Sawyer Fredericks picking Pharrell

J Chosen picking Gwen

Chevel Shephard  picking Kelly

Sandy Redd picking Kelly

Rose Short picking Gwen

Ricky Duran picking Blake

Toneisha Harris picking Blake

• Like 2

• Sisaundra Lewis and Blake - I definitely thought she'd go for Adam or Usher, given the former's reputation as a four-chair magnet and the latter's genre, but Blake's pitch being the most sincere of the panel's worked.
  • Sawyer Fredericks and Pharrell - genre-wise Blake made more sense than Pharrell, but Blake can be rather boisterous while Christina and Adam both being louder/bigger personalities might be overwhelming for someone like Sawyer who's more introspective - so Pharrell was the best match personality-wise.
  • Ali Caldwell and Miley - I kinda expected her to go with Alicia, but Miley was my second guess after she turned all four chairs.
  • JChosen and Gwen - the moment Gwen brought up his working with special needs kids, it was game over; that said, I still thought he'd go with Alicia and I think Gwen was the most shocked of everyone when he didn't.
  • Janice Freeman and Miley - A match made in heaven, luckily, but I didn't expect it to happen.
  • SandyRedd and Kelly - JHud and Adam both looked ready to lock her in a recording booth with an album's worth of songs and like they were mentally planning her Grammys speech, and yet she went with the broken chatterbox. At least JHud got her eventually.
  • Rose Short and Gwen - Her mom hollering for Kelly and her vocal lane made me think Kelly was a lock and then she dropped the G-bomb, which thankfully worked really well.
  • Toneisha Harris and Blake - Kelly asking about her son after she revealed why she waited to audition made me think she might swing towards Kelly, but Blake's sincerity came through and won her over.
  • Like 1

Chevel picking Kelly was shocking to me. Kelly really fought, but Chevel and everyone in the world was allured to Blake, her family was betting on Blake being her pick. I think Chevel just felt bad and saw Kelly fighting hard for her and decided to give her a chance. Blake didn't really fight either, he just promised her the win like everyone else he pitches to.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Chevel picking Kelly was shocking to me. Kelly really fought, but Chevel and everyone in the world was allured to Blake, her family was betting on Blake being her pick. I think Chevel just felt bad and saw Kelly fighting hard for her and decided to give her a chance. Blake didn't really fight either, he just promised her the win like everyone else he pitches to.

I think that chevel had the whole Blake birthday thing planned out but preferred Kelly as a coach. she may have had a celebrity crush on Blake or something because of how her voice went super high pitched or maybe she just really admires him. 

I'd like to note though that we had the exact same thread a few weeks ago, so most of the names are repeats