DWTS 29 Week 2 Discussion Thread

*Lily

Just now, *Lily said:

Just realised next week is Disney night and you just know that they are gonna give Carole a Lion King song just to keep up the jokes for ANOTHER week.

We need to get this as a prediction question for next week.

Expecting them to find a way to give her a song from CATS if she sticks around long enough.

Just now, *Amanda said:

We need to get this as a prediction question for next week.

I think I predicted her getting Samba next week simply for the fact that I expect her to be doing the 900th “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” Samba this show has had :dead:

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I think I predicted her getting Samba next week simply for the fact that I expect her to be doing the 900th “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” Samba this show has had :dead:

Questions for next week:

-Will Carole dance to another cat-themed song?

-How many songs will be reused for Disney week?

:dead: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

These judges are... actually offering fair critiques and giving correct scores tonight.

I don’t know what’s happening, but I’m here for it.

Just wait, with Disney night in the schedule for next week, I expect them to get swept up in all the "magic" and give everyone 7's just for showing up. :giggle: 

• Like 1

Just now, *Amanda said:

Just wait, with Disney night in the schedule for next week, I expect them to get swept up in all the "magic" and give everyone 7's just for showing up. :giggle: 

And a ~surprise non-elimination~ as if we aren’t already behind on eliminations.

• Like 1