Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Carol Rosher

Extraordinary Houseguest Transformations! | Big Brother Canada Season 8

Carol was on the most recent season of Big brother Canada.  I don't really like eliminating Canadians, but season 8 only lasted like 3 weeks.  Carol was nominated the week the series ended alongside Ming-Ly.  She wanted to go home that week anyway, so Sheldon/Brooke were likely going to let her get cut.  Carol wasn't nominated at all until the final week.  She got the news that the show was ending, and thus her nomination voided.  She left the house with the other houseguests.  I hate how the season ended, but I understand that weren't prepared for COVID-19.  Carol wasn't a favorite of mine from the cast, and but she seemed nice enough.  She would have been the first female evicted from the Big Brother Canada 8 house.

Save: Mark Jensen

Edited by Solaris

JEREMY McGUIRE

V2LV.gif

Big Brother 15 was filled with many toxic people, and Jeremy was one of them. Jeremy's gross antics seems to get overlooked since he left the game early, but he was awful. He had an irrational hatred towards Elissa, even disgustingly wiping his butt with her hat. The only reason he apologized to her afterwards was because he got reprimanded by production. And let's not forget he yelled at a whole bunch of Houseguests about wine, causing Helen to cry. I believe he also made Amanda cry too. Jeremy was a cocky and disrespectful person, and I did not like him at all. He was a bully with no redeeming qualities, and it was great when Helen successfully backdoored him out of the game during her HoH reign. What else is there to say about Jeremy? He was part of the failed all-male alliance The Moving Company, but fans remember how quickly that fell apart. He also got into a showmance with Kaitlin. Anyway, good riddance from the rankdown.

Saving Metta World Peace.

urzsftnlifdlb4vfgtya.gif

Elena Davies

tenor.gif?itemid=10779561

God I really hate doing write ups for these losers and there is so many of these losers on Big Brother so we got a ways to go before they are all finally cut sadly. I cut Jason and complained about Paul's racist cult and Elena is certainly a big part of that racist brigade. I would post all of Elena's racist tweets but I am far too lazy for that. Elena went on Big Brother to build her brand and knew nothing about the game or even cared about it at all. All she cared about was making it as far as she can to get as many followers as possible. Unfortunately for Elena no one likes her so this plan failed miserably. She had a fakemance with Mark which got them an appearance on EX on the Beach which I gladly skipped because they are both gross. That's more than a 100 words so she can f off now.

Saving Adam Poch

Edited by QueenKalie

Andrew Gordon (CAN2)

IUrJ9r8.gif

Andrew was a houseguest on the fantastic season of Canada 2. What a great season, definitely my favorite of the Canadian seasons. Andrew is definitely not a reason for that. He entered the house and immediately became a member of the First Five alliance with Sabrina, Sara, Kenny & Arlie. The only good person from that alliance was Sabrina and that's because of her numerous iconic meltdowns throughout the season. Andrew ran the first half of the season with an iron fist, targeting the outsiders for no good reason. And he was just really obnoxious and unlikable. He and his alliance really had tunnel vision on getting Paul out of the game and they succeeded thanks to retaining power every week. They really treated Paul and his only two allies in Kyle and Adel horribly. Like, I get they're on the outs but there's no need to be awful to them. The Final Five controling the game was honestly the worst part of the season because no one liked them. Luckily, his reign came to an end when Canada decided to rig it for the fan favorites with "Canada's HOH". Andrew got nominated and promptly evicted. USA should take notes from Canada on how to help the fan favorites TBH. He also called Heather a "bitch" because she didn't choose Kenny for the POV comp. WHY would she choose someone that would help his game when she wanted him gone? She was not playing the game for him. This was such an awful moment for Andrew. Other than that, he got into some boring showmance with Allison which was not fun to watch. Him being nominated and evicted because Canada hated him was glorious and really was a turning point when the people we were all rooting for took control of the season. VERY happy he got evicted when he did and VERY happy to cut him from this rankdown.

SAVING: Chuck Liddell

Edited by *Amanda

Nico Vera

giphy-downsized14.gif

Adam Jasinski got lucky because the only reason I'm not cutting him is because I don't know who Nico Vera is and with Adam being a winner, I don't feel like writing a lot as the deadline is fast approaching. Adam was partnered with Big Sheila so that is enough to keep him for now. Nico Vera was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 8. He placed 16th place as he walked away from the house. We do not like a self-evictee. Nico was nominated during Week 1 and only lasted in the house for 5 days before he decided to leave the Big Brother bubble. Nico chose to self-evict in a Big Brother Canada first. In hindsight it really didn't matter because the season was cut short after 25 days as the season was cancelled because of the global pandemic. There was no official winner and it initially was advertised as the longest and most "supersized" season of Big Brother Canada only to be the shortest North American Big Brother season ever, by 1 day.

Save: prison jail GIF by The Sims

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (QK's Noms Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (QK's Noms Posted)

MICHEAL STUBLEY

giphy.gif

Micheal Stubley was a Houseguest on last year's Big Brother Canada 8. He's a military infantryman from Prince George, British Columbia, and he has the distinction of being the only Houseguest to be properly evicted from the house. All the other eliminated Houseguests were either ejected or quit before the season was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This was during the beginning of the pandemic, so the show wasn't prepared and had to do what was safe for production. Anyway, as for Micheal's short stay in the house, he won safety due to the twist. However, he was the Week 2 target. Chris won HoH and nominated Brooke and Hira. After Hira won the Power of Veto, he used it on himself. Chris named Micheal as the replacement nominee, and Micheal was evicted by a 9-3 vote. The only ones to vote to keep Micheal were John Luke, Madeline, and Rianne. Micheal only lasted 13 days in the house, but the season was cancelled on Day 25. Sorry to Micheal, but out he goes from the rankdown.

Saving Angela Rummans.

tenor.gif?itemid=13209799

Faysal Shataat

Fessy Big Brother GIF - Fessy BigBrother Hot - Discover & Share GIFs

Faysal, the big fes, fessy baby.  Faysal was a FOUTTE, which means four five of us til the end.  Created by the psychic Kaitlyn.  Outside of Kaitlyn this alliance blew.  Haleigh was alright i suppose, but way too overrated by what she actually accomplished.  Speaking of Haleigh, Fessy was her showmance.  Apparently they also dated after the show.  He has been on the challenge since then with other season 20 people.  His other ally was JC, and none of us like that.  Did JC touch him?  Probably.  Fessy had an hoh reign and used it on scottie.  We good?

Save: Christie