Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Drew Christy

drew christy | Tumblr

Drew Christy is the 15th placer in Survivor San Juan del Sur, which was a season where the castaways competed alongside their loved ones. Drew entered the game with his brother, Alec. Due to the nature of the season, all the loved ones ended up on opposing tribes. Early on, Drew managed to bond with Jon Misch, but due to his arrogance and laziness around camp, annoyed the women. On day 9 of the game, Drew was selected to join Jaclyn to Exile Island, where Drew became paranoid about a women's alliance. The logical solution for Drew was to throw the next challenge in order to get one of them out of the game. Unfortunately for him, Kelley Wentworth got wind of his plan to blindside her and proceded to blindside him alongside the rest of the women plus Jeremy. Drew seems like he was a lulzy figure during his brief four episode stay, but I feel the least amount of attachment to him from the remaining choices so out he goes.

Saving Wanda

25 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Who's left? The front page isn't updated...

Lol you mean you don't want to dig through pages and pages of discussion that isn't this game? :dead:

I believe it's something like this:

Dave Cruser

Sandy Burgin

Val Collins

Taylor Lee Stocker

Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa

Zeke Smith

JESSICA "FIGGY" FIGUEROA

Figgy-Survivor-Millennials-vs.-Gen-X.jpg&

Honesty, the most impressive thing I can say about Figgy is that her last name has every vowel in it. But this is a Survivor rankdown and... all there is to say about Figgy is that she was seen as being in a showmance with Taylor, giving us the annoyingly named Figtails. It was made all the more hilarious by us finding out he had a real-life girlfriend who was pregnant at the time the show was airing. AWKWARD. Anyway, because she was a young, pretty, inoffensive female contestant, naturally the online Survivor community thought she was "robbed" and for about a year after her season, I kept seeing people put her in their imaginary Second Chances 2 cast. Not everyone can play Survivor again, y'all. Anyway, Adam was the swing vote in her elimination and rightfully sided with the right duo over Figtails.

SAVE: Zeke Smith

Taylor Lee Stocker

tumblr_o7fnghEmEt1talut1o1_400.gif

Might as well cut the other half of the "Figtails" showmance. Taylor was on the Millennials tribe in the Millennials vs Gen X season, and while on that tribe, he spent virtually all his time with Figgy. Their showmance became the focal point of both their storylines until she was voted off after swing vote Adam sided with the much better Ken and Jessica. That relationship was short-lived though, as Taylor had a pregnant girlfriend at home and Figgy trashed him in her interviews after she found out. Taylor made the merge, but was then voted off when he stole food and got into an argument with Adam at tribal council. The most notable thing about him is that disaster of a showmance, so I'm fine with cutting him here.

SAVING: Val Collins

Dave Cruser

tumblr_m4z6lblZVq1qz85zio1_250.gif

Dave was a member of the Zhan Hu tribe in Survivor: China, placing 13th overall. China is a great season that introduced us to some important names of that Survivor Era, but Dave is not one of them. At the first tribal council, he stated that he wanted to be the leader of the tribe, but he got into arguments with numerous people on his tribe back at camp throughout his time on the show. He also put a lot of focus on building a fire pit. He annoyed the tribe so much, that by the time he was voted off, it was a unanimous vote. I was okay with that, as I didn't really care for him on his season. This also makes him an easy cut for me in this rankdown.

SAVING: Sandy Burgin

Immune for Andy's Round:

Ben Driebergen

Michael Yerger

Brendan Shapiro

Chris Underwood

Vytas Baskauskas

Chase Rice

Andrea Boehlke

Charlie Herschel

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Laura Boneham