The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

Wally's the og rankdown villain

Posted Images

I like Kameron and I'd like to see her again. She's not someone I really loved on Drag Race nor would I probably have her this high, but there was something fun and almost endearing about her edit basically being invisible for the first few episodes in particular, and then her just completely murdering all of the lip-syncs.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I like Kameron and I'd like to see her again. She's not someone I really loved on Drag Race nor would I probably have her this high, but there was something fun and almost endearing about her edit basically being invisible for the first few episodes in particular, and then her just completely murdering all of the lip-syncs.

Also lmao bonus points for when out of nowhere Kameron just shows up in the Cher rusical and is like "oh yeah I've impersonated Cher before ^_^" and crushes it.

Pearl 💔 Most beautiful boy from Drag Race ever :wub:

D1tPpl.gif

These rounds go too fast, I literally come back on a Friday work day after leaving for like an hour and complete rounds have gone by :lolwave:

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

Was he one of the greatest lipsyncers of all time? Absolutely not 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

This statement is objectively wrong considering Kameron has the best single season lip sync record.

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Not only her edit but her shy personality. ❤️ Then I found she’s kind of bitchy on Twitter but what queen isn’t? :haha: 

4 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Was Kameron Michaels good in the lipsyncs? Yes.

Was he one of the greatest lipsyncers of all time? Absolutely not 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

PREACH. THE. TRUTH. HERE. REI. :clap::clap:  :clap:  

I find her completely overrated there. #oops

1 minute ago, JC said:

Wally stalking me confirmed :wub:

Lmao I do not.

PerfectElasticIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.g

Queen of surviving five consecutive lip syncs even though she was trying to throw them at the end and still making IDF bothered. Your faves could never. 🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Kameron has the best single season lip sync record of the RPDR queens so your shade is unnecessary. 🙂

I will respectfully disagree. :flowers: 

I thought you loved my shade. :broken:

COURTNEY ACT (Season 6)

tenor.gif?itemid=5692623

In almost any other season, I feel like Courtney would be the favorite to win. She is polished, talented, good at challenges, kills the runway, confident, etc. Everything Ru likes in a queen. She just had the unfortunate distinction of being in the same season as Bianca Del Rio who is probably the most dominant winner the show has ever seen. But Courtney had a great run! She came off as a little icy and unlikable to me on her season, but in retrospect I enjoyed what she brought to the season and have appreciated her more as time has gone on. She has had some of the best runway looks ever - the one in the gif above probably being in the top 5 the show has seen. I'm at 100 words now and work is busy so I'll leave it at that lol. 

Saving: 

ovf6kiaturzy.gif