The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 2 ● Discussion

The Voice

NEW EPISODE
TUESDAY OCT 20TH, 8:00 PM ON NBC, 2 HRS 1 MIN 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 19 • EPISODE 2 • THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 2 • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
The "Blind Auditions" continue as superstar coaches all vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon. The vocalists compete to be selected by one of the coaches and fight for a chance to be named "The Voice.

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler
  • Like 3
  • istersay changed the title to The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 2 ● Discussion
  • istersay locked and featured this topic
  • Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Taryn the percentage is 84% beating Jim's last night!

My mom on Ryan: He's cute  Me: mom, he's like 20 years younger than you, chill

He was good enough.  The very definition of battle round fodder tho.

Posted Images

And yesterday I came in with 1 notification on my top right bell and came out with 41 notifications on my top right bell, being in the discussion thread.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yes, next Tuesday is back to 1 hr if I´m correct. They need to complete the blinds before Nov 3.

Nice. Two hours is better than one.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, David68 said:

Also no contestants that have not been shown named in this thread! 🙂

Can we talk about today’s preview? (Not about how far/not far the contestant got, just about the performance.) 

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Can we talk about today’s preview? (Not about how far/not far the contestant got, just about the performance.) 

i think in general we don't talk about things that have not been shown on the show itself. things like sneak peeks / previews should not be talked about until shown in the episode i think.

31 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

no, this thread is for the show tonight, and anyone not shown on tv yet should be posted about in here, you can use the spoiler thread for that. :peace:

it's because some people make sure to not look at any spoilers before viewing the show 🙂

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Hoping to add more people to my app team than I did yesterday. 😅🤞

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Same, I have a feeling I'll get at least one more addition to my app team, but I'm not sure who all might be added.

i added everyone to my app team just for the points but im probably replacing some today

• Like 1