American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

13 hours ago, Blirel said:

They must have clearance. They have at least 50 contestants there right now

So with the lock down, they wouldn't sent everyone home? Isn't that kind of dangerous and reckless? And I'm sure not everyone that is supposed to be at Hollywood Week is there yet. I mean I would think that whoever is in charge of the show would want to do everything they can to prevent their competition from being a superspreader event.

Edited by anticoronaperson

18 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

I’m sure they have it all planned out. Hollywood Week will probably be a lot less crowded than usual. Around 100 contestants. And no family members allowed except for guardians to minors. I’m also assuming the live shows will have a virtual audience like other reality shows. 

I would like to think they have all of this planned out already.

7 minutes ago, Blirel said:

It seems as if it’s wrapping up today. So they were there like 4 days which I think isn’t unusual for Hollywood week. I remember contestants saying it mainly takes place in 72 hours and that’s why it’s so grueling 

So do we have spoilers now? How many contestants were there for Hollywood Week?

27 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

So do we have spoilers now? How many contestants were there for Hollywood Week?

I have no idea. I’ve confirmed 46 via posts/stories/tags. None of these were found through mutual followers as that’s not good enough to confirm. My guess is there was about 100

• Like 1

Just now, Blirel said:

I have no idea. I’ve confirmed 46 via posts/stories/tags. None of these were found through mutual followers as that’s not good enough to confirm. My guess is there was about 100

I’ll say of the casting we have a 

viral tik toker

a fairly famous worship podcaster 

A sibling of a past contestant 

2 possibly 3 The Voice contestants (2 that have been shown)

2 possibly 3 Season 18 idol contestants 

1 Season 17 contestant

1 The Voice S11/Four alum

And a few verified (like 6 or 7) contestants

21 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

Could y’all put out a list of contestants who confirmed they auditioned? I don’t feel like looking through social media for al of them

I could try. I feel bad revealing ones who havent even confirmed they’ve auditioned though 

19 hours ago, Blirel said:

viral tik toker

1 Season 17 contestant

Meaning the American Idol Contestants are most likely Courtney Timmons, Hannah Prestridge, Ren Patrick, and Drake McCain. I would like to see at least Drake McCain make the Top 20 or Top 24 this season. He was very close during American Idol Season 17 when he made the Top 40.

54 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Meaning the American Idol Contestants are most likely Courtney Timmons, Hannah Prestridge, Ren Patrick, and Drake McCain. I would like to see at least Drake McCain make the Top 20 or Top 24 this season. He was very close during American Idol Season 17 when he made the Top 40.

2 of those are correct. A few of the others are lesser known 

21 hours ago, Blirel said:

viral tik toker

1 Season 17 contestant

The viral tik toker is obviously Claudia Conway.

18 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Ren and Drake were both at Hollywood 

So what would they do after the Hollywood Week Rounds? I'm 99% sure they are not flying to the Disney Resort in Hawaii with the Coronavirus Epidemic/ Coronavirus Pandemic still being a huge problem that is affecting a lot of people. As in now about 295,000 deaths for the United States of America.

2 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

So what would they do after the Hollywood Week Rounds? I'm 99% sure they are not flying to the Disney Resort in Hawaii with the Coronavirus Epidemic/ Coronavirus Pandemic still being a huge problem that is affecting a lot of people. As in now 293,000 deaths for the United States of America.

I’m not sure. Maybe they’ll return to California again in January. Otherwise maybe they added an extra round to Hollywood week and there’s already a top 20. I don’t know

2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I’m not sure. Maybe they’ll return to California again in January. Otherwise maybe they added an extra round to Hollywood week and there’s already a top 20. I don’t know

Well that would be a much better and safer idea. I'm not saying you're wrong about the fact that there might already be a Top 20. I just don't understand why we wouldn't know about it. I guess when there's no audience in the theater because of the Coronavirus, it's going to make getting the spoilers for the show a lot more difficult and harder than usual.

21 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Well that would be a much better and safer idea. I'm not saying you're wrong about the fact that there might already be a Top 20. I just don't understand why we wouldn't know about it. I guess when there's no audience in the theater because of the Coronavirus, it's going to make getting the spoilers for the show a lot more difficult and harder than usual.

I can say the show is loaded with talent this year. A lot more viral stats and professionals probably due to their careers being jeopardized for now

• Like 1