The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 2 ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice

NEW EPISODE
TUESDAY OCT 20TH, 8:00 PM ON NBC, 2 HRS 1 MIN 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 19 • EPISODE 2 • THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 2 • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
The "Blind Auditions" continue as superstar coaches all vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon. The vocalists compete to be selected by one of the coaches and fight for a chance to be named "The Voice.

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler
  • Like 3

• istersay changed the title to The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 2 ● Discussion
  • istersay locked and featured this topic
25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Can we talk about today’s preview? (Not about how far/not far the contestant got, just about the performance.) 

i think in general we don't talk about things that have not been shown on the show itself. things like sneak peeks / previews should not be talked about until shown in the episode i think.

31 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Can we talk about today’s preview? (Not about how far/not far the contestant got, just about the performance.) 

no, this thread is for the show tonight, and anyone not shown on tv yet should be posted about in here, you can use the spoiler thread for that. :peace:

it's because some people make sure to not look at any spoilers before viewing the show 🙂

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Hoping to add more people to my app team than I did yesterday. 😅🤞

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Same, I have a feeling I'll get at least one more addition to my app team, but I'm not sure who all might be added.

i added everyone to my app team just for the points but im probably replacing some today

• Like 1