The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Just now, 1234567890 said:

That’s who I think it is. 😢

Iconic black women of rtv always get cut before the end of these games for the drama and being “big threats” so I never got my hopes up. Cirie Fields, Danielle Reyes, Coral Smith. Hell, even though TAR died I knew Kisha & Jen were never making the end.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

yeah I wasn't really expecting him to get cut either.

Gah that is the tricky thing with trying to decide on the immunity twist part of this.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I mean it’s obviously Coral, the suspense is just being extra for extra’s sake lol

Ugh she's like my favorite (or one of) old schooler, sooo yeah it's totally her. :broken: 

Ayanna Mackins

39935b1eb08d515cb8caf38c792fff34.jpg

Okay so I have been pretty transparent in targeting Ayanna these last few rounds and it’s honestly not because I dislike her or anything like that. I feel pretty indifferent about a large portion of this group (lol I really need a refresh/rewatch of these older seasons but have no access to them :broken: ). But I have decided to target Ayanna because she has the least impressive track record, amongst all of my targets. I used this strategy in determining most of my nominations throughout the game.  

Ayanna Mackins began her MTV reality career on Road Rules: Semester at Sea. Ayanna competed on three seasons of The Challenge, and made the finals at none of them. But the seasons she competed on were: Season 4’s Extreme Challenge, Season 6’s Battle of the Sexes and Season 9’s Battle of the Sexes II. On Season 4’s Extreme Challenge, Ayanna lasted 5 episodes but she was disqualified on Episode 6 (i think?) due to physically assaulting Christian Breivik off camera…… which is #yikes. I do wonder what was the back story to that. Battle of the Sexes was Ayanna’s most successful season where she lasted 13 episodes including a challenge win on Episode 9’s People Maker challenge. Of course she was on the women’s team here. Then on Battle of the Sexes 2, Ayanna was on the Women’s team once again. She didn’t have too good of a season here lasting only 5 episodes.

Sorry to any fans of this cut. It’s probably not a surprise as i nominated her a bunch of times these last few rounds but i felt she was one of the easier cuts to make. I dont really know her too well, at all - but maybe Alex, Dee or anyone can give more insight on her. I do think she’s done wonderfully making it to the Top 36 here!

Coral Smith

MV5BMjE3MTIyMTc4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDA4

I have 2 people left in my top 10 left so I decided just to cut the person I thought was the biggest threat to win, my favorites aren't likely to win so I guess this helps us all be on slightly more even terms I guess. Everyone likes Coral even I do so it's out of respect really that I am making this cut here and now.

Coral was on 6 seasons of the challenge she won the original battle of the seasons and then was a finalist in The Gauntlet, The Inferno and Battle of The Sexes 2, she also competed in Fresh Meat and The Gauntlet 3. Coral's resume speaks for herself but to go along with her impressive challenge resume she was fantastic at confessionals and wasn't afraid to get into fights. Her and Julie's fight was one of the most iconic fights in challenge history for sure. I know that Mark Long is going to start an old school type show for the Challenge so hopefully legends like her and others are on it so we have something more excited to take the place of champs vs stars which I honestly didn't find all that entertaining really. IF Coral gets back on tv I am sure she will add a ton of iconic gifs that will be used frequently so here's hoping for that at least.

Ooh right the buyback.. It was a super hard decision but I did decide to keep Darrell in rather than bringing Kam back. Darrell has done more seasons and has more of the iconic run, which led me to that decision. 

Although now I'm sadder about not bringing Kam back as she and Leroy both miss out making the finals. :broken: No black love/power couple in the finals.  :broken: 

• Sad 1