The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

20 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Three Wishez being saved? You are not welcome. 🙂 

India-Rose. :( Not the most consistent but One and Bittersweet Symphony were awesome. 

They were great though. (!) 

Agreed. I really liked those two performances a lot from her. Sad I couldn't find BS on Youtube.

Jess & Matt

21792160-7753763-image-a-47_1575435002779.jpg

I have no idea who Jess & Matt are. Are they a low rent version of Alex & Sierra? Let us find out. Jess & Matt are a pop music duo consisting of husband and wife Jess Dunbar and Matt Price. They started out as solo artists but became a duo in 2014. I guess they figured they were better together than apart. In 2015, they auditioned for the 7th season of The X Factor Australia. They made it all the way to the Grand Final. Their mentor was Guy Sebastian and they were in the Groups category. They couldn't do what Alex & Sierra did and win. They ultimately came in third behind Cyrus Villanueva and Louise Adams. Immediately after The X Factor, Jess & Matt signed with Sony Music Australia and released what would have been their winners single "Nothing Matters". It debuted and peaked at number 29. They released their debut self-titled album in December and it peaked at number 9. They have released two albums since being on the show and are still together unlike Alex & Sierra.

• Thanks 1

:dead: @ your Alex & Sierra mentions on Jess & Matt. 

But yeah you could easily compare them to each other. Although I actually prefer Jess & Matt's run. Both romantic couples competing as music duos. Although Jess & Matt were just a dating couple and got married sometime after their time on the show.