Elliott's Drag Race Ranking

Elliott

3 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Maybe I should make a ranking thread to counteract all my husband’s questionable opinions

just nominate his favorites in the same rankdown.  #Lindseyshade

161. SHARON NEEDLES

SEASON 4, WINNER

OQx2cgka_400x400.jpg

I actually used to really like Sharon and had I started this ranking, like, a month ago, she'd actually have been very high for me. I really enjoyed her in season four, and loved what she brought for the show. But after everything that's come out about her, I just can't comfortably rank her any higher than last place, so out she goes here.

160. MIMI IMFURST

SEASON 3, 11TH PLACE || ALL STARS 1, 11TH/12TH PLACE

hWtpiIQ0_400x400.jpg

She has less allegations against her than Sharon, so she gets bumped up to second last. Unlike Sharon, I can't say I enjoyed Mimi in either of her appearances, and I'm glad we won't have to see her on the show again.

159. TYRA SANCHEZ

SEASON 2, WINNER

wpid-wp-1437024595708-800x799.png

"I don't think you're seeing that Tyra's a complete bitch. 🙂" #StanTatianna

I hated Tyra in season two, and never got the hype. She wasn't that revolutionary~ fashion wise like everyone on Reddit still tries to make her out to be, and I think had she not had immunity when she did, her track record wouldn't nearly be as good as it was on the show. Despite all that, the way the fandom treated her post-win was horrifying, and I think the show really dropped the ball on making sure she had the right support. But if I see one more person try to justify her recent actions by saying she suffers from mental illness, I'm going to Clap Back™. Mental illness doesn't make you threaten to blow up Drag Con, on top of everything else that's happened in the years since her win.

158. SILKY NUTMEG GANACHE

SEASON 11, 4TH PLACE

360?cb=20190124192250

How does one queen manage to just suck so much fun out of the season every time they're on screen? Truly baffling. I had hopes for Silky at first as I really enjoyed her meet-the-queen video, but then episode one started and... well, we all know what happened there. I don't find the "camera hogs" they cast nowadays entertaining in the slightest, she was given undeserved wins, and saved from the bottom far too often for my liking. Imagine saying you were motherf*cking ready to lip sync, and then performing like you did. That entire lip sync was disrespectful to TLC.

157. EUREKA O'HARA

SEASON 9, 11TH PLACE || SEASON 10, 2ND/3RD PLACE

latest?cb=20180621162334

I didn't really care for Eureka in season nine (#TeamTrinity #TeamSasha in those arguments, tbh), so I was already dreading what was to come in season ten. She returned and I found somehow even more annoying this go-around, probably because the show was actually pushing her as one of their chosen ones this time around. Both times she was in the bottom two, I thought she did worse in the lip sync and her making the finale was nagl. The Vixen was absolutely correct in that assessment tbh.

156. REBECCA GLASSCOCK

SEASON 1, 3RD PLACE

ba3aaff57207b2ff6828567e0eadfd3d.jpg

She made it to third place? She won the makeover? I just--

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Starsc

155. TAMMIE BROWN

SEASON 1, 8TH PLACE || ALL STARS 1, 9TH/10TH PLACE

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:661139?quality=0.8&format=jpg

Tammie's a fan favourite and I don't get it. I wasn't a fan of any of the looks she showed in either season, nor anything she's done in the years since. I don't think she ever had any good moments on the show outside of arguing with RuPaul at the reunion. At least she said she has no desire to return again so that won't happen.

154. BAGA CHIPZ

UK SERIES 1, 3RD PLACE

latest?cb=20190328090648

The amount of y'all shading The Vivienne's win while stanning Baga ain't cute. So many wonky runway outfits that should've landed in the bottom two, and then her getting a co-win for Snatch Game and Frock Destroyers (when she was the clear third behind Divina and Blu)? Over it. I've been leaving for Blu and Cheryl shading the #riggamorris regarding her on their social media as of late. Speak your truth, queens!

153. NAOMI SMALLS

SEASON 8, 3RD PLACE || ALL STARS 4, 4TH PLACE

BoySmellsNaomi-1.jpeg

Sorry, Lily, I said my earlier statement before I'd actually finalized my ranking. :ph34rwave: I don't think I've made it a surprise that I'm not a Naomi fan at all in the slightest. While she was one of my least favourites in season eight, I wasn't offended~ by her making the finale since I don't think she really ever did the worst in challenge, except for Snatch Game, and even then, she did better in the lip sync. She was a clear third to me in that finale, but Bob's win was so obvious so I wasn't all that stressed. I was hoping that would be the last of saw of her, but then we saw her return for All Stars 4 and contribute to that season going to absolute sh*t. Being in the top three for the first episode? Absolutely horrifying. She was alright in the girl group challenge and Jersey Justice, but I also found her Snatch Game performance that season was incredibly overrated. The only thing I remember about it is the joke of Wendy Williams falling, but it's the cheapest form of humour so of course people try and pretend like she should've been in the top two for it. Rolling my eyes. While she slayed the makeover and did better than Monét in the lip sync (THOUGH MONIQUE HEART SHOULD'VE BEEN IN THE TOP TWO, SMH), she was forever on my sh*t list for eliminating Manila because I'm a petty bitch. It also didn't help that the Top 5 episode and finale of All Stars 4 were absolutely garbage episodes, so I put the blame firmly on Naomi's shoulders for that. She was also horrific in the Sex and the Kitty Girl challenge. It wasn't a good challenge, but Christ did she absolutely suck in it. I agree with Latrice that she should've been eliminated for being the one assigning the rules, trying to give herself the lead role, and then flopping miserably.

152. YARA SOFIA

SEASON 3, 4TH PLACE || ALL STARS 1, 5TH/6TH PLACE

Gd5-Tluo_400x400.jpg

One of the many annoying queens from season three, Yara Sofia takes her spot here. Like I've said on occasion, despite liking the season, I didn't really care for most of the S3 cast. I don't know how that works, but here we are. Yara did have a few good moments in season three, but overall, I wasn't a fan and was lowkey just wanting a Yarlexis double elimination at the Top 4. In All Stars 1, she returned and was even more annoying the second go-around. I will forever be O.o at them winning the Gaff-In challenge, and them having the lowest score by a substantial margin at the Top 8 challenge and still being safe ~just for the drama~ was when I checked out of the season. Please, Gay Gods, do not let Yara come back for All Stars 6.

151. ALEXIS MATEO

SEASON 3, 3RD PLACE || ALL STARS 1, 5TH/6TH PLACE

ALL STARS 5, TOO DAMN HIGH

vNGCdwu.jpg

One of the many annoying queens from season three, Alexis Mateo takes her spot here. Like I've said on occasion, despite liking the season, I didn't really care for most of the S3 cast. I don't know how that works, but here we are. Yara did have a few good moments in season three, but overall, I wasn't a fan and was lowkey just wanting a Yarlexis double elimination at the Top 4. In All Stars 1, she returned and was even more annoying the second go-around. I will forever be O.o at them winning the Gaff-In challenge, and them having the lowest score by a substantial margin at the Top 8 challenge and still being safe ~just for the drama~ was when I checked out of the season. We unfortunately had to suffer through a third season of her in All Stars 5, and good f*cking Lord was it horrific. She was annoying, bratty and insanely hypocritical at times. I'm so glad that Cracker, Jujubee, Blair and Shea had an alliance from the get-go and sent her packing as soon as they could. It also helped that Alexis turned in two of the worst looks I've ever seen on an All Stars season that week. Bye! 😘

161. Sharon Needles —

160. Mimi Imfurst — 

159. Tyra Sanchez — 

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache — 

157. Eureka O'Hara — 

156. Rebecca Glasscock — 

155. Tammie Brown — 

154. Baga Chipz — 

153. Naomi Smalls — 

152. Yara Sofia — 

151. Alexis Mateo — 

Edited by Elliott

Yay Yara, Alexis, Tyra, Mimi and Baga (who I haven't had the opportunity to voice my opinions on).  I don't really know what Sharon did but in the context of the show should be very high.  

Rebecca far too low!

Edit:  Also happy to see Eureka and Silky low!

Edited by Solaris

161. Sharon Needles — It's been super disheartening reading all the alleged stuff Sharon has done over the years. She was an iconic queen who changed the face of the show but I've never connected with her too strongly

160. Mimi Imfurst — I'd have her higher than many forgettable queens simply because of the drama she brought her seasons, but yeah, she sucks

159. Tyra Sanchez — She a mess and a half of a human...having said that S2 wouldn't be what it was without her. She's the perfect antagonist who actually did well

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache — No thanks. I do think she's been treated terribly by the fanbase, but what's new

157. Eureka O'Hara — Hating Eureka is so 2019.

156. Rebecca Glasscock — Who?

155. Tammie Brown — Love her.

154. Baga Chipz — She aight I'm actually more indifferent on her

153. Naomi Smalls — Wtf hating Naomi is so random lol she's literally done nothing wrong. I for one lived for the drama of her picking Manila's lipstick. Not like she wasn't one of the worst that week anyways!

152. Yara Sofia — Legend.

151. Alexis Mateo — Legend.

11 hours ago, #jeah said:

161. Sharon Needles — It's been super disheartening reading all the alleged stuff Sharon has done over the years. She was an iconic queen who changed the face of the show but I've never connected with her too strongly

160. Mimi Imfurst — I'd have her higher than many forgettable queens simply because of the drama she brought her seasons, but yeah, she sucks

159. Tyra Sanchez — She a mess and a half of a human...having said that S2 wouldn't be what it was without her. She's the perfect antagonist who actually did well

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache — No thanks. I do think she's been treated terribly by the fanbase, but what's new

157. Eureka O'Hara — Hating Eureka is so 2019.

156. Rebecca Glasscock — Who?

155. Tammie Brown — Love her.

154. Baga Chipz — She aight I'm actually more indifferent on her

153. Naomi Smalls — Wtf hating Naomi is so random lol she's literally done nothing wrong. I for one lived for the drama of her picking Manila's lipstick. Not like she wasn't one of the worst that week anyways!

152. Yara Sofia — Legend.

151. Alexis Mateo — Legend.

161. Sharon - I did like her on the show, but agree otherwise with what you said.

160. Mimi - Fair enough.

159. Tyra - They should've just had Morgan be the antagonist of the season like we all deserved. :giggle:

158. Silky - Pretty much.

157. Eureka - #KanyeShrug

156. Rebecca - Consider yourself lucky. :rofl:

155. Tammie - TatiannaChoices.gif

154. Baga - Fair enough.

153. Naomi - Monét and Latrice should've been the bottom two that week, don't @ me. But I said in my write-up I'm a petty bitch!

152/151. Yarlexis - Meh.

Idk if you’ve mentioned this anywhere and sorry if I missed it but...I presume you’re not including you-know-who from the most recent season right? 👀 I mean, I’m sure she’d be deservedly bottom otherwise so I’m guessing not. :haha:

Interesting first ranking and I’ll do my comments later!! I feel like we either have very similar or very different views on queens when it comes to this show. :dead: