The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Real World:

Laura Waller (The Real World: St. Thomas) 

Kat Ogden (The Real World: London) 

Shauvon Torres (The Real World: Sydney) 

Lindsay Brien (The Real World: Seattle)

Road Rules & others:

Blair Herter (Road Rules: The Quest) 

Johnnie McBride (Fresh Meat) 

Dan Walsh (Road Rules: Viewers' Revenge)

Belou Den Tex (Road Rules: Europe) 

Lindsay Brien

340?cb=20191002194456

I guess Victoria isn't reading my writeups and didn't see my plea for someone to nominate her awful partner Stephen 😘 :claybleh:. But she's nominated so I'll cut her. I almost cut Laura because I don't think Stephen should outlast Lindsay, but there's also literally no reason for anyone else to save Lindsay so I might as well do the job and cut her. Lindsay was on Battle of the Seasons and her partner was Stephen. I hope to rant about him in due time, but Lindsay lasted about three eliminations before Coral rightfully destroyed them. Lindsay was sweet and everyone was like "Uhh sorry gurl but your partner sucks" and she was like "Ok :(". So she got eliminated and was never seen from again. Sorry gurl

Save Belou and her baby

Real World:

Laura Waller (The Real World: St. Thomas) 

Kat Ogden (The Real World: London) 

Shauvon Torres (The Real World: Sydney) 

Road Rules & others:

Blair Herter (Road Rules: The Quest) 

Dan Walsh (Road Rules: Viewers' Revenge)

@*Wallace @QueenKalie @Deeee

28 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Something for the public yet?

If you look at The Challenge history and the names of the cycles so far, you’ll know about when your cycle will come up :giggle:

you should’ve just been a ranker Zoey!

340?cb=20180628062104

Oddly enough, I did not remember Tonya & Johnnie lasting that long on Fresh Meat. I really thought they were eliminated earlier than they were, but then I remembered that it took two episodes for an elimination to occur. Johnnie was one of the cast members of Fresh Meat, and he was picked by the icon Tonya Cooley pretty earl on in the draft. Johnnie was a recent college graduate and a highly successful investment banker. He was in top-notch shape. Pretty calm demeanor. He actually seemed like a competitor that would thrive on The Challenge, but instead he sparred with Tonya so much that the duo floundered in challenges. Johnnie was pretty upset to be partnered with Tonya, and he did not hide this from the camera. LOL. Johnnie ended up being voted into the fourth Exile against Exile Champs, Wes and Casey. Since Tonya alone packed 150 pounds worth of luggage, Johnnie was doomed to lose this Exile. I love Tonya. LOL. He never returned to the show again, so this is a fair cut.

SAVING: Shauvon Torres

I don't know or remember any of these people. :dead: 

If people have preferences of who should stay or go, let me know. I'll try to get a write-up in later tonight after catching up on this week's episode of The Challenge.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I don't know or remember any of these people. :dead: 

If people have preferences of who should stay or go, let me know. I'll try to get a write-up in later tonight after catching up on this week's episode of The Challenge.

Save Dan or Blair

Cut Laura or Kat

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I liked Dan! It was close between saving him or Belou.

I liked Dan over the course of his two seasons as well. He was clearly a mess on The Island, but I really enjoyed seeing the more solid version of him on Cutthroat.

Laura Waller

340?cb=20180815164133

Laura was on Marie's season of the Real World I know that much. She was on battle of the seasons with Marie and the other people from St. Thomas. This is all I know about her. I didn't watch that season of the Real World so I don't really have any recollection of Laura from The Challenge or from her Real World season.  She lasted till the 6 episode when she and Trey went up against Dustin and Nany and lost that elimination. I like both Nany and Dustin so I am glad that they beat these nobodies in that elimination.  This was the only season that Laura was ever on so she did not leave an impact on this game so she's definitely an easy cut at this point so out she goes from this rankdown.

Saving Dan.

Kat Ogden

HflfXzz5gst41j-s9sSKuPwQx5D3oypU5Bg9dFF-

I don’t really know either of these names so I went to ask my fellow IDFers/rankers on what to do so I went with this decision, so you’re welcome rankers. You owe me in the future. :giggle: Kat Ogden was originally from The Real World: London. Oooh danggg it, I didn’t even realize. Now Zoey is gonna come at me for eliminating a London cast member. :dead: Anyway Kat competed on the 3rd season of The Challenge called Challenge 2000. She was of course spart of the Real World team with David Burns, Heather B. Gardner, Teck Holmes III and Mike Lambert. It was just two teams and her team lost and were the runners-up. I see she had 3 challenge wins I don’t know what she did that was significant or memorable on the show, so if anyone knows please feel free to share.

Saving: Blair Herter

340?cb=20150803194209

18 hours ago, JC said:

Pop Tv Idk GIF by Schitt's Creek

That picture of Blair has me cackling. I did not remember him until the pic :giggle:

:lmao:

i would usually post a gif of who I save but I couldn't find one for him, so I just used a pic. :haha: 

The next post should lead you to the next page. Please don't put me first.