TMS Week 8 Discussion Thread - The Group B Finals - The Mask Chance Saloon

Pretty much knew Whatchamacallit would be one of the eliminations, and I pretty much figured out his identity after the last clue set. Nicole's first impression guess was something. :dead: I wonder if this will be Ken's lone correct guess this season. :haha:

The other three were all good, so it was going to sting regardless who left. I'm not familiar with Serpent, but he definitely has an impressive voice. Nicole certainly redeemed herself after Whatchamacallit. :haha:

It's too bad some good singers from Group A and Group B had to leave whereas there will be at least one underwhelming performer from Group C advancing, but it is what it is. 🤷‍♂️

Yesss Astronaut making a comeback for our girl Seahorse! :wub: But uhhhh Jenny guessing Kellie Pickler with the "reason" that her and Hunter did a duet together? :blink:  I know the panel sometimes makes crazy guesses, but now we're out here telling straight up LIES? :dead:  

Anyway... slay! :bobo: 

1 hour ago, bswanson said:

Seahrose for the win and Sun 2nd place if they are who most say they are, they are 2 of my faves. 

I'd say Sun for the win - Sun needs it the most, and hopefully it rebirth her career after people been sleeping on it for years due to sexist reasons. 

I'm loving Seahorse! :wub: Presuming that it is who all the clues are pointing to, I love that she's on here and getting to showcase her amazing vocals and versatility. 😮 

Great group overall though this season! Sun, Popcorn and Crocodile are my other faves and have all been great.

I definitely want Seahorse to win, but am pulling for a Seahorse, Sun, and Crocodile final three! They are all fantastic. :yes: 

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I'm loving Seahorse! :wub: Presuming that it is who all the clues are pointing to, I love that she's on here and getting to showcase her amazing vocals and versatility. 😮 

:wub: I could not agree more! 

• Like 1

Sun ,Seahorse and Popcorn might be my favorites. also Broccoli is one i am watching . some of the spoilers i have seen give me more of a reason to root for them. B)