The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

Elliott

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Blu Hydrangea

Saving Peppermint

The sweet shady Irish twink gets her redemption after being robbed last rankdown. ❤️ Her looks were great too.

Not to mention, Divina de Campo wins her season! 

Drag Race Yes GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yayy you finally got a cut/save in. :wub::dead: 

Finally! :wub: :dead:

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Also, I enjoy her Tik Tok - her makeup skills is out of this world. 

I meant to mention her Tik Tok! I love her from what I’ve seen there too :yes:

Chi Chi’s passing still doesn’t feel real

to me 😢 I was watching some old AS3 clips not too long ago and it’s hard to believe she’s no longer around. I know everyone talks about “And I Am Telling You” (and rightfully so) but her “Call Me” lipsync is IMO one of the most underrated ever and one of my favourites from the show.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, *Lily said:

I didn’t really like Detox on S5 but she grew on me with AS2. As mentioned such a great look queen and has contributed to a lot of iconic Drag Race moments! But I probably would have leaned towards cutting her soon also.

tenor.gif?itemid=4218830

200.gif

NMWD.gif

Id8P.gif

233b68492ad2ad1224c64c8e721c86aa.gif

724c11ce784f4ab7ace6c8a1a8182229.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Really like Blu - I thought she was fairly underrated on her season.

Agreed! :yes: Blu deserved better on her season.

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Chi Chi was an incredible drag queen & sweetheart. It was impossible to not like/love her.

And she gave one of the best LSFYL performance of all-time, filled with passion:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=306591787364077  

Completely agree with you on all of this. ❤️ That was such a passionate chills worthy performance. ❤️ 

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

Knowing Elliott you probably would've gotten an advantage like I did cycle 1 if you didn't participate at all. :dead: 

I was totally thinking this earlier too :dead: I don’t know what to expect anymore and I didn’t want to miss out on 50 cuts this round so thought I better take at least one :haha:

9 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Chi Chi was an incredible drag queen & sweetheart. It was impossible to not like/love her.

And she gave one of the best LSFYL performance of all-time, filled with passion:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=306591787364077  

Agreed! I've only seen this once but was a pleasure seeing it again! I edited it in my write up. :thumbs: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I didn’t really like Detox on S5 but she grew on me with AS2. As mentioned such a great look queen and has contributed to a lot of iconic Drag Race moments! But I probably would have leaned towards cutting her soon also.

Agreed with you on all of this. :yes: 

7 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Sorry. :( I would've cut Blu but I couldn't bring myself to do that and she would've gone anyway. :( 

Awww I understand. :( I liked so many of the Queens nominated, so knew some would go. I'm just happy it wasn't worse. And yeah I didn't rally want Blu to go either but with the Queens she was up against, was kinda rooting for that. >.< 

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

to me 😢 I was watching some old AS3 clips not too long ago and it’s hard to believe she’s no longer around. I know everyone talks about “And I Am Telling You” (and rightfully so) but her “Call Me” lipsync is IMO one of the most underrated ever and one of my favourites from the show.

😢 

This is all so perfectly said. :broken: 

10 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I remember that one too and I edited the video of that one in too. :thumbs: Wanted to do her justice.

Okay, it’s time for the game’s final bring back!

Everyone vote on any Queen eliminated this cycle to return provided they are:

-a queen who is a world renowned Cher impersonator.

-a queen who won All Stars 1.

-a queen who became one of the first two queens to win three challenges in a row!

-a queen who should’ve won the first-ever political debate challenge.

-a queen whose name starts with a C, ends in an S, has the same first name as a country in Africa and has the same last name as the lip sync assassin/trade of season 10.

:yes:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Alexis Mateo

Ongina

Blair St. Clair

Pandora Boxx

Darienne Lake

A'Keria C Davenport

Detox

Chad Michaels

Blu Hydrangea

Chi Chi DeVayne

eliminated

ugh I didn’t update it after Andrew’s round fml

Heading to bed now since my job starts in 8 hours. I’ll get to it eventually. :rofl: