• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh and watching this recap, Sloth's "Dancing with a Stranger" performance, his dancing made me think of Maks Chmerkovskiy.  I never got that vibe or feeling from him in his other performances and jus

now I can only see and hear  Maks when I see sloth

Miss Moth was probably the weakest dancer, so this elimination wasn't much of a surprise. However, it was really nice to see her do this after everything's she been through in her life. The moments af

Whooaa..... so Cotton Candy is Gabby Douglas.

That one I did NOT see coming and really shocked me. :omg:  Wow that's amazing seeing it was her! ❤️ She did an amazing job this season and very well done to her winning.

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Whooaa..... so Cotton Candy is Gabby Douglas.

I was leaning toward Simone Biles after she was mentioned.  I knew it was a gymnast after all that fancy flipping and everything, though.

• Like 1

This top 3 was fantastic and all would have been worthy winners. I kind of switched between all of them as my favorite. :haha: I did predict Cotton Candy to win a few weeks ago however, after what I called the performance of the season... and also thought Sloth would be 2nd and Tulip 3rd (just because I could see Cotton Candy and Tulip splitting votes).  Oh, and Cotton Candy's final performance was so much like an Olympic floor routine. :omg: 

Wow, I was kind of right on all of their identities too. :giggle: I kind of thought of Gabby for Cotton Candy for awhile now, but was convinced Tulip was Mackenzie after last week. I wasn't sure on Sloth being Maks... and then all of a sudden I was sure of it. :dead: It became even more apparent in the clue package before the final dance. Sooo... wow somehow I ended up way more certain about these people than those on The Masked Singer. :wacko: 

Also... noticing how all of the top 3 were on DWTS in some capacity. :giggle:  Maks as a pro obviously, but Mackenzie made the finals of DWTS Juniors and Gabby took part in Shawn Johnson's All-Star Freestyle. :shiftywave: 

On 2/17/2021 at 5:51 PM, *Wallace said:

Ooh and watching this recap, Sloth's "Dancing with a Stranger" performance, his dancing made me think of Maks Chmerkovskiy.  I never got that vibe or feeling from him in his other performances and just with this one, so I don't know if I'm bugging or what. :dead: 

YESSSSS! :dead:  I didn't feel that in the prior performances, but then watching that one back it looked so much like him (besides you know looking like a Sloth :dead:

On 2/17/2021 at 6:01 PM, istersay said:

:rofl: she fell aleep in her costume

At least it's soft. :giggle: 

On 2/17/2021 at 6:21 PM, istersay said:

now I can only see and hear  Maks when I see sloth :lmao:

THIS too! :dead: Everything he said in his sloth voice, I heard in my head as Maks. :dead: 

On 2/17/2021 at 6:24 PM, *Wallace said:

Lol Sloth saying "he came in waltzing like a Pro" and making a bad boy and baby sloth mention, DEFINITELY makes me think it's Maks. Omggg he said Maximum this dance too. :dead: I'll be shocked if it isn't him now.

RIGHT? It was all so obvious. :dead: 

23 hours ago, istersay said:

bye 

Reveal hidden contents

tulip, you are great]

Cracking up at just the "bye" in this post. :dead: 

All three brought their A game to the finale! An argument could've been made for any of them winning. :yes:

I'm not familiar with Tulip, but she did well to make it to this point. With that said, I had a feeling she would place third.

I've watched a few seasons of Dancing With The Stars, so I am familiar with Maks AKA Sloth. Although I wasn't much of a fan of his on DWTS, I enjoyed him a lot here. He definitely brought the entertainment along with the moves. :haha:

I thought Gabby Douglas AKA Cotton Candy won after her last routine. It was easy to see she wanted that trophy badly. :haha: At first, I was leaning towards a figure skater for her; however, seeing all of those flips and acrobatics made it clear she was a gymnast. Seeing her getting so emotional in the end was a nice moment.

As for everything else, the panel was a lot of fun and appeared to have great chemistry together just like the one on The Masked Singer. The one who impressed me the most was Paula. After seeing her being kind of flaky on Idol, she was more lucid and insightful here. She was dead on most of the time and it made sense she got the most right. Meanwhile, after being somewhat serious in the beginning, Ken was back to his goofball schtick. :haha: Finally, Craig showed some serious pipes in the opening number; however, I wanted to know who was the female singing with him. :haha:

Although I prefer singing shows, I enjoy a dance one every now and then. This was a lot of fun and a good time killer in between seasons of The Masked Singer.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Crisis said:

Finally, Craig showed some serious pipes in the opening number; however, I wanted to know who was the female singing with him. :haha:

Oh yeah, I kept asking this to myself too. :haha: