Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Kaley leaving me STRANDED with my Irvine rank. lol but yes, thank you for advancing it!!!

:haha::haha: Sorry! I saw that, and I was like “Wow, I didn’t realize anyone else loved it that much!” Gorgeous song though, and I’m glad you were able to boost its ranking. I thought for sure it would end up wayyy too low.

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

:wub: 

Thank you! 😢 And omg my Top 7 remaining in the Top 6? :omg:  If only my #3 was here over my #7. :haha:  But I'm sure this is the best I've ever done in this game. So happy it's happening with Kelly. ❤️ 

Awww you are sooo welcome. :hug: You are SLAYING it! Sooo happy for you and this happening with one of your favorite artists. ❤️ 

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Ooh I hope so too :haha: I feel like my #1 changes quite a bit but really like what I went with and glad it's still in!

Ooooh getting to it. Can't wait to see. :haha: 

4 hours ago, Deeee said:

I will say calculating the scores  of this Top 6 was what made this final round exciting.

Gahhh I'm soooo nervcvited to see this. :dead: 

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

This is EXACTLY how I was feeling about this song too. :dead: I do love it for the mostpart and it's so catchy but I also meant to add in my write-up that it also just feels like 'audience members of the Ellen show dancing' music. :haha:

:dead: 

Catching up on the Final 9 now!

“Stronger.” :wub: Of course i wish it could have ranked higher but not too surprised it came in at #9…. especially not surprised with Elliott ranking it last .We been knew. 🙂  I should have ranked "People like Us" lower. 🙂 But lol, yeah I just wanted this to crack the Top 10 and this to be the highest Stronger track, it did so sooo I am happy. ❤️  LMAOO And as always and usual, i really love Denise’s comments on this! :haha: 

Deee using that gif for “A Moment Like This.” :dead:  Lmao I’m kinda bitter AMLT beat out Stronger though. :dead:  But noo really, I love AMLT and it’s really such a gorgeous song. Dangg wow at all of it’s rankings all over the place though. :dead:  Really love how in depth and detailed Denise’s write-up is here. ❤️ OMGGG I’m crying at the mention of me with my hand up though. :dead: 

Dangg this is a really big set! :dead:  I love “My Life Would Suck Without You” so #bless at it making it to #7. :wub: Impressive how this song ranks so high with no Top 3 rankings. All of its highest rankings are at #4 which is….. 5 of us (Andy/Steven/myself/QK/Lily). 😮 Seems universally well liked amongst us all. ❤️  I love this song and think it’s so fun and catchy! Love Andy’s comments here.

Ugh I kinda did bad with this set but I was kinda expecting to. :lmao: I feel like this is NOT going to end well for me. :dead: LMAO Tom with his #20 and #21s still in. :dead: But wow Denise, Victoria SLAYING IT with their Top 7 songs in the Top 6. :omg:

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

@Deeee saying a big song will fall and cause a lot of convo only to find out it was Walk Away.

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I love all three songs, but was trying to figure out which one he meant when I saw the post. :dead: :blushingwave: 

I figurd it was "Walk Away" after reading the post, I was reallyy worried it was a bigger song. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Well, I promise that this next set will bring the drama.

Ugh I'm scared but let me prepare myself. :dead: 

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww you are sooo welcome. :hug: You are SLAYING it! Sooo happy for you and this happening with one of your favorite artists. ❤️ 

Thank you. :wub: :hug: 

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

“Stronger.” :wub: LMAOO And as always and usual, i really love Denise’s comments on this! :haha: 

Really love how in depth and detailed Denise’s write-up is here. ❤️ OMGGG I’m crying at the mention of me with my hand up though. :dead: 

But wow Denise, Victoria SLAYING IT with their Top 7 songs in the Top 6. :omg:

Thanks again for all this! :hug: AND LOL I FORGOT about that comment. So happy you saw it. :wub: :wub: :wub: 

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I figurd it was "Walk Away" after reading the post, I was reallyy worried it was a bigger song. :haha: 

I did eventually, but I was thinking it was gonna be SUBG or something. :haha: I never thought of WA as one of the big ones.