The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

Elliott

Just now, *Chris said:

And you all know she's one of my favourite - something I never hid since Canada's Drag Race so if y'all want Petty!Chris to make a real appearance then go ahead, cause it almost appeared with Trixie getting cut. 

I mean, IDC, I said the same thing about trinity.  :haha:

Kameron Michaels

RPDR' 10 Episode 10 'Social Media Kings Into Queens' Tops, Bottoms - We Are  Flagrant

I was going to cut Violet, but I am trying to respect another ranker who's a big fan.  Will she survive the last 2 cuts, I don't know.  I do like Kameron more.  Its been discussed a little bit in this thread recently, Kamerons got an amazing Lip syncing record.  She was in the bottom 2 three times in a row, and she lip synced for her life 5 times.  She made it all the way to runner up status (and I feel she was actually second place over Eureka).  After watching season 10, she was my second favorite. Having seen some all-stars and stuff, she's probably moved down to 3rd (and Cracker has moved from about 3-4th up to 2nd, and Monique has moved into a Top 3 spot too).  Kameron won 1 challenge over the season, and it was the Cher Rusical.  But she will be known as that queen who survived and slayed so many lip syncs!  Apparently Kameron does a Las Vegas Ru Girls show now, or did before COVID.  That's neat!

Save: Trinity

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Lip-sync underdog Kameron finally falls. 😭

I wavered back and forth.  I was willing to sacrifice Raven for Violet, as theres still so many from season 2, but not really anyone else.  Kameron I feel like doesn't have much of a shot in whatever the next round is, so might as well remove her.  She doesn't seem to be anyones first choice.

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I wavered back and forth.  I was willing to sacrifice Raven for Violet, as theres still so many from season 2, but not really anyone else.  Kameron I feel like doesn't have much of a shot in whatever the next round is, so might as well remove her.  She doesn't seem to be anyones first choice.

It's ok I'm glad to have gotten her this far with her being a target of several people. Elliott will come for you though. :giggle: 

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

It's ok I'm glad to have gotten her this far with her being a target of several people. Elliott will come for you though. :giggle: 

Elliott's come for me all game, so this is old news.  :haha:

Edited by Solaris
  • Haha 1

Season 7 Win GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
Violet

Violet was the winner of season 7. She was kind of a surprising winner. That season was a bit of a mess. I thought ginger would win. I don’t hate violet as much as some people do. Death becomes her was good. Fall runway was iconic. Season 8 finale dress was absolutely legendary. She is successful nowadays. Why were there so many acting challenges her season tho. How did violet end up winning a season full of acting challenges. Why did they cast a bunch of fashion queens for an acting season lol. How many words is this.

In the words of Mariah, I’m feeling entertained, amused. The rankers are interesting. Their judgment was interesting. I came for a rankdown. You play the game, and then go.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

My favourite thing about this cycle has been the amount of incorrect predictions Solaris has made about the next cycle. :shiftywave:

I only made it twice!  Also I like being surprised.  Unless its possible to be more hectic then this cycle.  In which case.... bye!

Edited by Solaris

DIVINA DE CAMPO (DRAG RACE UK 1)

tenor.gif?itemid=15699498

tumblr_pz7ifag26p1qfgaifo3_500.gifv

In a hurry so I'll make this fast, but it's no secret that I do love Divina. This is a really tough decision for me as Crystal and Divina are my respective favorites from their seasons, but I think it's time we lay DRUK to rest and at least Divina got her season win in this rankdown. Divina De Campo is the runner up from the first season of Drag Race UK. A very seasoned queen who had been in the industry for awhile, Divina brought a level of polish and confidence to the season that was unmatched. She had some amazing runway looks and was never in the bottom 2. She seemed to receive a. lot of flack from her fellow queens but I truly think it was just a bit of intimidation, maybe mixed with the fact that Divina is just really confident and polished, a la what happened with maybe, Courtney or Violet. Divina produced one of my favorite runway looks ever in this:

EYfj2viWkAcdQt5.jpg:large

Work!!! Anyways, I would love to see her be one of the first international queens that they bring to All Stars one day as I think she could slay the game but I'm not sure she would be up for it. This is a good spot for her all things considered! 

Saving: Crystal Methyd

@#jeah and @*Wallace You two have chosen to use your advantage in the next cycle. You will each be able to give immunity to one queen who is still remaining for the next cycle. As a result, they will make the final vote. There will be no restrictions about where you can place them in your final ranking unless it’s a queen I don’t like. Post your picks here ASAP so I can get the next cycle put together.

Just now, Elliott said:

@#jeah and @*Wallace You two have chosen to use your advantage in the next cycle. You will each be able to give immunity to one queen who is still remaining for the next cycle. As a result, they will make the final vote. There will be no restrictions about where you can place them in your final ranking unless it’s a queen I don’t like. Post your picks here ASAP so I can get the next cycle put together.

Crystal Methyd

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

So Andrew was the only ranker who didn’t get a cut/save this round?

I had it written down that Lily didn’t either but someone said she did. :haha:

I took all of Andrews cuts :haha:  I think I cut every round, or almost every round

Edited by Solaris