The premiere was pretty fun. The dancers speaking one word certainly helps since it would be difficult to guess who they are based on their dancing and clues if someone can't pick up on them. I thought either Cricket or Disco Ball would be the first eliminated because they didn't move as well as the others.

Outside of the dancers, the main thing I'm interested in is who will Ken guess correctly. He was good for at least one per season on TMS (though he got two correct this past season). :haha:

• Like 1

some speculation going around that Exotic Bird could have an Idol connection. hope it is her though i am not sure she is really a dancer though a good singer. :omg: if so Paula would know her . B) some of the clues are almost too easy that it could be true.:blink:

potential spoiler 1

potential spoiler 2

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

just checked and they are repeating this episode again tonight . i was hoping it was a new episode. that will be coming next Wednesday. :huh:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

some speculation going around that Exotic Bird could have an Idol connection. hope it is her though i am not sure she is really a dancer though a good singer. :omg: if so Paula would know her . B) some of the clues are almost too easy that it could be true.:blink:

potential spoiler 1

potential spoiler 2

:shock: oh I wonder if that's true

7 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

just checked and they are repeating this episode again tonight . i was hoping it was a new episode. that will be coming next Wednesday. :huh:

I was bummed about that too, might  watch if I'm not doing anything else

20 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

potential spoiler 1

potential spoiler 2

I didn't click the links, but after reading your comments, I listened back to the clues and a certain someone does stand out in my mind. :shiftywave: