The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Isaiah Firebrace

IsaiahFIX0803_gallery3.jpg

Look, a photo from the get-go so @*Chris can't call me out for it!

I recognize his name and it turns out he was the godawful final season of The X Factor Australia, dubbed The X Factor: The Next Generation. Thankfully it didn't involve children. They just added that subtitle because of the format? I don't know. I'm trying to figure out what the logic was in introducing the "underdogs" category, thereby expanding the cast by three, and then requiring a quadruple elimination in the first week. Clearly the people who came up with that schedule went to work for ABC! Anyway, Isaiah was alright, but I stopped paying attention to that season after Natalie Ong got robbed. In the grand scheme of X Factor Australia winners, Isaiah is no Samantha Jade (obviously), but at least he isn't a stain on the title like Altiyan, Reece and Dami were!

Nicholas Dorsett

Keke Palmer Lie Detector GIF by swerk

According to Wikipedia, he's from the second series of The X Factor UK and was on the same team as eventual winner and current zaddy Shayne Ward was. I don't remember him one bit, oops. He placed seventh, which means he outlasted Maria Lawson in both the series and in this rankdown. #BlameWally His song picks were On the Wings of Love, Let's Get It On, Let's Stay Together, I Want You Back, I Believe I Can Fly and If I Ever Fall in Love. Lord, I haven't seen a run of so many basic song selections since Jessica Sanchez on American Idol. Oh, well, he's out now!

Seann Miley Moore

2E43FB7200000578-3310193-No_hard_feeling

@*Chris, give me an advantage for turning out all these write-ups quickly so we can move this game along! Anywhore, Sean Miley Moore (hey that rhymed) is a contestant from the twelfth series of The X Factor UK and placed tenth. I remember liking him well enough, and considering how awful the cast was outside of, like, 4th Impact and Reggie 'n Bollie, I would've kept him around longer. Seann's two songs in the live shows were Life on Mars by David Bowie and California Dreamin' by The Beach Boys. He was the sing-off with Mason Noise, and did A Song for You. He was then eliminated via deadlock.

Seann Miley Moore

a74b5a17b9f1acd54fe6ea7c9c078b1f18a74e51

Well I was working on this and am not gonna let it go to waste.... so still posting this. 😘 Seann Miley Moore is a singer who competed on The X Factor UK Series 12 where he was apart of the Boys category and mentored by Nick Grimshaw. Seann was a very one of a kind unique contestant who wasn’t afraid to be his true self which was great to see. And oooo I see that he’s originally from Syndey Australia. Seann was a fantastic singer and a number of his performances with his vocal range really impressed me. His time was cut short on the show but he sang the following:

Week 1: “Life on Mars” by David Bowie

Week 2: “California Dreamin’” by The Mamas and the Papas

Week 2 Sing-Off: “A Song for You” by Leon Russell

Sadly Seann only lasted two weeks and was majorly robbed…. it was disgusting. 😐 And he somehow lost a Sing-off to Mason Noise which….. makes a lot of sense... not. :wacko: My favorite performance was his “Life on Mars” performance which was fantastic. And personally I’m not really much of a fan of “California Dreamin’” but I loved his version of that. Ugh he deserved much better on the show - but at least he fared much better in this rankdown. Watch his two live shows performances and see for yourself.

23 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Nicholas Dorsett

He placed seventh, which means he outlasted Maria Lawson in both the series and in this rankdown. #BlameWally

Lord, I haven't seen a run of so many basic song selections since Jessica Sanchez on American Idol. Oh, well, he's out now!

Blame yourself for making me choose between four acts I really like/love against each other. 

:rolleyes: 

22 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I've never seen someone so obsessed with BB Chez. 😘 I would just come out as a fan at this point.

Oooh you must have missed him admitting he was a fan. 😮 

20 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm not. I just notice you talk about her A LOT. You don't see my foaming at the mouth about Lee every chance I get do you? Take note.

Elliott just loves talking about his favorites every chance he gets. :wub: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

"makes a lot of season" :giggle:

I don't know what you're talking about. 😮 

CYCLE 13 - QUARTER FINAL

x-factor-final-five-.jpg?resize=800,450&ssl=1 

As we are a few cycles away from the final, I present to you the 13th cycle also known as the Quarter-Final!

For this cycle, we are getting inspired by different cycles showcased in the rankdown. 

Every mentors will be nominating 8 acts. And during each round, only 3 mentors will be cutting & saving.

The 2 remaining acts, after all the cuts have been made, will face-off against each other where the remaining mentors will vote to eliminate 1 act.

One a majority has been reached, the nominator will be responsible for the write-up of the act eliminated in the sing-off.

And now, I am sure you are all asking: 

Which round will I be cutting/saving on? That’s up to you to decide, as this will be done via sign-up. 

As a reminder, some restrictions are still in place - they are listed on the first page.

With that being said, you may sign-up on which round you would like to cut & save - remember there’s only 3 mentors that can save & cut per round;

@Elliott: Tom, Sola, Zoey

@JC: Tom, Nico

@NGM

@Solaris: Zoey, Nico

@Steven_

@~Tom~: Zoey, 

@1234567890: Sola, 

@*Wallace

@Zoey: Tom, Sola, Nico

Once everyone been assigned to 3 rounds, I will reveal the order of the cycle.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by *Chris