• Gwen
    • John
    • Blake
  2. 2. Weakest Team

• Kelly
    • Gwen
    • John
    • Blake

Which coach has the strongest team so far in this opening week? In terms of talent, not voting potential

No spoilers please, just work with what we have right now.

Kelly- Joseph Soul, Eli Zamora, Marisa Corvo, Madeline Consoer, Ryan Gallagher

Gwen- Lauren Frihauf, Payge Turner, Liam St John, Chloe Hogan

John - Tamara Jade, John Holiday, Cami Clune, Sid Kingsley

Blake- Ian Flanigan, Jim Ranger, Taryn Papa, Aaron Scott, 

Payge is my favorite, but Gwen’s team is the weakest.

John has far and away the strongest team.

Blake has three potential threats and only one fodder.

Kelly has mostly fodder, but her team is slightly better than Gwen’s.

Edited by Daillon

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Which coach has the strongest team so far in this opening week? In terms of talent, not voting potential

No spoilers please, just work with what we have right now.

Kelly- Joseph Soul, Eli Zamora, Marisa Corvo, Madeline Consoer, Ryan Gallagher

Gwen- Lauren Frihauf, Payge Turner, Liam St John, Chloe Hogan

John - Tamara Jade, John Holiday, Cami Clune, Sid Kingsley

Blake- Ian Flanigan, Jim Ranger, Taryn Papa, Aaron Scott, 

John has the best team. Tamara is amazing, JOHN H IS THE BEST AUDITION IVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME, Cami is amazing and Sid is fantastic 

Kelly has the second best team, Marisa is SO GOOD, Ryan is an amazing classically trained singer, Eli should perform in like weddings and stuff, Madeline is a dark horse and Joseph has a lotta potential 

Team Ranking (so far):

1. Team Legend (he's gotten two four chairs and two three chairs, which even by his standards is impressive for this point in the blinds)

BIG GAP

2. Team Blake (he's got a pair of three-chairs, a guy who's gonna be fodder, and a legit dark horse - it's an interesting mix and pretty country-slanted as usual, so I'd be interested to see if he snags anyone who's not as country-inclined later in the show)

3. Team Kelly (she has a three-chair, but the rest are just "eh" at this point except for Ryan)

Smaller gap

4. Team Gwen (she has Payge, but that's it - I like Liam too, but he and Lauren appear to be kinda divisive and Chloe's reading as fodder at this point)

Based on app % averages, here's how the teams stack up [top contestants in brackets]:

1. Team John - 81% [Cami and Sid, 87%]

2. Team Blake - 77.5% [Taryn, 84%]

3. Team Kelly - 66% [Joseph and Ryan, 73%]

4. Team Gwen - 54% [Payge, 64%]

Edited by season1

Kelly - I would say everyone here has potential but the only one who actually gave a better than average audition is Ryan. Marisa was good vocally but extremely forgettable imo

Gwen - Payge is outstanding, I'd say Liam did very good but I wouldn't consider him a threat after that audition

John - Cami and Sid are imo the best of his team and probably both Top 5 auditions for now, Tamara and John are great as well, even though John isn't my cup of tea

Blake - obviously a big threat because of country-heaviness but I don't think anyone did extremely well (really thought Taryn would do better)

My opinion: John >> Kelly/Gwen > Blake

Johns team might be the best post blind team of the entire show! 
Tamara - She’s a force and she was holding back the growls. She has so much power and her personality shines right through

John H - May I saw that was the biggest surprise I have ever seen in my life. He’s amazing and it was perfect.

Cami Clune - She reminds me of indie folk singers, and she did really well with the song. Shes a keeper

Sid K - One thing I love about his audition was that it was so clear and pitch perfect and he’s probably my favorite on the list...these four artists are in my current Top 5 (along with Payge of course)