The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

So I finally watched the entire Semi-finals on our home entertainment system... and man, it really does make a difference in the enjoyment of the show. 

I dragged my mom and dad in watching Season 10 with me, and their favorites are Bella and Mick, while I'm #TeamArlo. They were also kind of rooting for the Fuller siblings, but when they saw who they we're up against, they saw the writing on the wall.

It's weird how the Spotify singles sound so much worse than the actual performances, considering they just used the same audio tracks as the live performances. Everyone sounded decent to terrific. The most painful elimination for me was Lau, I thought she gave her best performance so far and it must have been so hard to choose between her and Arlo. 

Edited by Teraginn

On 9/5/2021 at 7:06 PM, sydneysam said:

From the previews:

Arlo- Youngblood (5SOS)

G-NAT!ON- Run the World (Beyonce)

Bella (with Guy)- The Prayer (Celine Dion)

Wow. Between these and the originals, they're really gunning for Guy to win with Bella, LOL.

I'm sure Arlo will do some magic and make me like his finale cover.... but his coach duet better be mindblowing.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 7:06 AM, sydneysam said:

From the previews:

Arlo- Youngblood (5SOS)

G-NAT!ON- Run the World (Beyonce)

Bella (with Guy)- The Prayer (Celine Dion)

Now I’m reminded of last season when they used that song to bus Mark Furze

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Mark Furze

Guy's chosen brother Chris was obviously the TCO that season, and I know he will be moving forward no matter what. I just don't get it why the need to bus him 

Mark had one of my S9 favorites though, his version of Blow will always be one of my favorites :wub:

edit: nevermind, after rewatching it, he pretty much killed it with Dream On :stealth:

Edited by sydneysam

I knew Keith was in his 40s at least (he’s had stuff popular country music wise since I was in elementary school in the mid 2000s) but I didn’t realize he was 53 😳

Anyway, the producers are clearly gunning for a Bella win, which I can’t say I’m mad about, but I hope everyone else has decent finale nights too.

47 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Anyway, the producers are clearly gunning for a Bella win, which I can’t say I’m mad about, but I hope everyone else has decent finale nights too.

I wish that’s what it was. They’re using Bella to get a win for Guy

Edited by Bk1234

Generally, country artists start being very popular in their early 30's. Keith started becoming very popular in the early 2000's so it's not surprising he's in his 50's. 

I have liked Guy as an artist since I saw S1 of AU Idol. He has a great voice. But I don't really like him as a judge. He makes questionable decisions & IMO is given too much favoritism by the producers. For example, when Guy said during an audition he has specific songs he's pulled just for him & the contestants for his team. He said other judges could do the same. I doubt it. For instance, I doubt if for example Rita asked the same thing Guy is given she would be given those same advantages by the producers.

already the final on Sunday ...

we can congratulate Channel 7, they managed to line up an AMAZING coaching panel, they found AMAZING talent and the audiences were amazing (all episodes passed a million which is very good)

just hoping, next year, that they change the format, AND ESPECIALLY THAT THEY LET US WATCH THE AUDITIONS ON YOUTUBE !!!!!!! 😡🥲

already impatient to see Jess and Guy again and hoping that Rita and Keith agree to come back

I forgot....................... BELLA WINNER OF THIS SEASON

Edited by French20
  • Like 3

Finale tomorrow night!

Here are the finalists in order of their Spotify single streams as of this moment:

4. Mick Harrington - Real You (20k+)
3. Arlo Sim - Feel (24k)
2. Bella Taylor Smith - Higher (32k+)
1. G-NAT!ON - Mad About You (37k+)

And here are the finale cover songs for tomorrow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTqRUvMBtx8/

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Mick singing How Do I Live? :wub:

Curious why they left Bella's cover song choice though, I think The Prayer is her duet song with Guy 

I haven't seen any finale promos, so I don't know why they're showing the duet song choice for Bella. Maybe they will show it in a second post?

• Like 2