Jump to content

Most Robbed Semi-Finalists Ever?


Recommended Posts

Who were the most robbed semi-finalists from each season? Those who you felt should had been in the top 12/13/etc.

 

I'm going to do mine by season


Season 1: None

Season 2: None

Season 3: Lisa Leuschner

Season 4: None

Season 5: Ayla Brown

Season 6: Sabrina Sloan

Season 7: Alexandrea Lushington, Alaina Whitaker

Season 8: Mishavonna Henson, Ricky Braddy, Felicia Barton

Season 9: Lilly Scott, Alex Lambert

Season 10: Lauren Turner

Season 11: None

Season 12: None

Season 13: Brandy Neely (Not even getting to sing was BS)

Season 14: None

Season 15: Jenn Blosil

Season 16: None

Season 17: Ashley Hess

Season 18: None

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

Don't forget Lauren Spencer-Smith from this past year as well ;) 

 

 

I agree with this, but out of curiosity, who would she replace? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 1: Adriel Herrera, definitely should've advanced over Jim

Season 2: Aliceyn Cooney

Season 3: Lisa Leuschner

Season 4: I think the finalists were rather spot-on this year, the closest thing would be Aloha but her second performance wasn't very good.

Season 5: Gedeon McKinney, Patrick Hall to a lesser extent

Season 6: Sabrina Sloan. Maybe Sundance to keep him from robbing Billy Gilman in the future. :/ 

Season 7: Alexandrea Lushington

Season 8: Felicia Barton

Season 9: Lilly Scott

Season 10: Lauren Turner I guess, should've at least been wildcard

Season 11: Aaron Marcellus

Season 12: David Willis & Vincent Powell

Season 13: Half of the people they didn't let sing were probably better than half of the top 13

Season 14: The girl who sang "Safe & Sound", Katherine something

Season 15: Stephany Negrete

Season 16: None

Season 17: Twink Logan

Season 18: Still haven't watched

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Weedy Speedy said:

Season 17: Twink Logan

I don’t know if I’d say he deserved to go through, but I was sure disappointed to see him leave. 😕

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Angela Peele (S1)

Adriel Herrera (S1)

Kelly Glover (S1)

Lisa Leuschner (S3)

Ayla Brown (S5)

Sabrina Sloan (S6)

Alaina Whitaker (S7)

Ricky Braddy (S8)

Kristen McNamara (S8)

Felicia Barton (S8)

Jesse Langseth (S8)

Lily Scott (S9)

Alex Lambert (S9)

Katelyn Epperly (S9)

Kendra Chantelle (S10)

Lauren Turner (S10)

Isabelle Pascalone (S12)

Kenz Hall (S13)

Maurice Townsend (S13)

Jillian Jensen (S13)

Katherine Winston (S14)

Effie Passero (S16)

Shannon O’ Hara (S16)

Lauren Spencer-Smith (S18)

 

 

 

 

Edited by Carrie_On
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Angela Peele (S1)

Adriel Herrera (S1)

Kelly Glover (S1)

Lisa Leuschner (S3)

Ayla Brown (S5)

Sabrina Sloan (S6)

Alaina Whitaker (S7)

Ricky Braddy (S8)

Kristen McNamara (S8)

Felicia Barton (S8)

Jesse Langseth (S8)

Lily Scott (S9)

Alex Lambert (S9)

Katelyn Epperly (S9)

Kendra Chantelle (S10)

Lauren Turner (S10)

Isabelle Pascalone (S12)

Kenz Hall (S13)

Maurice Townsend (S13)

Jillian Jensen (S13)

Katherine Winston (S14)

Effie Passero (S16)

Shannon O’ Hara (S16)

Lauren Spencer-Smith (S18)

 

 

 

 

Oh yeah, I forgot about Effie. She was definitely robbed also. And Lauren from this year was good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, Bk1234 said:

I agree with this, but out of curiosity, who would she replace? 

I'd probably have swapped Lauren for either Jovin, Louis, or Julia (didn't like her top 20 performance at all lol). It's kinda tough though, because I feel like all three of those guys got better the following week. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I started in Season 10 so here's my opinion.

 

10: Kendra Chantelle (She was top 10 material but not much more. She still deserved to make it)

11: Jen Hirsch (Same as above)

12: Nick Boddington & Breanna Steer (Especially Nick as he was stronger than every male that season except Burnell)

13: Kenz Hall & Brandy Neely (Kenz had this cool style that was a bit too creative for the time, and Brandy was a seasoned country singer)

14: Katherine Winston (Love her style. Always love 70s inspired singers)

15: no one was completely robbed but I always thought Emily brooke had potential.

16: Shannon O'hara- Yes she wasn't flawless but I enjoyed her enough.

17: Ashley Hess- most robbed of all time. No arguments here. Ashley was top 5 material.

18: Lauren Spencer

Edited by Blirel
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I'd probably have swapped Lauren for either Jovin, Louis, or Julia (didn't like her top 20 performance at all lol). It's kinda tough though, because I feel like all three of those guys got better the following week. 

You realize it's most robbed semifinalist? The 3 you mentioned were all finalists

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blirel said:

You realize it's most robbed semifinalist? The 3 you mentioned were all finalists

I was being asked who I'd have advanced Lauren to the finals over though? :unsure: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I started in Season 10 so here's my opinion.

 

10: Kendra Chantelle (She was top 10 material but not much more. She still deserved to make it)

11: Jen Hirsch (Same as above)

12: Nick Boddington & Breanna Steer (Especially Nick as he was stronger than every male that season except Burnell)

13: Kenz Hall & Brandy Neely (Kenz had this cool style that was a bit too creative for the time, and Brandy was a seasoned country singer)

14: Katherine Winston (Love her style. Always love 70s inspired singers)

15: no one was completely robbed but I always thought Emily brooke had potential.

16: Shannon O'hara- Yes she wasn't flawless but I enjoyed her enough.

17: Ashley Hess- most robbed of all time. No arguments here. Ashley was top 5 material.

18: Lauren Spencer

 

Totally agree 1000%  Ashley Hess, was THE most robbed semi-finalists ever!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hayden98 said:

I'd probably have swapped Lauren for either Jovin, Louis, or Julia (didn't like her top 20 performance at all lol). It's kinda tough though, because I feel like all three of those guys got better the following week. 

That’s true. Especially Julia with New York State of Mind:wub:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2020 at 4:06 PM, Bk1234 said:

To add to the Season 10 list, I will say Kendra Chantelle and Robbie Rosen. 🙂

I agree with these two for sure. ❤️ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 4:06 PM, Bk1234 said:

To add to the Season 10 list, I will say Kendra Chantelle and Robbie Rosen. 🙂

 

I can't agree more.  But next season will be 10 years since Season 10.  Where did the time go?

Edited by Walker359718
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 3:02 PM, anticoronaperson said:

Chris Daughtry and Jennifer Hudson. I know they are not semi-finalists, but they were finalists and I feel they were robbed.

I agree with Jennifer Hudson completely, and Chris Daughtry to a lesser extent. 🙂 Don’t forget about Queen Pia though. 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bk1234

I agree with Jennifer Hudson completely, and Chris Daughtry to a lesser extent. 🙂 Don’t forget about Queen Pia though. 😉

Oh yeah. I remember Pia Toscano. I don't know if she would have won her Season, but she was definitely robbed and probably should have made at least Top 5. In comparison to Taylor Hicks is why I felt Chris Daughtry was robbed in my opinion. Also, Adam Lambert, but to a lesser extent because I actually like Kris Allen and thought he was talented.

Edited by anticoronaperson
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...