The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

Elliott

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I was going to cut Willam instead of Peppermint, as I like Peppermint more then Willam (and I nominated Willam).  But watching Elliott continued to shade Trinity has started to annoy me.  As a result I have changed my mind on who I want to save.  So this is 100% because of Elliott.  :haha:

Honestly revisiting this now, I regret this cut.  Blame Elliott. 🙂

Save: Willam

Sola, what the heck? 😐  😐 😐 

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Maybe everyone is just trying to help out Dee and Lily!!!! Their noms will be so easy now.

Despite Dee's and I's differences thorughout the game, I trust in him now and think we're on the same page now. :haha: 

I always trust in Lily though so no concern there.

• Like 1

Miz Cracker

source.gif

Oh, Miz Cracker... someone who I'm always quite torn on. I really wanted to root for her in Season 10 and I couldn't quite get there. I also really wanted her to redeem herself in All-Stars 5 and personally... couldn't quite get there either!

Going into Season 10 I was really excited for Cracker. Daughter of Bob the Drag Queen, I was ready to stan. And yet, I just never really quite got there. She had some great challenge performances, but also a couple of rough spots... and also I just found her to be a little overrated based off what we saw of her over the season. She got a win by the end of the season which was great for her, the makeover was good, but then missed out on the top 5. It was clear we'd be seeing her on All-Stars soon enough. Honestly I kinda soured on Cracker after an interview she did following her elimination in Season 10. Asia had made comments at deliberations that she felt Cracker wasn't a star - harsh perhaps, and I would understand Cracker would be hurt by something like that. And yet I just hated the response. She made comments in an interview about how Asia had way less followers than her on social media and the public didn't like her as much... I think knowing Cracker it was done in jest, but like also, felt weird to use dunking on black queens who have often struggled in the fandom as a punchline.

Regardless, I was willing to give Cracker a chance in All-Stars, and I didn't mind her! The season itself was just kind of a mess, but I thought she put up a good fight overall to the top 3. I honestly don't remember a lot of what she did there though, even though it was only a few months ago, lol. But I'm sure I liked her a little more this time and overall was... ok with her wins (Morgan McMichaels deserved that lip-sync win alone though, and the rumor that they restarted the lip-sync song that week when Cracker was struggling keeps me up at night to this day). The way she randomly turned on Ongina so early in and called her out to her face was not necessary, but also kinda hilarious. Why of all people are you starting beef with Ongina! I lowkey enjoyed Villain!Cracker although let's not get into that too much because we remember how the fandom came out in her defense that week saying "she's not a villain, she's just got anxiety!" etc. when they treated any black queen who had a less than glowing edit like dirt. But overall, while this didn't completely make me a Cracker fan, I felt I enjoyed her more.

Saving Monique Heart

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Oh, we were supposed to have allies?

Dee and Lily, I am at your service 🙂

Thats okay I was a free agent too.  I have always said people could message me with deals all the way through.  A whole two people actually did it.  

27 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Note to self: Only cast people who actually like the show in the next rankdown.

:dead: 

27 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I thought Zoey and Vee were a lot to handle last game... whelp 🤡

16 minutes ago, *Lily said:

No disrespect to Pearl but also how is Pearl still here

I tried, but she got quickly saved. :closedeyes: I thought she would have been out by now lmao.

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Also this.

12 minutes ago, *Lily said:

This was my second thought. And I really like Lemon!

LMAO Same. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Lily Just so you can sleep at night (stream Sleep at Night by The Chicks on Spotify), Morgan - who is not under an NDA and always spills the tea - has confirmed that that rumour isn’t true.

I couldn’t remember anymore what the truth was. :haha: I vaguely remembered some people debunking it and then others saying it again. But I’ll trust Morgan on that one seeing as she was actually lip syncing :dead: