REMAINING: 

The Kids Are All Right

Let Me In

The Descendants**

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Captain Marvel

Prometheus**

Crying @ how great yes rest of these nominees are. 😭

I love Mark Ruffalo and Josh Hutcherson, but The Kids Are All Right can go. :ph34rwave:

Captain Marvel

Captain_Marvel_poster.jpg

4a2e2b7a3aabd03daebf11d1a2e970cc.gif

Captain Marvel is a 2019 superhero film based on the Marvel comics character of Carol Danvers. The movie was directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck and was the 21st film in the MCU. The movie follows the story of Carol Danvers, as she becomes the mighty Captain Marvel meanwhile the earth is caught in the battle between two alien races. Carol who has lost her memory and has spent several years with the Krees, found out that she is in fact a human and starts getting her memories back while reaching her true power at the same time. The movie while good wasn't nothing special in my opinion and after a great casting choice and a lot of expectation for the film I could be nothing else than disappointed by the final result. At some moments Brie Larson didn't see too comfortable in the role and also the plot was sort of lackluster imo. I hadn't targeted the film before cause I wanted to get rid of the worst MCU films first (Guardians of the Galaxy II, Doctor Stange, The Dark World, so now I think is the right time for this film to leave the Rankdown.

Saving Let me in

AAfX.gif

3 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Andy plz nominate all of Rei’s favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I just woke up and I’ll get to this when I get to it. A busy day ahead of me.

And Nico’s and Anne’s for posting when I was sleeping! Can’t believe every time Anne does noms I’m about to go to bed or I lose a major favorite or both.

Can’t believe Rei with me the following him saw this and was like “oh yeah. Megan goes next to nom. I’ll piss her off in the hopes Andy can reign her in. Like she isn’t 10x more deranged than Dee and will go back and look for every movie I’ve ever saved in this game and request to nominate it.”

Just now, Deeee said:

Megan is easily far more deranged and vindictive than I could ever dream of being. :dead:

in the first sytycd rankdown i got wally to eliminate all of my favorites because i was so mad at him cutting anya garnis around top 100. then i took a rankdown hiatus to get over it. i literally do not care about my own game at all.