Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

5 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I was literally just working on trying to figure out my order, and couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong that I kept getting 21 :haha::haha:

I used the "numbered list" option in my message to him and when it was 21, I was like "I mean I know I'm pressed AYSM didn't make the final vote but I know I didn't add it in..."

On 7/13/2020 at 9:47 AM, Elliott said:

But I thought there was no cross-rankdown drama? 😢

I was going to reply to this before but I got the news of Naya and just took a break from the internet.

You are right. I don't do cross-rankdown drama. I was just messing with you as I didn't even know Are You Still Mad was one of your favorites. :( I took most of the choices you made in regards to cuts but took 2 liberties and I regret that. :stealth:

It was in no way in attempt to get back at you because cross-rankdown drama is not it. 😘

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

You are right. I don't do cross-rankdown drama. I was just messing with you as I didn't even know Are You Still Mad was one of your favorites. :( I took most of the choices you made in regards to cuts but took 2 liberties and I regret that. :stealth:

I know it wasn't payback for the Idol stuff. I was just teasing. :haha:❤️

Just now, *Wallace said:

LOL I thought the Top21 thing was done on purpose again.... because there's 11 rankers and we all got to advance 2 songs each there  22 and then taking one out being 21. :dead: 

I spent the whole round wondering how we'd get 20 if we had two picks each and removed one (which would be an odd number by default), but just assumed I was doing the math wrong. :haha:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I spent the whole round wondering how we'd get 20 if we had two picks each and removed one (which would be an odd number by default), but just assumed I was doing the math wrong. :haha:

I was thinking this too. Oops I should have said something but I always forget to. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE CARRIE UNDERWOOD ROUND

1. @Steven_

I can give you the list of people who will participate!

Myself

Tom

Sola

Denise

Wallace

Victoria

Lily expressed interest

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I can give you the list of people who will participate!

Myself

Tom

Sola

Denise

Wallace

Victoria

Lily expressed interest

I'll potentially play if, once I see Steven's list, I know enough of the songs. :haha: