Who are you voting for instant save in the result of a PV male finale??

David68

Instant Save Girl?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. IF it comes down to an all male public vote finale, which girl are you voting for in the instant save?

• Zan Fiskum, 22
    • Allegra Miles, 17
    • Joanna Serenko, 18
    • Megan Danielle, 17
    • Toneshia Harris, 44

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I voted Joanna since I really enjoy her style the most, but its really going to depend on the performances. I still think that if Toneisha returns to her "Diamonds" level she will eat the others alive. But we'll see.

Seconded, though if we can vote for multiples like last week I'll probably vote for both (as long as all goes smoothly in their performances)

Cammwess would deserve that finale spot tbh, but over Zan its just painful and sad that her fanbase is really non-existent lol. However hoping it doesn't come to this, but if needed....I would have to base it on the performance, except for Toneisha. Whoever does best of Megan/Allegra/Joanna/Zan I will vote for so will go either way depending on song choice and performance of course.

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Cammwess would deserve that finale spot tbh, but over Zan its just painful and sad that her fanbase is really non-existent lol. However hoping it doesn't come to this, but if needed....I would have to base it on the performance, except for Toneisha. Whoever does best of Megan/Allegra/Joanna/Zan I will vote for so will go either way depending on song choice and performance of course.

don’t betray allegra like this!!!! :(

10 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

don’t betray allegra like this!!!! :(

lol I'm not betraying anyone.

they are just too talented to say one is outright better than the other...

now if the boomers can give the girls the PV then YES! they all live for another week!

10 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

lol I'm not betraying anyone.

they are just too talented to say one is outright better than the other...

now if the boomers can give the girls the PV then YES! they all live for another week!

i was joking lmao

• Haha 1