 2

Some changes I want to see next year 

-Make the YT videos available for everyone. Channel 9 didn’t geolocked their videos, and neither did Channel 7 for the first two weeks. They also removed Jake’s YT Channel and prevented their videos from being featured in Best of Compilations. This is why I had to stop watching the season. It also prevents the contestants from gaining international fans, in a version that has had finalists from other countries.

-Cut the cuts! It was unfair that the artists didn’t get to have a full round after the auditions, and were mostly shown singing in montages, with some not shown at all. Not to mention, there were no steals for the losers, which would have been beneficial. Some of my favorites in auditions got eliminated like that without a real performance.
-More performances for contestants. Only 20 singers made it to the round before semis, and they only got 1 full performance besides their audition. The semifinalists also only got three full performances, which is not enough performances for someone advancing that deep into the competition. It felt like the format really rushed the season and we didn’t get to know the contestants well.

-Get rid of team quotas. This was a problem last season as well (because of COVID) and they didn’t change it. Assuming the COVID situation gets better in Australia, we should have a free for all finale again, in case 2 deserving contestants happen to be on the same team. The team quotas make the season predictable, as we know who the coach favorites are. Also, this will allow the Public to vote again and have more of a say in the finale, as well as make the season less predictable.

The talent was still great this year, but these problems made it more difficult to be invested in the season because of the Channel 9 censorship and the awful format.

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MateusSa said:

G-Nat!on along with Sheldon Riley from Season 7 & 8 are gonna compete on Eurovision - Australias Decides for a spot on Eurovision

Those definitely seem like two of the most fitting contestants for Eurovision. Also, if Sheldon makes it, this will be the third mutual competition as Johnny Manuel (America’s Got Talent, The Voice Australia, Eurovision) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MateusSa said:

G-Nat!on along with Sheldon Riley from Season 7 & 8 are gonna compete on Eurovision - Australias Decides for a spot on Eurovision

I mean.... 

G-Nat!on is fine, but literally everything that Sheldon has done so far in his career feels like it's made for Eurovision. I hope he gets it. I need me some Australian weirdness in Eurovision 2022.