The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

21 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm really interested in this Big T character now. :dead:

She was like a random first boot who randomly came back for another season to only have the most hilarious medevac ever

Then she randomly got a third season in a row and became like the main character and is running the game fhwlkfhelslibdhqisb

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She was like a random first boot who randomly came back for another season to only have the most hilarious medevac ever

Then she randomly got a third season in a row and became like the main character and is running the game fhwlkfhelslibdhqisb

She's had quite the rise to power really. Being partnered with CT certainly helps but she has improved her game for sure.

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

She's had quite the rise to power really. Being partnered with CT certainly helps but she has improved her game for sure.

CT’s obviously great for her physically (I mean he pretty much won that last challenge on his own) but I’d say Big T is running the politics on that team. CT’s threat level really diminished after he partnered with her. Big T’s the one who got her itty bitty brigade to orchestrate the Aneesa vs. Tori elimination and convinced her friends to vote Joseph out to get her a new partner.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

CT’s obviously great for her physically (I mean he pretty much won that last challenge on his own) but I’d say Big T is running the politics on that team. CT’s threat level really diminished after he partnered with her. Big T’s the one who got her itty bitty brigade to orchestrate the Aneesa vs. Tori elimination and convinced her friends to vote Joseph out to get her a new partner.

Yeah they are a great pairing he wins the challenges she uses her great social game to get the numbers. The only potential flaw here is her alliance doesn't really have anyone strong in it so they might have to keep winning challenges because her alliance probably not gonna help her out there much.

81CnQrbVtjL._RI_.jpg

CYCLE XXIII: FINAL RECKONING

Cycle XXIII honors the 32nd season of The Challenge!

Final Reckoning will be played in three rounds. Each round will be revealed separately and the next round rules will not be revealed until each round is complete.

ROUND I: REWARDS

PART A: Each ranker will choose to send one contestant straight through to the finals, but you will not be able to rank them in your top 10. They will be immune from Rounds II and III.

PART B: Choose an eliminated contestant who will have one final chance to return.

OUR THIRSTY 36

Veronica Portillo*

Dan Renzi* (Alex)

Julie Stoffer*

Syrus Yarbrough*

Emily Bailey* (Dee)

Susie Meister*

Ayanna Mackins*

Coral Smith*

Ruthie Alcaide*

Aneesa Ferreira*

Sarah Greyson*

Darrell Taylor* (Wally)

Cara Zavaleta*

Alton Williams*

Abram Boise*

Trishelle Cannatella*

Tina Barta*

Katie Doyle*

Kendal Sheppard*

Chris "CT" Tamburello* (Victoria)

Ibis Nieves*

Derrick Kosinski*

Jillian Zoboroski*

Wes Bergmann*

Diem Brown*

Evelyn Smith*

Nehemiah Clark*

KellyAnne Judd*

Laurel Stucky*

CJ Koegel*

Katelynn Cusanelli*

Leroy Garrett*

Devyn Simone*

Marie Roda*

Nany González*

Natalie Negrotti* (QK)

Buyback Nominees

Beth Stolarczyk (Dee)

Tori Hall (QK)

Davonne Rogers (Alex)

Mike Mizanin (Victoria)

Kam Williams (Wally)

I am allowing a week before we continue as I want to give Dee a chance to return and be involved in this, but please do not procrastinate and wait until the last second because if I do not receive your choice by 1/26, you will lose your chance for an immunity completely, no exceptions. A week is sufficient time to choose one person for immunity and one possible buyback. ❤️

Please post your decisions publicly.

@Deeee @Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @1234567890

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Cycle XXIII: Final Reckoning Commenced)
2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah I think they both bring the best out of each other and balance out their weaknesses to build up their strengths together (i.e. agree that Big T helps out with the social/politics game whereas CT helps out with the physical challenges). :yes: 

4 hours ago, Deeee said:

Big Brother Hello GIF by Identity

Welcome back QUEEN ❤️ So happy you are healthy and back :wub:  I love that you decided to come back the day I gave everyone a week for this cycle because I didn't know when you would return :dead:

Just waiting on @*Wallace #slacker :P and @1234567890 / @QueenKalie for the other half of their decisions