Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

16 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I should have cut Limón :haha: 

*looks at your cut*  Your cut was fine. :haha: 

16 minutes ago, *Lily said:

What I sleep on:

1223156.jpg

What IDF sleeps on:

:dead:  

15 minutes ago, Deeee said:

tumblr_mieihtl9xo1rman8co1_500.gif

Bey! :wub: 

I do really like/love "Lemon" but it's not like a Top 20 favorite of mine. So I'm left rooting for it to go or to stay based on what's left. :lmao: 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Me realizing that you are paying Kendrick Lamar dust again when LOYALTY. is still there!

tenor.gif?itemid=5424498

15 minutes ago, Deeee said:

The real goal of this Rankdown: Figure out what @*Wallace has against Kendrick Lamar.

giphy.gif

LMAOO Where did this come from? :dead:  

LOL I got nothing against Kendrick. I like him but he's not amongst one of my all-time favorites. Same with "LOYALTY." Plus y'all were hounding on me hard with the Rihanna with Eminem/T.I./Drake songs I love...and cut them all. That I have no more use for the collaborations anymore. :dead:  (Although I do really like Lemon & Can't Remember to Forget You).

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Just messing with you and continuing the running joke started by @Elliott for no reason that you dislike Kendrick Lamar. LOL.

Lmaooo I was wondering if it was that. :lmao: 

That darn Elliott tarnishing my name about Kendrick. :dead: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Petition to have @Deeee wait AT LEAST 10 minutes before making a decision since he knows when to be on and when the rounds are going to start because HE IS THE ONE STARTING THEM! :mad:

Sign Here: https://www.change.org/p/give-rankers-a-chance-and-take-down-dee-and-his-unfair-and-unbiased-ways

signing homer simpson GIF

presidential debate veto GIF by Election 2016

Petition to have @Deeee wait AT LEAST 10 minutes before making a decision since he knows when to be on and when the rounds are going to start because HE IS THE ONE STARTING THEM! :mad:

Sign Here: https://www.change.org/p/give-rankers-a-chance-and-take-down-dee-and-his-unfair-and-biased-ways

giphy.gif

• Haha 3