The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

Wally's the og rankdown villain

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

should have 174 queens, not 173.  Sherry - 1 = 174  Everyone needs to be moved back 1 spot

okay well I’m not renumbering everything so we’re just gonna have the rankdown go from 173-0 instead of 174-1. :giggle:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

okay well I’m not renumbering everything so we’re just gonna have the rankdown go from 173-0 instead of 174-1. :giggle:

I can’t believe Divina is gonna get 0th place omg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Raven

source.gif

Raven was one of the few highlights of season 2 (one of my least favorite seasons) and while her attitude was pretty bad there, she mellowed down in All Stars 1 and had an even better journey. She controversially came in second (paired with Jujubee) when she could've had a case for winning. Honestly out of the final 2 in season 2 though, I think she was more consistent than Tyra and should've won. She sucked in the country challenge but then again so did a lot of other queens, lol. However, I like or love almost the entire set of nominations and I know my allies like the others, so this is the easiest cut by far to make from the list. A couple of her looks I remember are the Superhero vs Supervillain and Secret Identity look, and although she and Tatianna got into fights I didn't mind them as much as I would have because Tatianna was shady and catty as hell also. I remember liking her and Jujubee in All Stars season 1, but I haven't retained much due to the terrible format. If there are any big fans of hers they can give her a decent write up if they wish. 

Saving: BenDeLaCreme

JACKIE COX

2530789da6819ec1582737f59621cd6f38b71216.gif a085f6b0641c183d1aac8a0918864c1e389bd486.gifv 7edafe72de8fd5269e1dfa785dc4d5ba558cdf71.gif

"Roll call...I'm Jackie! Salaam! The Persian princess of drag has arrived!"

An Iranian-Canadian drag queen,  Jackie Cox was a contestant on the 12th season of RuPaul's Drag Race - I was very excited to find out she would compete on the show as I've heard of her name in the past, as I knew of her connection to musical and Canada although I did not know she was a fellow maritimer.  She started very strong in the competition with a memorable verse in the "I'm That Bitch" - " Hey I'm Jackie, Miss Cox if you're naughty, just like my girls Laverne, Deb and Courtney. Giving schatzi style, take it to the floor, I'm not just the Persian princess next door. Fab, funny, feminine, and absolutely fierce. So salamati, boys, that's how I say cheers! From the streets of Hell's Kitchen right to the runway. This beat is so bitchin', you better say shantay!" .

After positioning herself as potential front-runner, Jackie impressed the judges in the first improv challenge of the competition where she found herself in the top of the week - it's hilarious how I actually do not remember this week beside Dahlia as the broccoli. It was then time for the ball where she was determined safe - she's obviously not a fashion queen but she did a decent job.  The next two challenges was right up her alley - it was once again an acting challenge where she was gave a good performance followed by her performance as Lisa Rinna in Snatch Game; I absolutely enjoyed her Lisa Rinna as it was absolutely hilarious and on brand with Lisa, and love how Lisa was living for it.  After placing high for 2 weeks in a row, she found herself in the bottom for the Rusical challenge which was given as she was clearly one of the weakest one - she was able to have a comeback the following week during the marketing challenge where she introduced the merkin.  However, she found herself in familiar territory after finding herself in the bottom 2 for 2 weeks in a row - she was in the bottom for the political debate despite being a political person where she delivered an emotional LSFYL to "Firework" which should have been a double shantay, and she found herself lipsync'ing against Heidi N Closet the following where they both survived the LSFYL following their poor showing in the makeover.  

The double showing in the Bottom 2 really made Jackie come into her own - she was able to be her true self in the one-woman show by telling her childhood story and making it hilarious at the same time.  After placing high 6 times - a record in RPDR's herstory for a queen to place high and not win a maxi challenge, she found herself eliminated during the Vegas episode; I was quite upset that she was eliminated & was not brought back for the final following the situation with SP.

I think it's fair to say Jackie Cox was one of my favourite from her season - I love her being a political queen, her connection to musical theatre & NYC, and being super handsome outside of drag.  But what I admire the most about Jackie was her connection to her identity & constantly showcase it throughout her time on the show.  Overall, she may not have been the best queen on her season but she was one of the most likeable queen - I never heard anyone disliking her, and I assume people probably will dislike her now for my decision to save her over Raja so stay petty people.  To conclude, I'm super happy to have been able to bring her all this way without really fighting for her safety.

SAVING: RITA BAGA

• Like 1
1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Nope; I was saying you needed a new save because of tom already cutting her 😘 

And I am saying you need a new save because we all want to cut Rita :P   You know, just like everyone wants to cut Trinity

Edited by Solaris
2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

And I am saying you need a new save because we all want to cut Rita :P   You know, just like everyone wants to cut Trinity

And you all know she's one of my favourite - something I never hid since Canada's Drag Race so if y'all want Petty!Chris to make a real appearance then go ahead, cause he almost appeared with Trixie getting cut. 

Edited by *Chris