Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32

Alex95

I know we always have trouble reaching, like, 5 rankers in the TAR game sometimes, but let's give it another go :dead:

Pre-Show ranking will go until Wednesday, October 14th at 9 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams in your pre-show rankings

1qMuk3M.png

qKX4ixR.png

Edited by Alex95

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-Show:

1. Aparna & Eswar - Idk I'm just really feeling this duo. This is a casting we don't get every day and I really hope they deliver.

2. Kellie & LaVonne - Their video interview was really funny and they seem really strong. I have a lot of hope for them!

3. Hung & Chee - Hung is already in charge of the team and Chee is her beta husband :wub:. Oh yes, we are stanning!

4. Alana & Leo - Leo taking Alana's last name when they got married? That's a MAN, honey. I lowkey think they're gonna fall apart and I'm looking forward to it.

5. Michelle & Victoria - I want to love them more than I do, but their written bio being a giant car salesman ad isn't a turn-on lol.

6. Kaylynn & Haley - Obviously IDF's faves. Could go either way for me.

7. Jerry & Frank - I like them well enough ^_^. Lolz me ranking all five M/M as my bottom five was unintentional but I'm sticking with it.

8. Gary & DeAngelo - I've actually heard of DeAngelo, definitely one of the most famous people they've ever had on the show!

9. Riley & Maddison - Blandly competent? Blah.

10. Will & James - I'm sad because I really want to rank the gays higher, but I'm getting really tryhardy vibes from them.

11. Nathan & Cody - Mark & Bopper upside one can hope.

Episode 1 ranking will go until Wednesday, October 21st at 9 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your rankings

Episode 1:

1. Michelle & Victoria (+4) - QUEENS :wub: :wub: :wub:. They're definitely bringing the entertainment this season, I hope they last till the end!

2. Kellie & LaVonne (=) - I was so proud of Kellie for finishing all her tasks with her dyslexia! Really inspirational!

3. Hung & Chee (=) - Sweethearts ❤️. Hung falling at the pitstop was so funny!

4. Gary & DeAngelo (+4) - DeAngelo was really funny I enjoyed him! I was shockingly nervous for them at the end and hoping they wouldn't get eliminated.

5. Alana & Leo (-1) - Still waiting for a huge ass meltdown from them that I hope comes :wub:.

6. Aparna & Eswar (-5) - Lowkey the most attractive team of the season. I liked them well enough!

7. Kaylynn & Haley (-1) - I was hoping they would be the bitches lol, but they seem sweet.

8. Jerry & Frank (-1) - They had some fun moments!

9. Nathan & Cody (+2) - Wasn't really rooting for them and fine with them being out. They seemed nice though!

10. Will & James (=) - James' sobbing as he was talking about doing the show was a bit #much. But I guess this is his dream so I'll excuse it as long as he's not sobbing every episode.

11. Riley & Maddison (-2) - Nothing against them, they just did nothing to make me a fan so far.

It’s always so hard to rank them as I barely know the teams but I will try. :haha: Also best to do this now after watching the episode or else I’ll forget my thoughts on them. :haha:

1. Michelle & Victoria
  2. Hung & Chee
  3. Kellie & LaVonne
  4. Will & James
  5. Gary & DeAngelo
  6. Jerry & Frank
  7. Aparna & Eswar
  8. Kaylynn & Haley
  9. Riley & Maddison
  10. Alana & Leo
  11. Nathan & Cody

1. Kaylynn & Haley - Two hot girls of course they are getting the #1 spot!
2. Gary & DeAngelo - Enjoyed both of them in the first episode I am glad they didn't get eliminated.
3. Hung & Chee - I liked their dynamic and I think they will be strong racers!
4. Kellie & LaVonne - team underdog for sure I thought they were toast in this episode but glad to see them survive!
5. Jerry & Frank - They played basketball at the same school that I went to. Obviously not at the same time but either way I like them and am rooting for them.
6. Michelle & Victoria - They seem alright but I am not on the stan train like others are.
7. Alana & Leo - Your typical nerd team that you see on these seasons not usually my thing.
8. Aparna & Eswar - I vaguely remember them
9. Nathan & Cody - They seemed nice but not usually the team that I root for so wasn't upset that they went home first.
10. Riley & Maddison They 2 seemed like more athletic versions of Max Dawson major cringe I will pass.
11. Will & James - These 2 seemed like very unpleasant people so I put them last.

I don't have a strong connection yet to any of them, but excited to see how my opinions evolve this season!

1. Michelle & Victoria - Michelle is so extra and hilarious, she somehow pushes the humor to almost cringeworthy but just stops short. They are going to be entertaining. Victoria legit is so normal and calm though (so far) so the contrast is amazing.
  2. Alana & Leo - Just gotta stan the nerds! They are lovable.
  3. Kellie & LaVonne - I was literally sweating bullets for most of the episode because they were always in last. Thank the lord they somehow pulled it out because it looked like they were goners. I can't wait for more dyslexia drama :wub:
  4. Hung & Chee - Chee beating Michelle sparking a mini-meltdown was glorious ❤️ 
  5. Kaylynn & Haley - They are adorable and hot at the same time, I do not understand why TAR casted so many hot females and no hot males for me :/  
  6. Gary & DeAngelo - I feel like they will be important narrators and they seem like they can bring the entertainment, kind of Flight/Big EZ vibes.
  7. Nathan & Cody - They were cute kind of aww shucks vibes, sad they were eliminated, but they probably would not have caused much drama so not a producer's concern.
  8. Will & James - I want to like them more but I just don't, at least not yet. I recognized Will immediately from ANTM :giggle:My husband thinks they're a bit much.
  9. Riley & Maddison - Those beards have got to go. Blech.
  10. Jerry & Frank - Who?
  11. Aparna & Eswar - Who?

6 rankings this episode!

Episode 1:

1. Michelle & Victoria - 1.8

2. Hung & Chee - 2.7

3. Kellie & LaVonne - 3.2

4. Gary & DeAngelo - 5.0

5. Alana & Leo - 5.3

6. Kaylynn & Haley - 6.0

7. Aparna & Eswar - 7.5

8. Will & James - 7.8 (Higher than Jerry & Frank 3/6 times, peak position #4)

9. Jerry & Frank - 7.8 (Higher than Will & James 3/6 times, peak position #5)

10. Riley & Maddison - 9.3

11. Nathan & Cody - 9.5

Episode 2 ranking will go until Wednesday, October 28th at 9 pm.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your rankings

Episode 2:

1. Michelle & Victoria (=) - From half an hour behind to fifth place (nearly fourth). Nobody's doing it like them! Such Queens!

2. Kellie & LaVonne (=) - RIP :broken:. They really just had sh*tty luck this entire season. They were so close to catching up too.

3. Gary & DeAngelo (+1) - DeAngelo's hilarious and amazing. Gary's fine.

4. Hung & Chee (-1) - On their way to being the best racers ever! I will need a meltdown or some weakness at some point, but for now I'm enjoying this Asian domination!

5. Will & James (+5) - I'm actually disappointed I didn't have my money on them being the lowkey trainwrecky team and I'm disappointed because it's so obvious now.

6. Aparna & Eswar (=) - UTR angels ^_^

7. Kaylynn & Haley (=) - Loads of potential there, looking forward to their breakout.

8. Jerry & Frank (=) - Did they get any content this episode?

9. Riley & Maddison (+2) - Meh. Nothing great, nothing terrible.

10. Alana & Leo (-5) - Them helping the last yts left made me 👀

5 rankings this episode!

Episode 2:

1. Michelle & Victoria (=) - 1.4

2. Hung & Chee (=) - 2.6

3. Gary & DeAngelo (+1) - 3.0

4. Kellie & LaVonne (-1) - 3.6

5. Aparna & Eswar (+2) - 5.4

6. Will & James (+2) - 6.0

7. Kaylynn & Haley (-1) - 6.8

8. Jerry & Frank (+1) - 7.8

9. Alana & Leo (-4) - 8.8

10. Riley & Maddison (=) - 9.6

Episode 3 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 4th at 8 pm.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your ranking!

Episode 3:

1. Michelle & Victoria (=) - Victoria finally snapping on Michelle at the detour :wub:. The girls getting lost for 34 minutes at the clue :wub:.

2. Gary & DeAngelo (+1) - Still a really likable presence. Them fighting over building a roof or wall was funny!

3. Jerry & Frank (+5) - Aww their elimination was really emotional. They were likable.

4. Will & James (+1) - When James was crying AGAIN I was ready to drop them hard, but they did bring the drama early to the episode and I loved their pointless and petty move to U-Turn Alana & Leo.

5. Aparna & Eswar (+1) - They are on the verge of a breakout in a major way I feel it in my bones. "She was having trouble at the detour :rolleyes:....I said we"

6. Hung & Chee (-2) - They're WINNING

7. Alana & Leo (+3) - I wanna see an all out war between them and Will & James :devilwave:

8. Kaylynn & Haley (-1) - Girls you didn't have to use the U-Turn! :broken:

9. Riley & Maddison (=) - They are just SO boring. Wow you're just helping the alliance 24/7 how fun.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32 (Episode 3 Rankings End 11/4)

Oops forgot to rank last episode!

week 3 thoughts:

1. Michelle and Victoria - Omgod they were a hot mess and making me pull my hair out with all the mistakes they were making. Thank the lord two other teams got uturned. Spending 34 minutes trying to find a clue that was right next to a basket next to the uturn board was in hindsight hilarity if it didn’t stress out me out so much. The Cajun Asians better work, my husband and I are worried they won’t be able to make it much further but hope they surprise us.

2. Alana and Leo - can’t wait for them to go off on the annoying gays.

3. Hung and Chee - theyre a very strong team and could definitely see them in the final 3. Even though they effed up a couple times this episode they still ended up 2nd

4. kaylynn and Haley - hot blonds who are super sweet and likeable, love their alliance with the nerds

5. Gary and Deangelo - they are not bringing out the funny and entertainment like flight time and big ez, but hoping they pick it up

6. will and James - I find them betchy and annoying but appreciate that at least they bring some entertainment 

7. Riley and Maddison - they need to shave

8. Gerry and frank - felt so bad that they had to leave, so weird that Phil said will be eliminated instead of may, I thought they might be spared because of a nel before that moment

9. Aparna and espina - They are still very much forgettable to me, nothing memorable from them yet

1. Kaylynn & Haley - Very likable hot blonde girls obviously a no brainer #1 team.

2. Alana & Leo - Usually not my cup of tea but I like the relationship they have with Kaylynn & Haley.

3. DeAngelo & Gary - They are both fun characters especially DeAngelo.

4. Jerry & Frank - They seem like very likable people and I was sad to see them go.

5. Michelle & Victoria - The trainwreck potential came out this episode so that was fun.

6.  Hung & Chee - They are doing well I just like the other teams that I ranked higher more.

7.   Aparna & Eswar - They are also kinda foregettable so far.

8.  Riley & Maddison  - Boring and not really rootable

9. Will & James- While I appreciate a good Villain team that doesn't mean that I am not gonna rank them last lol.