The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

Wally's the og rankdown villain

Posted Images

Lemon

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8adddfeb06f16047b47130d91b8bbc96/tenor.gif

135d32f8e914adae2781fed7c44f5017313dba34

I never imagined the Drag Race Rankdown game to be a super frustrating game like this but here we flipping are. 🙂  I am in a #mood right now because there’s so many queens i want to cut and I can’t cut near one of them and at this point they are overwhelming my actual faves. 🙂 But I might as well save one of my big faves in Brook Lynn now before she goes next round. Although whyyy do I still care - when I just sacrificed one of my big faves in Courtney Act getting eliminated? I don’t even know, lmao. I guess just to get this cycle over with. So yeah cutting Lemon, despite her being my 2nd favorite of Drag Race Canada. Let’s talk about Lemon.

Lemon is a drag queen contestant who competed on the very first season of Drag Race Canada, where she finished 5th place. I will resort to my notes of her to share my thoughts so enjoy:

Lemon was probably one of the biggest surprises for me and the Queen that grew the most on me this season. I didn’t think much of Lemon on the first episode with that first runway look she designed. It wasn’t a great look and it landed her in the Bottom 2. I was even ~fine with her going after this episode but then she delivered a really strong “I Really Like You” lip sync battle and deserved to stay. I did like Lemon’s backstory of how she was a dancer and went to the Alvin Alley school and then got into drag. Lemon did a complete 180 where she really nailed it on the Her-itage Moments improv challenge and for someone with not much proper experience? She was really such a standout and nails her Lisette character and yeah a deserving challenge win for her. So this proved to me Lemon could be a competition, she which she did prove. She was fun as a member of Team Dwolls and calling herself a “rap-tress” and being all into rap and that exchange with Jeffrey. :haha: She danced and performed well but I did expect her to stand out more. I thought Lemon had a nice look on the House of Rust metal group but it also felt out of place with BOA and Priyanka’s look as her dress was more red and theirs was silver. That didn’t really mesh well to me. But I did like how her runway looks were improving. Lemon was freaking hysterical and so spot on as JoJo Siwa on Snatch Game.  She was OTT/exrta/loud and all. That was seriously such a perfect portrayal of her. :haha: I also really enjoyed Lemon on the STAR SIXTY-NINE episode with Kitty & Kat sketch with Priyanka. They made a really great team and were so funny to watch! :haha: Then that split and coming up from it move was insane. :dead: It’s a shame her denim jean look got really panned from the judges… that was just so gah. And ugh I did not like how the other Queens said she should go just for a bad runway look when she was great/better than some others in her ad. :/ So glad she didn’t Bottom 2 here. I’m sad that Welcome to the Family makeover episode wasn’t a good episode for Lemon. I did like how she gave her partner Rebal the name of Lime. And Lemon & Lime were cute names. But yikes….. Lemon did a bad make-up job on Lime with really aging and making her look old.I wasn’t ready for Lemon to go at this point but when she was in the Bottom 2 against Rita, I knew her time would be up. She did end her journey on great note with that “You Oughta Know” lip sync which was a killer lip sync. :omg: So yeah Lemon did really well and did become one of my favorites.

Saving: Brook Lynn Hytes

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Really love Courtney & Lemon.

Lemon gave some good look and an amazing snatch game performance. And what a redemption from week 1!!

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Lemon was an amazing underdog from starting in the bottom in week 1. ❤️ Pleased with this placement and great write up Wally! 

Thank you, Tom!

And yeah I agree with you both regarding Lemon. She didn't do much for me on  Week 1 and I actually wanted her to go out of that Bottom 2 - but she totally won me over after that. ❤️ 

I was really hoping Lemon would've made the finale but Rita ate her alive, regurgitated her and then re-devoured her during You Oughta Know so it was a fair elimination all things considered.

• Like 1
Just now, Elliott said:

I was really hoping Lemon would've made the finale but Rita ate her alive, regurgitated her and then re-devoured her during You Oughta Know so it was a fair elimination all things considered.

Oh wait I just remembered how Scarlett should've been in the B2 that week but somehow received a high placement so nevermind.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

agreed!  Great job Wally!

Thank you, Sola! ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

*Me having no idea who got cut in what order during this most recent round so I'm just doing their eliminations based off when their write-ups were posted. :dead:"

I thought Sola had them all in order for you? :dead: 

Just now, *Lily said:

Can I reveal each of my nominations one-by-one to add suspense?

(jk. I have planned nothing so far)

RuPaul announcing who survived the S11 Bottom 6 Lip-sync Gang Bang realness :wub:

Just now, *Wallace said:

I thought Sola had them all in order for you? :dead: 

lol the more I read, I realized Chris and Andy refreshed their cuts (which resets the placements) and you posted your cut/save last so it was all for moot anyway. :dead:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I would have loved for Lemon to make the finale. 😢 

Just now, *Lily said:

Can I reveal each of my nominations one-by-one to add suspense?

(jk. I have planned nothing so far)

I love that idea. :dead: 

Just now, Elliott said:

lol the more I read, I realized Chris and Andy refreshed their cuts (which resets the placements) and you posted your cut/save last so it was all for moot anyway. :dead:

Lmaooo oh. :dead: 

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

I wonder who Wally is itching to cut 😮 

*Sees Jimbo and Divina are still here*

Nevermind. :giggle: 

Thankfully Queen Divina has won her season so if Wally wants to shade her I’m fine with it. ❤️

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, #jeah said:

I wonder who Wally is itching to cut 😮 

*Sees Jimbo and Divina are still here*

Nevermind. :giggle: 

LMAO I have a whole long list, it's embarrassing. :dead:  I may go to the front page to see. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Everyone anxiously watching the thread for Lilys final noms.  :haha:

LMAO Yess. :dead: 

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

Thankfully Queen Divina has won her season so if Wally wants to shade her I’m fine with it. ❤️

😢 @ the first part. But :giggle: at the latter half of this.

Just now, *Lily said:

Myself included. :dead:

:dead: