Elliott's Drag Race Ranking

Elliott

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

159. Tyra Sanchez — Super disappointing for me. I enjoyed her on the show, I liked her looks and on occasion her drama. Agreed that she got treated like s**t and she didn't deserve that at all, but yeah, every time I've wanted to find myself rooting for her again, she does something else ridiculous or inappropriate.

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache —  Lol yeah I'm the same with you here. She was my pre-season favorite and then that immediately stopped after the first episode. I don't think she's by any means as bad as the racist fandom has painted her to be, looking back at least she brought some drama to the season. It just wasn't drama I enjoyed really, lol. And her performances were pretty meh throughout, even her two wins were highly questionable. Definitely was favored way too much to make it as far as she did.

157. Eureka O'Hara — Strong dislike, lol. I didn't enjoy her on Season 9 and then when she came back in Season 10, I was hoping we'd see some growth and maturity, and it didn't happen. Another queen who I thought had a really questionable track record and god forbid, I was scared for a moment they'd crown her. I haven't watched any of We're Here but it seems some people think she comes across much better now. But just from the show and some outside stuff... not a fan.

156. Rebecca Glasscock — Lol I can't believe she was a finalist.

155. Tammie Brown — I enjoy Tammie well enough post-Drag Race. I find some of the stuff I see of her quite funny and she's certainly unique. But she was underwhelming on both of her runs.

154. Baga Chipz — Lol she is basically on every UK show now (more than anyone from the season) so I guess they got what they wanted painting her as a lovable fan favorite. I still can't get over the rigger morris of giving her an Amy Winehouse song against Cheryl, they had that top 3 desired forever. :dead: Also she's had some... questionable political takes which meant I never really liked her, it seems she's come around so I can't hold that against her too much now.

153. Naomi Smalls — Yeah this is where we definitely disagree the most. :haha: I understand all your AS4 points there though. I actually enjoyed her run there, she surprised me with some of her performances in the lip-syncs, runways and challenges... I've always mostly loved her as a look queen, I just love her aesthetic, and that's what won me over in Season 8. But I think she held her own well. And I'm messy, so I loved the nerve to cut Manila. Definitely robbed, but tbh I admire any queen on All-Stars who recognizes what's best for their game and takes a shot.

152. Yara Sofia — I actually.. don't disagree with you too much on this, haha. I probably wouldn't have her this low, but I didn't really enjoy Yara on the show. It's been a while since I watched her seasons so maybe I'd come around to her, but she's definitely an older queen who I haven't always got the appeal of.

151. Alexis Mateo — Alexis is someone who I didn't love on first watch but I think as time has gone on I've come to like her more. I know we totally disagree on her AS5 run of course... I think she was a great addition to the cast. I enjoyed some of her challenge performances, and enjoyed the drama she brought. I think she was totally justified in the India drama, but then like I say, the messy side in her also admired India doing whatever she could to stay. :haha:

158. Silky - Yeah, I think I've come to realize that if I want drama on Drag Race, I want it to at least be entertaining drama (like the India/Alexis or India/Derrick stuff was). But it lasting all season long and hogging screen time makes it unenjoyable.

157. Eureka - lol I totally think they wanted to crown her in S10 since they've never had a plus size queen win should've been Ginger but they didn't realize how badly she came across to the fandom. :dead:

156. Same. 😐

154. Everyone points this out about Baga and while it's a fair point to make, Cheryl Hole also literally lip synced to a Cheryl Cole song in front of Cheryl Cole the week before so it is what is is. :haha: From what I've seen though, her looks have gotten better. If I liked her more in UK1, maybe I'd care to check her out. :giggle:

153. Don't get me wrong, if the front runner was someone I didn't care for, I would've lived for it 100% and probably would've done the same thing myself. But I'm a petty bitch who stans for Manila. :haha: I think we'll pretty much agree mostly other than my Naomi ranking at least. :haha:

152. ThorgyThorOhWorkBitch.gif

151. lol the Alexis v India rivalry was easily the only time I (mostly) enjoyed Alexis. That entire episode was amazing. :wub: But I still hated her acting so offended~ that Shea was considering picking up her lipstick and went on the "Whatever decision you make will come back to bite you 🙂" as if the whole reason Shea was thinking of picking her name was because Alexis voted for her. :/ I just have a lot of feelings.

150. KIMORA BLAC

SEASON 9, 13TH PLACE

hsztYrFx_400x400.jpg

"I don't have any padding" for the greatest Drag Race sob story, tbh.

149. KANDY HO

SEASON 7, 10TH PLACE

-rUkm7w1_400x400.jpg

I literally do not remember who this queen is, and it's probably because she's from season 7.

148. SERENA CHACHA

SEASON 5, 13TH PLACE

5Z3kXv6L_400x400.jpeg

As iconic as the Serena vs Everyone fight in Untucked was, that doesn't negate the lack of anything memorable from the main show.

147. VIOLET CHACHKI

SEASON 7, WINNER

-PUk3lYp_400x400.jpg

Maybe it's just because I generally don't care for queens that are only good at turning looks, but Violet's never been a winner I've been a fan of. I thought she had a terrible attitude in season seven (regardless of how much the show tried to paint her as the cocky underdog), and Ginger easily should've gotten the win over her. Outside of the looks she's shown up in since, nothing she's done post-crowning has impressed me, and there's apparently allegations that she was racist AF back in Atlanta, so bye bitch.

146. GIA GUNN

SEASON 6, 10TH PLACE || ALL STARS 4, 8TH PLACE

wLzIE81-_400x400.jpg

Gia was (mostly) good television in All Stars 4, but other than that, I don't really care for her. She's also said and done a lot of cringe things on social media, so I'm fine ranking her here.

145. MILK

SEASON 6, 9TH PLACE || ALL STARS 3, 9TH PLACE

c1b2d06b32dc0535b81802f1af7add0e.jpg

Since this can't just be a ranking based off how much I want to sleep with them out of drag, I have to rank Milk here. As a drag queen, I'm not really a fan of Milk's style or aesthetic, and while I love the delusional villain, it got to be a little too much towards the end of his All Stars 3. Is this ranking partially bitterness that he was safe after that... interpretation... of Céline Dion while Thorgy went home? Probably. 

144. LAGANJA ESTRANJA
SEASON 6, 8TH PLACE

SFfD-xXv_400x400.jpg

I wasn't a fan on season six, though she did give us that iconique "I Feel Very Attacked" gif that I use frequently when texting my husband. I was also rooting for him to do well on SYTYCD when he auditioned, but Laganja lands here on my drag race ranking.

143. FARRAH MOAN

SEASON 9, 8TH PLACE || ALL STARS 4, 9TH PLACE

kL5bbQSu_400x400.jpg

We really didn't need two seasons of Farrah, sorry not sorry.

142. DERRICK BARRY

SEASON 8, 5TH PLACE || ALL STARS 5, 10TH PLACE

4RIScFHE_400x400.jpg

"I want to show I'm more than a Britney impersonator!" screams Derrick Barry for the 100th time as he exclusively wears another Britney look. Despite my love of The Holy Spearit herself, I was never impressed by Derrick Barry in season eight for two solid reasons - the first is that Chad Michaels, most known as a Cher impersonator, frequently turned in and excelled in non-Cher looks; the second is that Tatianna, who isn't a professional Britney impersonator, does a better Britney. Oops, I Said It Again. In general, I'm very hot-and-cold on Derrick. He makes good television sometimes, but I was fine with him being the first boot from All Stars 5 and don't think the season missed out on anything at all with him being gone from it like everyone else does.

141. KENNEDY DAVENPORT

SEASON 7, 4TH PLACE || ALL STARS 3, 2ND PLACE

s5s_Zzu7_400x400.jpg

Like with most of the cast from season seven, I wasn't really a fan of Kennedy's, though it's not like there were many options for who I'd have taken in the final four over her. Except for Katya. In All Stars 3, I was curious to see how well Kennedy did, but I wasn't impressed. She did well in the talent show (as did everyone except for the B2 + Milk, and even then Morgan's had meme potential) and The Bitchelor, but I thought she was mediocre-to-terrible in every other challenge. She was, by far, the obvious boot at the final five, so naturally DeLa decided to quit instead. I can't say that Morgan deserved to make the finale over her all things considered, but I wouldn't have been upset with it. And then, despite having the worst track record by a long shot, the majority of the jury felt bad that she wasn't more popular with the fanbase so they proceeded to give her the most votes to be in the final two. Yikes. I don't blame Kennedy for that (unlike the Twitter Gays™), but her being in the final two was NAGL for that season. Based off what some of the queens from S7 and Trixie talked about post-AS3, it seems Kennedy also has a bad attitude about losing (as if she even had any chance of winning AS3) which has just soured her even more to me.

150. Kimora Blac — 

149. Kandy Ho — 

148. Serena ChaCha — 

147. Violet Chachki — 

146. Gia Gunn — 

145. Milk — 

144. Laganja Estranja — 

143. Farrah Moan — 

142. Derrick Barry — 

141. Kennedy Davenport — 

Edited by Elliott

The “allegations” that Violet was “racist” came from one person who couldn’t back up any of their claims and literally no one else corroborated them. They probably just butted heads back in the day. That’s fake news! (Hopefully)

Edited by #jeah

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

The “allegations” that Violet was “racist” came from one person who couldn’t back up any of their claims and literally no one else corroborated them. They probably just butted heads back in the day. That’s fake news! (Hopefully)

I thought a second person came forward as well, but I wasn't too sure. Glad to hear it's most likely false, though. They didn't affect Violet's placements since I had her in that spot before I remembered about that. :haha:

150. Kimora Blac — Who? 

149. Kandy Ho — Ew. One of the few I hated in S7 right away. 

148. Serena ChaCha — Who? 

146. Gia Gunn — Gross. I was sik of Bitch!Gia very quickly in both her seasons. 

145. Milk — Her drag usually weirded me out, most notably the bearded lady and the male look (Michelle). Anyway pass. 

144. Laganja Estranja — I liked her but I liked most of S6 queens.

143. Farrah Moan — Ugh she was annoying. 

142. Derrick Barry — I don't like Derrick either. Wasn't impressed when I first saw him on AGT years ago and nothing changed when I saw him on RPDR. Lasted too long in S8 and I don't feel we missed out on any drama by having him as first boot in AS5. 

141. Kennedy Davenport — Kennedy is talented but I don't really connect to her and I really feel she missed out on the finale in S7 due to her poor attitude. 

Also was it shade leaving Violet out of the comments? Lol. I liked her well enough and felt she deserved her win after Katya left, although she'd rank fairly low among the winners despite being one of her defenders here.  

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

Also was it shade leaving Violet out of the comments? Lol. I liked her well enough and felt she deserved her win after Katya left, although she'd rank fairly low among the winners despite being one of her defenders here.  

Lol no :dead: I didn’t even realize it.

14 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

150. Kimora Blac — Who? 

149. Kandy Ho — Ew. One of the few I hated in S7 right away. 

148. Serena ChaCha — Who? 

146. Gia Gunn — Gross. I was sik of Bitch!Gia very quickly in both her seasons. 

145. Milk — Her drag usually weirded me out, most notably the bearded lady and the male look (Michelle). Anyway pass. 

144. Laganja Estranja — I liked her but I liked most of S6 queens.

143. Farrah Moan — Ugh she was annoying. 

142. Derrick Barry — I don't like Derrick either. Wasn't impressed when I first saw him on AGT years ago and nothing changed when I saw him on RPDR. Lasted too long in S8 and I don't feel we missed out on any drama by having him as first boot in AS5. 

141. Kennedy Davenport — Kennedy is talented but I don't really connect to her and I really feel she missed out on the finale in S7 due to her poor attitude. 

150. Exactly.

149. Well it's S7, so that makes sense.

148. Exactly.

146. :rofl:

145. Her male RuPaul look in S6 was the only look she had that I liked. :dead:

144. Fair enough.

143. Agreed.

142. All of this :wub:

141. Agreed though Violet also had a poor attitude

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

confused chrissy teigen GIF

LOL not that I would rank them super high or anything.

Milk and Laganja offered funny television and have both grown in their talent immensely. Kennedy is a sourpuss, but she is a stellar drag queen. Even if she sucked on the show for the most part. :dead:

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Milk and Laganja offered funny television and have both grown in their talent immensely. Kennedy is a sourpuss, but she is a stellar drag queen. Even if she sucked on the show for the most part. :dead:

That is fair. But if I don't enjoy them on the show, I don't usually follow what they did post-show, so my rankings will tend to reflect that and they get ranked lower for me. Whereas the queens I loved on the show, I'll follow post-show and my love for them continues to grow.

161. Sharon Needles - She had a fantastic run but it’s a shame stuff comes out years later which will obviously change peoples opinions. 

160. Mimi Imfust - I’m one of the few Mimi fans on this board. I thought she had a solid run during her original season and would’ve taken her further on AS1.

159. Tyra Sanchez - My first Drag Race favourite and she’ll always be one of my top queens because of it. Her run on S2 was fantastic. 

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache - I didn’t like Silky at first but she won me over. She didn’t have the best looks but her face was beautiful and some of her challenge performances were great.

157. Eureka O'Hara - Wasn’t a Eureka fan at first but I’ve grown to really like her. She had some great looks and I’d take her to the final. 

156. Rebecca Glasscock - Meh.

155. Tammie Brown - She’s fun!

154. Baga Chipz - She’s probably the most successful Queen from the UK version. She’s hilarious and performed really well throughout the season. 

153. Naomi Smalls - You're such a hater! She’s flawless and eliminated Manila. Winner!

152. Yara Sofia - Fantastic Queen. I hope she comes back for a future All Stars season and shows you up. 

151. Alexis Mateo - Shes probably in my top ten queens ever. She’s brilliant television and her looks are so perfect. One of the few pageant queens I stan.

150. Kimora Blac - Stunning but underwhelming. 

149. Kandy Ho - Every one of her lip syncs were killer! 

148. Serena ChaCha - I didn’t like the gang mentality of the other queens but what she brought to the competition wasn’t great. She’s grown a hell of a lot

147. Violet Chachki - In my top tier of winners.

146. Gia Gunn - She always delivers AMAZING television. AS4 wouldn’t have had half of the lols without her.

145. Milk - Delusional.

144. Laganja Estranja - Shes an iconic legend. Fantastic performer and some of her looks were gorgeous. 

143. Farrah Moan - I wish she would’ve had some rhythm because she would’ve lasted so much longer in All Stars. Her looks are perfect but she was up against stronger queens. 

142. Derrick Barry - I love how confrontational she is. She’s one of the best additions to any cast. I wish she had her sh*t together and knew how to paint her face.

141. Kennedy Davenport - Stop hating on Kennedy. She’s an amazing performer and had some great challenge performances during her original season and All Stars. 

• Confused 1

140. VIVIENNE PINAY

SEASON 5, 10TH/11TH PLACE

1QhlQ9ol_400x400.jpg

Haus of Edwards worthy? I don't think.

139. PHI PHI O'HARA

SEASON 4, 3RD PLACE || ALL STARS 2, 7TH PLACE

WXNF3tZj_400x400.jpg

Phi Phi was the source behind a lot of the drama in her two seasons so in that sense, I think her presence was needed in that sense. Like... would Ru-venge of the Queens have become such an iconic hour of television without her there? I don't think. That said, it was exhausting watching her attitude both seasons and her claims that the show edited her to be portrayed in a certain way were just cringe after Roxxxy's comments in AS2 and the show releasing actual footage to prove she was that way. but ngl he might be one of the most attractive alumni to me out of drag ugh

138. ROBBIE TURNER

SEASON 8, 7TH PLACE

WnYZ-dpv_400x400.jpg

I liked Robbie in season eight for the JinkxMonsoonDelusion.gif, but not enough to stay invested. The Uber scandal lands her here, but hopefully she's doing better nowadays since she's been absent from social media for over two years.

137. THE PRINCESS

SEASON 4, 11TH PLACE

ytLTZZtm_400x400.jpg

I had to look her up for this write-up, and I was reminded that she was the victim of DiDa Ritz's This Will Be lip sync. Sorry girl.

136. FRISBEE JENKINS (FKA SASHA BELLE)

SEASON 7, 13TH PLACE

ZU0o6twT_400x400.jpg

HOW WAS SHE NOT THE FIRST BOOT FROM SEASON 7!? That said, I Think We're Alone Now was hilarious and she contributed to it, so I'm ranking her here.

135. MILAN

SEASON 4, 9TH PLACE

jKQvzU34_400x400.jpg

omg season four had so much fodder. I have nothing to say about Milan, so moving on.

134. KALORIE KARDASHIAN-WILLIAMS

SEASON 10, 13TH PLACE

vkWF4b8r_400x400.jpg

Literally the only relevancy she had to season ten was somehow beating Vanjie in a lip sync so we could get the MISS... VANJIE moment that lived on infamy.

133. APRIL CARRIÓN

SEASON 6, 11TH PLACE

0lp0EPNz_400x400.jpg

WHO?

132. MONICA BEVERLY HILLZ

SEASON 5, 12TH PLACE

yzCinIrX_400x400.jpg

Honestly I remember her because of how often I've rewatched CoCo's lip syncs. #WhyWasntCocoOneOfTheAS5Assassins

131. ALISA SUMMERS

SEASON 4, 13TH PLACE

p6eus-YU_400x400.jpg

A queen for all seasons... but not this one.

140. Vivienne Pinay — 

139. Phi Phi O'Hara — 

138. Robbie Turner — 

137. The Princess — 

136. Sasha Belle — 

135. Milan — 

134. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams — 

133. April Carrión — 

132. Monica Beverly Hillz — 

131. Alisa Summers — 

Edited by Elliott

150. Kimora Blac — Idk how I barely have any memory of her. I remember she was dumb. And then was pretty underwhelmed with how she did.

149. Kandy Ho — She really had the Purple edit of Drag Race. I remember pretty much nothing she did. :haha: I saw some of her performances outside of the show and she's a great performer, which didn't really translate to the show other than a couple of solid lip-syncs.

148. Serena ChaCha — She could have been an entertaining villain but she just wasn't even polished at that and she just seemed way too inexperienced/out of place for the season. Hence how iconic it was when everyone else basically ate her alive, lmao.

147. Violet Chachki — Idk too much about the allegations so won't comment on that until I've read into it. Season 7 was such a sleeper to me (and a lot of people I guess) and I never really paid a great amount of attention to Violet. Her win was underwhelming to me and in terms of Drag Race runs she'd be one of my least fave winners, but I have grown on her post-show.

146. Gia Gunn — Gives great TV, gives not so great everything else. Lol maybe that's too harsh... I wanna like Gia but she'll just come out with the most ignorant/strange things on social media at times and that definitely hurts her for me.

145. Milk — I think his drag is really cool, but wasn't interested by him too much in Season 6, and then couldn't stand him in All-Stars 3, lol. I still can't believe he thought he was in the top for Celine. I'm still shocked he wasn't in the bottom. Justice for Chi Chi's Patti LaBelle.

144. Laganja Estranja — I'm pretty much the same on Laganja. Totally cringe from start to finish on her season, but tbh I've liked her much more as she's seemingly grown over the show. I feel like we're due an All-Stars stint from her any moment now, now that she seems more open to it.

143. Farrah Moan — I ironically stanned for Farrah both of her seasons... I kept wanting her to have a breakout, and she just ended up going the complete other way. :dead: Honestly for someone who I don't think brings a lot to Drag Race, she also... does bring a lot with her messy/bad moments. Lots of random petty drama, her terrible roast, her fall.. this sounds awful but I feel like part of the appeal to seeing Farrah on is that you know something at one point just isn't going to go her way, LOL. Stunning queen, though.

142. Derrick Barry — Didn't like her at all on her season, but in hindsight enjoyed that she was just messy TV really. I enjoyed her spars with Bob just knowing that Bob would wipe the floor with her every time. I kinda missed that on AS5 and while she deserved to go when she did, I'd just like to have seen what messiness she would have pulled in the werkroom all season.

141. Kennedy Davenport — Kennedy's an interesting one for me, I adore her outside of Drag Race, she's an iconic performer, but definitely is hit or miss when on the show. The Trixie stuff is... interesting and I kinda take it with a grain of salt, I believe T-Rex was also part of that conversation about how Kennedy 'threatened' her... and considering the stuff that's happened with her in recent months it's definitely changed how I view stuff like that. Kennedy afaik seemed to feel pretty hurt by Trixie for other reasons I don't know too much of, but luckily seems like they've patched things up now. Still such an iconically random top 2 :wub:

I’ll have to comment later but y’all been sleeping on April for far too long - one of the few first booth that deserves to be back as her drag really evoluated since S6; she knows how to deliver looks and she has personality. (I’m apparently the only one who feels this way along with Blair)