♪ ♫ Julia Cooper Fan Thread ♫♪

Spurrious

• 2 weeks later...

18 hours ago, Spurrious said:

Julia killed it tonight.  It's sad the audience in not likely to appreciate her talent.

I've been replaying her performance a lot since yesterday. She killed it!. I don't care if the main audience doesn't like her song choice, I loved it. And even if she doesn't get voted through, i think this is gonna make her fanbase grow, since people is already giving a lot of love to her performance on YouTube (most of the audience there is young, so it make sense)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

My family lived next door to the Coopers when Julia was born. We moved since but were thrilled to be watching the Voice one night when we unexpectedly saw her on our TV.

Loved her last performance of Billie E.

Would love to see her sing Out There On My Own (Irene Cara on Piano or Guitar) or What’s Up (Four Non-Blondes). 

Go Julia!

• Like 2

Just now, MAOW said:

My family lived next door to the Coopers when Julia was born. We moved since but were thrilled to be watching the Voice one night when we unexpectedly saw her on our TV.

Loved her last performance of Billie E.

Would love to see her sing Out There On My Own (Irene Cara on Piano or Guitar) or What’s Up (Four Non-Blondes). 

Go Julia!

Oh wow, that’s amazing! 🤩 I really want her to sing Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley. I think she could add her own flavor to the song and slay. 😀

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

I absolutely loved Julia’s KO performance! I didn’t know what to expect with such a unique song choice, but I think she did amazing!! 🥰 I really wish there were a way multiple people from the 4WKO could advance 😔

All of them should advance to be honest! 😅

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, that’s amazing! 🤩 I really want her to sing Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley. I think she could add her own flavor to the song and slay. 😀

A classic song🎹. One of my favorites.

I hopes that she advances so that we get to see her style put on as many songs as possible.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...