RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 5

Elliott

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

:( There’s so many black trans queens they could cast and would dominate the competition! We need to start with giving Peppermint her crown of course.

Peppermint winning AS6 after Shea and Trinity show up on the finale as AS4/AS5 winners to help her win?

I’m living in my fantasy.

• Like 2

Just now, Elliott said:

Jujubee needs to place third again for the streak to stay alive. :giggle:

I would accept that, as long as she gets to a finale sing off this time.  Her losing because she doesn't get to lip sync.  5 for 5 lip syncs wins ❤️

Loved this episode. A decent talent show but expected a lot more from some people.

Variety show

01. India - Shangela vibes.

02. Jujubee - It was the best vocal performance of any variety show. I didn’t realise she had such an amazing voice.

03. Cracker - Love it when she does stuff like this.

04. Mariah - I’m glad that someone did something like this. It was so unexpected from her.

05. Alexis - I love her and this was everything.

06. Blair St. Clair - It was decent. I think we’re going to get a lot of pretty and decent from her this season. Just a gut feeling.

07. Derrick - At least he tried and some impressions were good. It just didn’t make sense.

08. Ongina - There was no plan or real story behind it. It was just made up as she went.

09. Shea - Kudos for most boring and forgetful performance of the week. The song was terrible and doing the same spin on a pole for a minute and a half sent me to sleep.

10. Mayhen - What was that?

Overall

01. Jujubee

02. India

03. Cracker

04. Alexis

05. Mariah

06. Derrick

07. Blair

08. Ongina

09. Shea

10. Mayhem

Variety show + Reading Challenge

1. Jujubee - She surprised me - I did not expect that voice to come out of her. And she's still the queen of reading.
  2. India - the surprise of the night. 
  3. Miz Cracker - It was campy and very Miz Cracker-like.
  4. Alexis - Thought she did good in the variety. 
  5. Shea - Loved her performance, it was unexpected
  6. Blair - Thought her talent was decent, but her performance in the reading challenge put her here.
  7. Mariah - How fitting of what's going on; it was very powerful
  8. Derrick - Did good in the reading challenge, but the impressions were not that good. 
  9. Mayhem - her reading was good and that's the only redeemable aspect of it. 
  10. Ongina - I was a bit dissapointed in her on this episode. She needs to step it up!

Overall ranking; 

1. Jujubee
  2. Miz Cracker
  3. Alexis 
  4. Shea
  5. Blair
  6. Ongina
  7. Mariah
  8. India
  9. Derrick
  10. Mayhem

6 hours ago, Zoey said:

09. Shea - Kudos for most boring and forgetful performance of the week. The song was terrible and doing the same spin on a pole for a minute and a half sent me to sleep.

Social Media GIF by The Lovebirds Movie

• Like 1