Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Welp, so I guess this is definitely a goodbye for Keesha. :( I was hoping she would do a last minute hardcore campaigning, but tbh, ever since she entered the house, it looked like she wasn't really feeling it. It's been quite a lot of time since the last time she played, after all. But it's hilarious that she only came for a one week vacay and will be getting her $40K paycheck for just chilling and talking about animals. :wub:

I don't like the narrative that Keesha's not into this. She clearly is. No one cries that long after getting nominated, and jumps through these COVID hoops if they're not interested in the game. She is campaigning, but she thinks she's safe and doesn't want to rock the boat and get herself in trouble. When you do have the numbers, you don't do anything major to screw yourself out of the numbers. Of course it's a bad campaign and she's clearly wrong, but she wants to be here and she's gonna be devastated when she finds out she's bring evicted first :broken:

53 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I don't like the narrative that Keesha's not into this. She clearly is. No one cries that long after getting nominated, and jumps through these COVID hoops if they're not interested in the game. She is campaigning, but she thinks she's safe and doesn't want to rock the boat and get herself in trouble. When you do have the numbers, you don't do anything major to screw yourself out of the numbers. Of course it's a bad campaign and she's clearly wrong, but she wants to be here and she's gonna be devastated when she finds out she's bring evicted first :broken:

Oh, I did not know she's campaigning. :( That sucks. I don't watch live feeds, just reading through updates on twitter and I couldn't find any conversations in which she secured any votes.. in fact, she's counting on votes she does not have, like Memphis and Day, and now Janelle and Kaysar. :broken: I really wish a miracle happened but I have pretty much accepted her fate because I don't want to be disappointed. I've never had my favorite player leave first before so that sucks even more. :(

I wonder if the first person evicted will get sequestered, for a possible battle back?

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

What's happened? 💔 

Da'Vonne lied to Janelle about the upcoming vote, making Janelle think Keesha could stay and making a final push to keep her. Da'Vonne just used this to throw Janelle under the bus to Cody though. Janelle campaigned to Bayleigh and complained about everyone just doing what the HOH wants, and Bayleigh also used this to throw her under the bus to Cody saying "it's a rule that you do what the HOH wants"

• Thanks 1