The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

26 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Okay so I am confused now. Our sent in eliminees aren’t going to be posted now? :unsure: We just do those write-ups for the person we sent as is?

And if the buy back are eliminated again, could we re-post their previous write-ups or just have to do a brand new one?

LOL yeah I just had you guys send them privately to lock them in so that there are no repercussions for cutting someone publicly. Also you could have lied to each other, but now your elimination choices can not be changed. I just wanted you guys to do the writeups without revealing who was cut to amp up the drama :giggle: but I can reveal them now too if you want.

You only need to do a writeup for anyone new eliminated. If you chose to keep your buyback eliminated, no writeup needed!

• Thanks 1

Dan Renzi

Screen-Shot-2018-12-20-at-6.25.05-AM.png

Obviously I love Dan since I gave him immunity, but of course I made the swap to bring Da'Vonne back into the game! I originally picked Dan because I wanted to have a gay man in the end since they're constantly slept on in The Challenge. They're always underestimated and disrespected by their castmates, production, and the fan. However, I just want to see Da'Vonne make the end of a rankdown since I know she'll never make the end of the BB one. Dan got his start on Real World: Miami and participated on the fourth season of The Challenge, Extreme Challenge which I did not watch. Following that, he participated in Battle of the Sexes on the men's team. Like his fellow gay Shane, he was constantly underestimated by his team (though tbf he was hanging out with the girls all the time ❤️). He also got voted out twice in a row because he came back after P*ck had his meltdown and left. I thought that was kinda funny idk lol.

However, his most iconic season is Inferno II where he was on the amazing Bad Asses team. Abram, CT, Derrick, Rachel, Tina, Tonya, Veronica, Dan, Karamo, and Beth is by far one of the most iconic teams ever put together on a challenge, if not the most iconic (there's a reason most of them are still in or just got eliminated (and Karamo lol)). Dan was immediately picked out as the "weak link" on the team, but luckily he won his first elimination and took Jon Brennan down (which tbf isn't all that impressive lol, but a win's a win). From then, he fought tooth and nail to survive. And he was just so damn iconic and entertaining! He was one of Tonya's only friends and stood up for her when she was getting ruthlessly picked on by the Mean Girls. Dan went toe-to-toe with the mean girls and took them down effortlessly with his words. I still remember him leaving Tina Barta speechless once and NO ONE leaves Tina Barta speechless :wub:. Dan stood up for himself against CT when CT was at his most homophobic. Dan brought unnecessary drama too and got into it with human wallpaper Jodi! Dan was sooooo close to making it all the way to the final despite his team not wanting him, but then he narrowly lost elimination to legend Landon. The fact that he almost beat LANDON of all people shows he is not someone to be messed with.

Dan Renzi is so important for gay representation on the show and there needs to be more like him. Cutting him was not easy because of everything he stood for, but Da'Vonne is just one of my favorite reality stars of all time and I'm glad I can finally take her to the end of one of these games.

Swapped for: Da'Vonne Rogers

7 minutes ago, JC said:

LOL yeah I just had you guys send them privately to lock them in so that there are no repercussions for cutting someone publicly. Also you could have lied to each other, but now your elimination choices can not be changed. I just wanted you guys to do the writeups without revealing who was cut to amp up the drama :giggle: but I can reveal them now too if you want.

You only need to do a writeup for anyone new eliminated. If you chose to keep your buyback eliminated, no writeup needed!

Ahh okay, thanks for all of this info here! 😄  Oooh lmao I am curious on who we all chose to eliminate, but also terrified to see too. :haha: 

Kendal Sheppard

screen-shot-2020-06-20-at-9.58.55-am.jpg

To this day I'm still shocked Kendal's only a one-season-wonder. But that's why I had to cut her. Looking at the list of remaining Challengers, I figured she was the least iconic remaining and the easiest cut since I figured that's what we'd all be doing. Kendal was originally on Road Rules: Campus Crawl and did the first Inferno, which is my favorite season of The Challenge. Despite being on an ICONIC cast, Kendal still made sure to stand out as best she could! She got into a showmance early on with The Miz until he randomly turned on her one day and decided he loathed her because he's a raging misogynist (he's not actually back he's staying dead right...PLEASE?!) In the middle of her Inferno against Leah, Miz is just throwing insult after insult at her and Kendal just laughs if off and then wins, much to his anger :wub: :wub:. Kendal was also one of the few on her team to stand up for Katie Doyle and not want to throw challenges just to get rid of her :wub:. Kendal was a bright spot on the season and was pretty much always in the right. Maybe not the biggest personality, but I still loved her anyway. She went on to win the season with the rest of her Road Rules crew. But then we randomly never saw her again...? Idk very weird decision on production's part if it is their fault because she should've been a lock for a future season. For that reason, I don't think she deserves to be in the end, but I still love her and this is an amazing placement for her.

Leroy Garrett

tumblr_o6v1fsfMMl1txhkrbo1_250.gifv

I apologize in advanced in the thread but I really I am sorry if this is someones #1 favorite. I literally made the choice in under 2 minutes when I saw @JC's warning post and went with the first name that I didn't recognize. :stealth: I'm looking at Leroy's The Challenge Wiki page and he's well establised and has been in a lot of seasons so I am pretty sure someone will not like this cut. SORRY. 💔 Leroy Garrett was a contestant from The Real World: Las Vegas which aired in 2011. How come the only person I recognize from that cast is Dustin Zito? :dead: Oops. Leroy was a finalist on Rivals, Battle of the Exes II, Vendettas, and War of the Worlds 2. He has also competed on Battle of the Exes, Rivals II, Free Agents, Battle of the Bloodlines, Rivals III, XXX: Dirty 30, War of the Worlds, and Double Agents. That is a lot of seasons. Leroy's first Challenge was Rivals where is partner was Adam Royer from his season of The Real World: Las Vegas. For whatever reason which I am sure you guys know about his partner was changed to Michael Ross. They eventually placed third when Leroy & Michael withdrew from the Final Challenge on Day Two after they decided that Michael was too worn out to climb the mountain without injuring himself. On Battle of the Exes he didn't so so well being partnered with Naomi Defensor who was also on his season of The Real World: Las Vegas. They were out by episode 3. He last a bit longer on Rivals II but was eliminated during episode 7 when he was partnered with Ty Ruff. Leroy & Ty won the "Breaking on Through" elimination by default after Trey & Zach were disqualified from the game due to failing to alternate breaking each floor. That was a lucky break or else they could have gone home sooner. I'm not even going  to pretend I know how the format for Free Agents went. :dead: Looking at the Wiki page it looks like Leroy was eliminating during 11 by none other than CT. Leroy became a finalist once again on Battle of the Exes II where he was first partnered with Nia Moore his partnered changed to Theresa Jones and they placed second. Leroy received $35,000 for finishing the Final Challenge in second place. I think his worst season could be Battle of the Bloodlines as he was partnered with Candice Fowler and Team Blue (whatever this means). Leroy was disqualified from the game prior to the "Door Slammer" elimination after Candice was medically disqualified due to a toe injury sustained during the "Meet Me Halfway" challenge. What rotten luck. I spoke too soon. Leroy continued to do worse because on Rivals III he was partnered with Averey Tressler but Leroy was medically disqualified from the game following the "Give Me Some Slack" challenge due to a pinched nerve in his back during episode 2. Two DQ's in a row. Yikes. He came back a bit stronger on XXX: Dirty 30. He lasted until episode 13 until he was taken out by Hunter Barfield. There was a The Final Redemption Challenge during episode 15 but he lost wasn't officially out of the game. On Vendettas he made it to the final challenge but didn't take home the win. On War of the Worlds he was partner with Shaleen Sutherland. They made it until episode 6 until they were eliminated by Da'Vonne Rogers and Stephen Bear. DAY. ❤️ On War of the Worlds 2 he made the finals yet again but was unable to win once more. Leroy is currently on Double Agents where is shows he has been partnered with Kaycee Clark and Aneesa Ferreira. He is still in the game on that season but unfortunately he his out of this rankdown. Leroy has two interesting records. The first being holding the record for the most The Challenge seasons without a win by a male contestant with 11 and the second being Leroy and the most appearances in a Final Challenge without winning with four each, he shares that record with Jenn Grijalva. This is the longest write-up I have done this far and I hope I did his journey justice even if I am unfamiliar with him. :blushingwave:

• Like 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

I forgot to mention the main reason for the Kendal cut......

CONGRATULATIONS TO SARAH GREYSON THE HIGHEST ONE SEASON WONDER :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

SHE IS IN MY TOP 5 FOR THAT SEASON ALONE. ❤️ SHE WAS A BEAST AT THAT ONE CHALLENGE WHERE YOU WOULD HANG UPISDE UNDERNEATH A POOL OF WATER. :tasiawub:

Aww darn I almost used my immunity on Leroy. :(  But i thought he would have sailed through to the finals - or close to it. Oops. But awww it's okay!

Although it would have been ironic of me choosing between Leroy and Kam. :dead: But at least it wasn't someone Victoria had me SUPER worried about. :lmao: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Aww darn I almost used my immunity on Leroy. :(  But i thought he would have sailed through to the finals - or close to it. But awww it's okay!

Although it would have been ironic of me choosing between Leroy and Kam. :dead: But at least it wasn't someone Victoria had me reallly worried about. :lmao: 

yeah I wasn't really expecting him to get cut either.

• Sad 1