Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

Reading Mariah's memoir atm and it is a RIDE. Makes me almost want to consider switching to having a Mariah round but then I'm sure I remember there was some Mariah shade early on in this thread and... maybe I better not. :haha: But I hope it gets requested in the future ❤️ 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Reading Mariah's memoir atm and it is a RIDE. Makes me almost want to consider switching to having a Mariah round but then I'm sure I remember there was some Mariah shade early on in this thread and... maybe I better not. :haha: But I hope it gets requested in the future ❤️ 

Ignore that shade. 😘 But yes, we definitely need a Mariah round in the future. :wub: I was looking through her songs, and with her extensive discography, I think that would be the toughest round for me. :dead: I would have no clue what I would want in the Top 21. :haha: 

Ooh and I also want to check out her memoir too. :haha: 

46 minutes ago, Deeee said:

This is the most fun I’ve ever had tallying results. The winner changed more than once. Getting lunch and will start reveals afterwards.

This definitely sounds fun and scary. I have a few songs in mind I could see winning so I wonder if I'm right on those, haha. :haha: 

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ignore that shade. 😘 But yes, we definitely need a Mariah round in the future. :wub: I was looking through her songs, and with her extensive discography, I think that would be the toughest round for me. :dead: I would have no clue what I would want in the Top 21. :haha: 

Ooh and I also want to check out her memoir too. :haha: 

:giggle:Ahhh yes I’d have the same issue. SO many songs I’d want to make it to the end. :dead:

It’s really good! :wub:

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

I want to read that! First, I have to buy it. 

I recommend!

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I accidentally posted the first set of results without finishing the post, so I had to quickly edit it! The first word that came to mind was "wet." :dead:

And here I thought you were hinting at a Cardi B round :/

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I accidentally posted the first set of results without finishing the post, so I had to quickly edit it! The first word that came to mind was "wet." :dead:

That’s the first word I always think of too!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, *Lily said:

:giggle:Ahhh yes I’d have the same issue. SO many songs I’d want to make it to the end. :dead:

It’s really good! :wub:

I recommend!

Ughh for real! :dead: 

This is good to hear! I hope to check it out soonish! ❤️ 

23 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Formation!

:dead: