UPDATE it's coming!

Twitter

Elb_VkpUUAEEzGC?format=jpg&name=small

Fox’s ‘The Masked Dancer’ To Shoot This Weekend With Health & Safety Protocols & Virtual Audience

https://deadline.com/2020/10/fox-the-masked-dancer-shooting-health-safety-protocols-virtual-audience-1234596653/

fcd881dfac5cd685b2825769c54039373351ab97

https://deadline.com/2020/08/the-masked-singer-ep-craig-plestis-emmys-fox-interview-news-1203019762/

Below, the executive producer explains the approach the Masked Singer team has taken to keep their guessing game alive, over the course of each new season, as well as how he’s navigated new production challenges imposed by the coronavirus pandemic. Additionally, he teases an “even bigger” Season 4, which will air this September, and his current plans for spin-offs, including The Masked Dancer and I Can See Your Voice.

I hope the Masked Dancer happens :lmao: 

dancer dancing GIF by Cheezburger

"As for Masked Dancer, we’re hoping that will see the light of day at some point in time, as well. We’re working on some creative right now, as to what that would look like, so stay tuned, and we’ll have more updates to come.

• 3 weeks later...

This ought to be interesting. I'm curious as to how the dancers will be guessed because with The Masked Singer, one can tell by the voice. Here, I surmise it'll be harder to guess based on the dance moves.

15 hours ago, miss denise said:

omg I can't wait! :lmao:  And even more Ken! :dead: 

Ken is gunning for Ryan Seacrest's crown for having the most jobs. :dead:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

This ought to be interesting. I'm curious as to how the dancers will be guessed because with The Masked Singer, one can tell by the voice. Here, I surmise it'll be harder to guess based on the dance moves.

Ken is gunning for Ryan Seacrest's crown for having the most jobs. :dead:

This is exactly what I was thinking about as well. There will be less to go off of and the voice is the most helpful part about it on TMS. :haha:  I also wonder if they're just going to come out and freestyle very dance or what? :dead:  

:haha: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...