American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Thanks for informing us!😁 I liked her well enough last season so I’m happy to see her returning. 😊

Agreed. I think she was good enough for top 40. Don't think she was much past that. I liked her voice but didn't really see an artistic direction and her style seemed just a bit dated.

• Like 1

Something to note about Ren's audition. There wasn't an open call audition today. She must already be at Winners Circle level or returnees skip to that level. Also she is 27, so this is one of her last years so that makes more sense that she would return now before it is too late

• Like 2

On 9/23/2020 at 10:12 PM, Blirel said:

Courtney Timmons also commented on an instagram post from American Idol saying that she had already auditioned again. 🙂

Wasn’t really a fan of her last season, not gonna lie. Her duet with Zack always cracks me up though! :haha: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, m1key said:

Im really wondering how the format will work this year. Hollywood Week is probably going to be scrapped or it will be only Solo Performances. 

The duet round might be doable considering The Voice did battles. They could rehearse and perform socially distanced but yes it probably will be less dramatic as they might have to pair the contestants or do it in a less dramatic way

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 10:50 PM, Blirel said:

The duet round might be doable considering The Voice did battles. They could rehearse and perform socially distanced but yes it probably will be less dramatic as they might have to pair the contestants or do it in a less dramatic way

Has it been confirmed yet if the contestants are going to audition in front of the judges or if they are doing it from home? That would for sure be a first though if they are doing Hollywood Week and the contestants perform from their homes.

5 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

Has it been confirmed yet if the contestants are going to audition in front of the judges or if they are doing it from home? That would for sure be a first though if they are doing Hollywood Week and the contestants perform from their homes.

One rumored contestant referenced a flight so I’m pretty sure that auditions are late October or early November in front of the judges. I think they can only bring 1 guest or they can decide to go alone and I’m assuming that all will be held in California. 

Edited by Blirel
  • Thanks 1

Slightly off topic but

Season 1's

Justin Guarini is speculated to be the Baby Alien Mask on the Masked Singer. Some says that Tori' Kellys the Seahorse Mask but I am not convinced so far, since Tori's got a wider range than what Seahorse have shown so far.

EDIT: needed to put spoiler tags for everyone's safety 😬

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@Blirel Any updates on contestants? 

No sadly except for a list of like 500 people who have auditioned but not spoiler worthy as none are confirmed to make it. 

Think we just have the 3 so far that are confirmed to make it to judges. 😞 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Just for clarification, who are those three? 

I was wrong. Looking back on posts... it’s more than 3. Here’s all who I’ve speculated to make judges auditions based on posts that either say they made it or insinuate it. 

Skye Morriseau (@skyemorriseau)

Izzy (@_iizrael) 

Vahhley (@Vahhley_Barbie)

Keith Bowyer (no Instagram)

Makayla Yarber (no Instagram)

Berry Malik (@priince_malik - old Instagram)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

Can you list the ones who have auditioned before then if there are any? Those are the ones I would be interested in.

Here’s the list that we are pretty sure have auditioned before. Some have been shown in the past. Starred and second section is those who have made appearances. 

Nathan Walton (Season 3)

Bree A. (Season 3)

Vivie Myrick (Season 3)

Heaven Lee (Season 3)

not confirmed yet: Sheniel*** (Season 3)

Hannah Prestridge*** (from Treble Soul S3)

Christiaan Padavan*** (Season 2)

Ren Patrick*** (Season 3)

Courtney Timmons*** (Season 3)

Quick thing to remember. I was reminded by a Facebook post. When auditioners make it to the celebrity auditions. They still might not see judges. They have to first audition in front of producers to then make the judging rounds 

• Like 1