I would have never guessed her.

me either, Brian must know her very well

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh and watching this recap, Sloth's "Dancing with a Stranger" performance, his dancing made me think of Maks Chmerkovskiy.  I never got that vibe or feeling from him in his other performances and jus

now I can only see and hear  Maks when I see sloth

Miss Moth was probably the weakest dancer, so this elimination wasn't much of a surprise. However, it was really nice to see her do this after everything's she been through in her life. The moments af

Miss Moth was probably the weakest dancer, so this elimination wasn't much of a surprise. However, it was really nice to see her do this after everything's she been through in her life. The moments after her revelation were really nice and sentimental.

Out of this group, Sloth and Cotton Candy have to be the favorites.

• Like 2

looking forward to the Exotic Bird and more clues to see if it is who i hope it is.

• Like 1

Exotic Bird with a football and  superbowl  clue. this is almost too obvious. :devilwave:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Oh wow, I did not expect that reveal! 😮  Paula was spot on (and I believe is also exactly right on at least one of the other four in this group). 

Yeah, she was dead on with her guess. I think I know who the other one she may be right on (I'm leaning towards that person as well). :yes:

Based on everything, I'd like to think it'll come down to one of either Tulip, Cotton Candy, or Sloth; however, nothing is set in stone.

the tattoo clue for Exotic Bird makes it even more obvious who it is. only 2 more weeks to go till it is over. wish it could go longer.

Jordin Sparks being my favorite from Idol made it easy to figure out. football clues in which her father played football to her performing at the Superbowl.Tattoo being one of her hit songs.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

the tattoo clue for Exotic Bird makes it even more obvious who it is. only 2 more weeks to go till it is over. wish it could go longer.

Hide contents

Jordin Sparks being my favorite from Idol made it easy to figure out. football clues in which her father played football to her performing at the Superbowl.Tattoo being one of her hit songs.

if you didn't know all of this I would not have guessed who it is :lmao:I'm so bad a guessing

• istersay changed the title to The Masked Dancer -on FOX

I definitely expect Cotton Candy or Tulip to take it at this point. :yes: Not sure if they will be the final 2 or if their votes might cancel each other out. I love Sloth and would be happy to see him up there too. ❤️ 

Fun to see all the polls above and how most of the majority votes are for someone the judges didn't guess. :haha: 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Hide contents

Yess. I spotted several clues that fit her from the first week and that one was also obvious. :haha: I'll be really surprised if it's not her.

• Like 1

Both Hammerhead and Zebra were the weakest dancers, so it wouldn't have been a surprise to see either of them go. I'm not familiar with Hammerhead or the media he's involved in, so I wouldn't have gotten him. However, Paula guessed him earlier but decided to go with someone else in the end. :haha: She had to be kicking herself after that. :haha:

As for the rest, I'm feeling pretty confident about Exotic Bird and have an idea about Zebra, but I'm still iffy on the other three.

delete

Edited by jdanton2

could not get the spoiler tag to work. anyway just as i thought Exotic Bird was Jordin Sparks. wish she had lasted to the finale . also one of the clues this week was the #6 which was season on Idol she won. also interesting that she released a new song today.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

could not get the spoiler tag to work. anyway just as i thought Exotic Bird was Jordin Sparks. wish she had lasted to the finale . also one of the clues this week was the #6 which was season on Idol she won. also interesting that she released a new song today.

oh so you were right all along :thumbsup:

I forgot to turn it on, time just flew by today

I would've liked to see Exotic Bird outlast Zebra; however, she probably would've gone next week anyway. With that said, her identity was easy to guess as her clues were super obvious. :haha: I'd like to think she'd knew Paula knew who she was.

I'm thinking Zebra is unmasked next week, and the finalists will be Sloth, Cotton Candy, and Tulip if the format is anything like The Masked Singer.

• Like 1