• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 rankings this episode!

Episode 3:

1. Michelle & Victoria (=) - 1.8

2. Hung & Chee (=) - 3.4 (Higher than Gary & DeAngelo 4/8 times, #1 once, #2 twice, #3 twice, #4 once)

3. Gary & DeAngelo (=) - 3.4 (Higher than Hung & Chee 4/8 times, #1 once, #2 twice, #3 twice, #4 never)

4. Will & James (+2) - 5.3

5. Jerry & Frank (+3) - 5.6

6. Alana & Leo (+3) - 5.8

7. Aparna & Eswar (-2) - 5.9

8. Kaylynn & Haley (-1) - 6.0

9. Riley & Maddison (+1) - 8.0

Episodes 4 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 11th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your ranking!

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32 (Episode 4 Rankings End 11/11)

Episode 4:

1. Will & James (+3) - "Evil gays!!!" -Natalie & Nadiya -Me. I'm enjoying their bitchy antics. I'll enjoy it more if they turn on the alliance though :devilwave:

2. Hung & Chee (+4) - Definitely their most fun episode yet (lol @ me enjoying watching dominant teams struggle)

3. Michelle & Victoria (-2) - Their most lowkey episode yet, but watching them jump all the way up to second place was amazing!

4. Gary & DeAngelo (-2) - Surprised they struggled so much at the detour, glad they survived.

5. Alana & Leo (+2) - Their bitchfaces every time Will & James succeeded :haha:

6. Aparna & Eswar (-1) - I was really hoping for a breakout episode from them and I didn't get it. So at this point idk if it'll come. I think I'm just thirsting over them lol.

7. Kaylynn & Haley (+1) - I would've been fine with them leaving, but good for them surviving!

8. Riley & Maddison (+1) - Still not giving me anything.

1. Michelle & Victoria - oh my God, the beginning of the episode, my husband and I were like OH NO we called this, they're not going to last much longer. Cut to us laughing when they somehow finish 2nd :wub:

2. Kaylynn & Haley - I feel like I have become a master at seeing how TAR producers edit because I was like they're editing them in a way that leads me to believe they'll finish last and it'll be a NEL. And my prediction came true, I literally predicted this at the beginning of the episode when they got last in the initial cab ride from the airport. Anyways, you were rooting for them to stay.

3. Hung & Chee - Oh my gosh, HOT MESS. They were so consistent in the first three legs, but made a critical error at the detour. They chose right at first, but then switched to the WRONG one :rofl:Hung is obvs super impatient and was probably stressing out Chee. Chee is such a beta male. My husband and I were laughing because we know a couple like them where the female is clearly the alpha. Chee's reaction at the watermelon detour was hilarity. Hung would literally yell at him to communicate and Chee would be like okay and look around confused :dead: He cute though.

4. Alana & Leo - I was hoping for some more drama between them and the gays, but they were really lowkey this episode. They just shaded them a couple times, but nothing interesting. Hoping this rivalry erupts soon ❤️ 

5. Will & James - I honestly have to like them a little because they actually did their homework and watched the seasons, which is exactly what I would do before going on the Amazing Race. Anyone who has watched the seasons will know that the watermelons would be much harder than the bottles. Poor Deangelo and Gary did not know what they signed up for.

6. DeAngelo & Gary - On paper, this team looks like the one to beat. But this episode, they were very close to elimination. They definitely have not finished as strong as you would expect, and I was definitely looking intently to see if the blonds could upset them and send them home, which would have been hella entertaining and shocking to see such a strong team go this early.

7. Riley & Maddison - They actually became the most consistent team being the only ones to finish top 4 every leg after Hung and Chee's fall from grace. I refuse to pay much attention to them unless they shave their beards. Like De and Gary, I would find it entertaining if they were shock eliminated early. I'm so anti-all male teams this season. WHAT IS GOING ON???

8. Aparna & Eswar - I honestly do not remember anything about them except that I learned that I was pronouncing Eswar's name wrong. It's actually pronounced EESH rather than ES LOL. Oh and that engineering is apparently useless in building things because I thought they would have an edge at the instrument roadblock.

1. Will & James - I always liked Will on ANTM & love how they are turning into this villain team. Like Alex, I can't wait for them to turn on their alliance.
  2. Michelle & Victoria - Not their most exciting race but they're back in the running.
  3. Hung & Chee - Good week for them. 
  4. Riley & Maddison - I don't know why but I like them? Probably cause one of them is super hot to me :ph34rwave:
  5. Gary & DeAngelo - They struggled but glad to see they were able to push through. Easily one of my fave athlete team too.
  6. Alana & Leo - I was hoping for more drama than I did though. 
  7. Aparna & Eswar - Want them to have a breakthrough cause I really like them
  8. Kaylynn & Haley - Congrats on surviving , I guess? 

8 rankings again this episode!

Episode 4:

1. Michelle & Victoria (=) - 2.0

2. Hung & Chee (=) - 2.5

3. Will & James (+1) - 4.0 (Higher than Gary & DeAngelo 5/8 times)

4. Gary & DeAngelo (-1) - 4.0 (Higher than Will & James 3/8 times)

5. Alana & Leo (+1) - 4.9

6. Kaylynn & Haley (+2) - 5.1

7. Aparna & Eswar (=) - 6.4

8. Riley & Maddison (+1) - 7.1

Episodes 5 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 18th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your ranking!

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32 (Episode 5 Rankings End 11/18)

Episode 5:

1. Michelle & Victoria (+2) - UGH MY QUEENS DESERVED SO MUCH BETTER I'M GONNA CRY

2. Alana & Leo (+3) - They're absolute contempt for Will & James is hilarious. Lee's confessional while Will & James entered was epic.

3. Will & James (-2) - I'm so glad they're giving me hot messiness!

4. Aparna & Eswar (+2) - Overly confident team that actually sucks at everything :wub:

5. Gary & DeAngelo (-1) - Gary, a renaissance man :wub:

6. Hung & Chee (-4) - I still love them, I just enjoyed everyone else this episode more. They were fun during the tasks though.

7. Kaylynn & Haley (=) - I guess it was cute how they survived when they should've been doomed, but I'm pissed and I'm taking it out on them.

8. Riley & Maddison (=) - I officially dislike them, they're just so unbelievably charmless.

1. Michelle & Victoria (=) - :broken: 
  2. Will & James (+1)
  3. Gary & DeAngelo (+1)
  4. Hung & Chee (-2)
  5. Alana & Leo (+1)
  6. Aparna & Eswar (+2)
  7. Kaylynn & Haley (-2)
  8. Riley & Maddison (-1)

Yikes i started off liking so many teams but half of the teams i’ve like have been going that I now only care for….. 3 out of 7 of the remaining teams? Although I don’t dislike of any of the other 4, but am just meh and on-and-off with them depending on the episode.

1. Michelle & Victoria RIP :broken: - They needed to STOP and ASK FOR DIRECTIONS. Like I love them and really wish they made it through, but getting lost for 6.5 hours? That's inexcusable girls!!! But will still miss the crazy one because she was hilarz.
  2. Kaylynn & Haley - The only good part of Mich/Vic being eliminated is that means the blonds get to stay. I hope they pick it up though because I do not see much promise in them either since they get lost all the time too.
  3. Hung & Chee - Another top 2 finish, looks like they are back to normal but looks like some good dramz next week!
  4. Alana & Leo - I feel like they're going to be very villainy very soon and I can't wait :giggle:
  5. Will & James - Can't wait for them to melt down due to terrible stick shift driving!
  6. Gary & DeAngelo - I feel like they were more interesting in the first episode although I did like the stank eye when the large one said he was an art expert 😆
  7. Riley & Maddison - Those beards are still annoying the heck out of me, I hope it causes them to lose.
  8. Aparna & Eswar - They had a personality this episode finally, I really enjoyed that the sister has no artistic potential at all. I was laughing at legit everyone getting it on the first try except them going through 30 tries.

I just realized that with a lot of these teams, I do not know who is who with regards to names LMAO. I think Alana and Leo are the only ones I know quickly, oh actually I know Will because of ANTM and G&D, and Hung and Chee because we laughed that Hung was the name of the girl rather than the guy. So nvm. But the other teams, I can not differentiate.

5 rankings this episode.

Episode 5:

1. Michelle & Victoria (=) - 1.0

2. Hung & Chee (=) - 3.6

3. Will & James (=) - 3.8

4. Gary & DeAngelo (=) - 3.8

5. Alana & Leo (=) - 4.0

6. Kaylynn & Haley (=) - 6.0

7. Aparna & Eswar (=) - 6.4

8. Riley & Maddison (=) - 7.4

Episodes 6 + 7 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 25th at 8 pm.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32 (Episodes 6 + 7 Rankings End 11/25)

Episodes 6 + 7:

1. Gary & DeAngelo (+4) - They are so messy and fun. Bringing both inter-team and intra-team drama!

2. Hung & Chee (+4) - I'm kind of obsessed with Hung :wub:.

3. Kaylynn & Haley (+4) - The cockroaches who just won't die :wub:. Backstabbing Alana & Leo :wub:.

4. Aparna & Eswar (=) - Still sucking at every single challenge they think they'll be good at :wub:. The two of them randomly screaming at the movie detour :wub:.

5. Alana & Leo (-3) - Mayhaps you should've helped Kellie & LaVonne in leg two 😘

6. Will & James (-3) - I still like their villainous ways and I do like Will, but James gets on my nerves a bit too much 🙈. Kazikslay made me want to change the channel.

7. Riley & Maddison (+1) - Still hasn't brought anything interesting to the show.

1. Kaylynn & Haley - Queens of surviving the double episode! 

2. Gary & DeAngelo - Kings of not giving an F about their alliance 😂 

3. Leo & Alana - meh

4. Aparna & Eswar - boring

5. Hung & Chee - This isn't f'ng Big Brother

6. Riley & Maddison - This isn't f'ng Big Brother

7.  Will & James - This isn't f'ng Big Brother

1. Hung & Chee - OMG! They cracked me up! Chee is probably the least expressive person I have seen on TV in long time. LOL @ Hung giving him 90 secs to be frustrated. 🙈

2. Will & James

3. Kaylynn & Haley 

4. Leo & Alana 

5. Gary & DeAngelo 

6. Riley & Maddison

7. Aparna & Eswar 

On 11/13/2020 at 11:55 PM, JC said:

I just realized that with a lot of these teams, I do not know who is who with regards to names LMAO. I think Alana and Leo are the only ones I know quickly, oh actually I know Will because of ANTM and G&D, and Hung and Chee because we laughed that Hung was the name of the girl rather than the guy. So nvm. But the other teams, I can not differentiate.

LMAOO this is my issue with the same gendered teams, specifically. :lmao: I can never tell who is who for the longest time - this applies to me with Kaylynn/Haley and Riley/Maddson right now. And it was like that for me with Hung & Chee in the past too.

13 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LMAOO this is my issue with the same gendered teams, specifically. :lmao: I can never tell who is who for the longest time - this applies to me with Kaylynn/Haley and Riley/Maddson right now. And it was like that for me with Hung & Chee in the past too.

Lmao right?? The way to remember hung and chee is that you would think hung would be the boy :giggle:but it’s actually the girl so that’s how we remember 

1. Kaylynn and Haley - blonds ftw they would truly be a miraculous underdog winner ala gay goat farmers but I unfortunately don’t think they’ll last much longer against this invincible alliance. Michelle and Victoria would have had a much better chance if they weren’t so terrible at directions. But I will continue to Stan them to piss off the others until they get eliminated. They are the last ones standing from the non final 5 alliance teams and it would just be amaze if they outlasted even one. I do wish they had no uturned Leo and Alana because perhaps they could’ve beaten the invisible brother sister team

2. hung and chee - they are such an impressive team, really good at everything, and also great with relationships. Only downfall is too nice and unwilling to play dirty, but I really hope they’re the ones to get revenge and uturn the nfl players :wub:

3. Leo and Alana - I was hoping they would survive because I find them to be a very interesting team, but they failed to be as cutthroat and cunning as I expected them to be, but to me they were very rootable, also the challenge they lost on was totally due to Leo overthinking things. Unfortunately sometimes it’s better to have a simpler mind

4. will and James - while I root against them I appreciate that they bring the dramz and do the dirty work when necessary and also not much competition left with the remaining teams

5. Riley and Maddison - finally did something by joining in to convince the blonds to uturn so good job beardbros although plz shave those disgusting things off. Did they promise to shave if they won? Maybe that would be worth it because I can’t stand it

6. Deangelo and Gary - can’t wait for them to get uturned and/or yielded :giggle:I totally feel it coming from the edit. they seem very leechy which I would find so annoying and I would’ve definitely been pissed if they did what they did and cost me 15k. Looks like they’ll do something similar in the mega leg to the beard bros. But perhaps hung and chee are just playing smart and waiting for the right moment to cut them instead of putting any target on themselves which I respect.

7. Aparna and eswar - they still haven’t added much of anything to the show yet unfortunately, I find myself forgetting about them. They are even pretty much the invisible ones from the alliance lol! I feel like the only thing that’s hilarious is that they always think they’ll be great at something and always end up mediocre or horrible at it :giggle:

Edited by JC