Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

Hot Like Fire - Dee, Elliott, Lily (3)

If Your Girl Only Knew

Extra Smooth

Read Between the Lines

U Got Nerve - Gigi, Victoria, Diana (3)

Are You Feelin' Me?

This was too hard. :( Going for Hot Like Fire at the moment as I did prefer the Timbaland mix to the album version..but was tempted to just throw a vote to something safe. :haha:

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Hot Like Fire - Dee, Elliott, Lily (3)

If Your Girl Only Knew

Extra Smooth

Read Between the Lines

U Got Nerve - Gigi, Victoria, Diana (3)

Are You Feelin' Me?

This was too hard. :( Going for Hot Like Fire at the moment as I did prefer the Timbaland mix to the album version..but was tempted to just throw a vote to something safe. :haha:

omggg I thought the "Hot Like Fire" was the Timbaland mix. We let that go early on? :dead:  Ugh I got them confused and am mad now. :broken: 

16 hours ago, *Wallace said:

omggg I thought the "Hot Like Fire" was the Timbaland mix. We let that go early on? :dead:  Ugh I got them confused and am mad now. :broken: 

I totally missed it too. :dead: I think it got lost in the shuffle as it was grouped in with the other remixes. I like the album version but don’t listen to it as much as I would the Timbaland version.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I totally missed it too. :dead: I think it got lost in the shuffle as it was grouped in with the other remixes. I like the album version but don’t listen to it as much as I would the Timbaland version.

Ughh same. Oooh that makes sense. :dead: Dang I didn't even notice it there. I was thinking "Hot Like Fire" was the Timbaland version all this time, which is the version I really love. 🙈