Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 5

Recommended Posts

On 5/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, *Chris said:
  1. Jujubee - Legendary queen.
  2. Miz Cracker - I loved her on her season, and I can't wait what she will bring to the season.
  3. Ongina - Finally! Can't wait to see what she has in her bag.
  4. Blair - Intrigued what she will bring, as I liked her on her season
  5. Shea - I like Shea but I either love or like the queens above her more.
  6. Alexis - Bam, here's another icon!
  7. Derrick - Honestly just here because of the hot mess that she will provide.
  8. Mariah - Why are you here? Not surprised considering how often she been featured in WOW contents, since early last year.
  9. India - Never cared for her but liked the look; I somewhat know why she was brought back so looking forward to that.
  10. Mayhem - Interesting choice as she's not really a fan favourite and never stood out; is it like a stand out? 

This ranking is so similar to mine, we’re almost twins ❤️ 

 

we just disagree heavily on Bianca :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JC said:

This ranking is so similar to mine, we’re almost twins ❤️ 

 

we just disagree heavily on Bianca :giggle:

You're just in the minority regarding Bianca - I still don't understand your hatred for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, *Chris said:

You're just in the minority regarding Bianca - I still don't understand your hatred for her.

I don’t hate her, I just find her overrated

 

Her movies were also horrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JC said:

we just disagree heavily on Bianca :giggle:

Imagine not liking Bianca Del Rio, whoo chile

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JC said:

I don’t hate her, I just find her overrated

 

Her movies were also horrible

Movies were never to be taken seriously. 
 

And imagine finding her overrated lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen the 10 returning and have some thoughts!

 

1.  Jujubee - I am obsessed.  Those who have followed me commentary while I was viewing everything the first time should know shes on of my very favorites.  Its going to hard to knock her out of the #1 spot for me.  Lets go 3 for 3 finales!

2.  Miz Cracker - loved her in season 10, excited to see her back.

3.  Shea Coulee - thought she should have been Top 2 with Trinity/won that season, so  I am happy to see her redemption.

4.  Ongina - my season 1 favorite is back <3.  Love her.

5.  Blair Sr. Clare - I found her interesting last time she competed and figured she had unfinished business.  Interested to see how she's improved with a coupl years under her belt.

6.  Derrick - I liked Derrick last time (apparently most didn't).  I am less excited to see her return because  I don't if there ar many more dimensions to her.

7.  Alexis Mateo - better her then Yara Sophia I suppose.  I will give her another shot because she birthed Miss Vanjie.

8.  Mayhem Miller - had good runway looks last time, but forgteable

9.  India Ferrah - why is she back?

10.  Mariah - why?  She was hardly memorable in season 3.  They went deep into the vaults to pull her out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trailer is out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

jane krakowski :wub:

Love it :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lip sync to The Rural Juror for Jane’s episode? :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Lip sync to The Rural Juror for Jane’s episode? :wub: 

 

Or muffin top!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or one to The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt theme song :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracker is destined to be my favorite right out of the gate. ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Posting the new trailer here! Can't wait to root for Shea, Blair and Cracker!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 5:49 PM, Solaris said:

I have seen the 10 returning and have some thoughts!

 

1.  Jujubee - I am obsessed.  Those who have followed me commentary while I was viewing everything the first time should know shes on of my very favorites.  Its going to hard to knock her out of the #1 spot for me.  Lets go 3 for 3 finales!

2.  Miz Cracker - loved her in season 10, excited to see her back.

3.  Shea Coulee - thought she should have been Top 2 with Trinity/won that season, so  I am happy to see her redemption.

4.  Ongina - my season 1 favorite is back <3.  Love her.

5.  Blair Sr. Clare - I found her interesting last time she competed and figured she had unfinished business.  Interested to see how she's improved with a coupl years under her belt.

6.  Derrick - I liked Derrick last time (apparently most didn't).  I am less excited to see her return because  I don't if there ar many more dimensions to her.

7.  Alexis Mateo - better her then Yara Sophia I suppose.  I will give her another shot because she birthed Miss Vanjie.

8.  Mayhem Miller - had good runway looks last time, but forgteable

9.  India Ferrah - why is she back?

10.  Mariah - why?  She was hardly memorable in season 3.  They went deep into the vaults to pull her out.  

the homophobia in mariah being last. get me my pocketbook, im leaving. anyways chile, ill give mine.

 

1. Jujubee

2. Shea Coulee

3. Alexis Mateo

4. Ongina

5. Mariah

6. Miz Cracker

7. Derrick Barry

8. Mayhem Miller

9. India Ferrah

10. Blair St. Clair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jane, Tessa and Ricky :wub:

 

Sarah Hyland also looked great in the trailer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol apparently that trailer shows three of the winners because you can see them lip syncing.

 

I’m just confused because I thought Shea was winning every week. 🧐 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/goose-island-sashays-pride-month-drag-queen-beer/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Shea Couleé has her own craft beer.

 

Quote

Dubbed Shea Coul-Alé, the limited-run brew isn’t just the first to partner with a drag star but also features a can that Couleé helped design

Quote

Goose Island will also donate a portion of sales to TransTech, a nonprofit that provides support, education and job referrals for trans people,

drag race thorgy thor GIF

 

@Deeee @*Lily

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh the season needs to start already it's been so long since season 12 ended

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre-season ranking based solely on who I'm rooting for to win:

 

1. Jujubee

2. Miz Cracker

3. Ongina

4. Blair St. Clair

5. Shea Coulee

6. Alexis Mateo

7. Derrick Berry

8. Mariah Paris Balenciaga

9. India Ferrah

10. Mayhem Miller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, #jeah said:

Pre-season ranking based solely on who I'm rooting for to win:

 

1. Jujubee

2. Miz Cracker

3. Ongina

4. Blair St. Clair

5. Shea Coulee

6. Alexis Mateo

7. Derrick Berry

8. Mariah Paris Balenciaga

9. India Ferrah

10. Mayhem Miller

 

 

taste :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@*Lily apparently Asia was originally on this season and Blair was her replacement.

 

at least you don’t have to choose between Asia and Shea. :dead: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elliott said:

@*Lily apparently Asia was originally on this season and Blair was her replacement.

 

at least you don’t have to choose between Asia and Shea. :dead: 

 

Omg I don't know who I would choose in that situation. 😢 :dead:

 

Fine with this though as hopefully she'll come back and do great in AS6 :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Fine with this though as hopefully she'll come back and do great in AS6 :wub:

Peppermint tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...