Cher Lloyd **

Diamond White **

Jess & Matt

Same Difference

Marcus Canty

Che Chesteman 

Edited by *Chris

Johnny Ruffo

Ok I am not sure if this is valid or not but hopefully it is. Johnny Ruffo was a contestant on the third season of X Factor Australia on the boys team. I most remembered him for his first audition where Mel B gave him an absolute no and said he couldn't sing. He made it to the lives over Josh Brookes which was controversial at the time and was also bad in live show 1. He improved as the weeks went on and got saved over Mitchell Callaway (rightfully) but he wasn't really finale worthy, let alone a worthy winner of the season so thankfully that didn't happen. Hopefully this is 100 words. 

Save: Reece

Three Wishez **

Ellona Santiago 

Omar Dean

Lloyd Daniels **

Nicholas Macdonald

Reece Mastin **

4th Impact

Johnny Ruffo **

Angel Tupai **

Joelle Dagjia

Scarlett Lee

Megan McKenna **

Rachel Adedeji

India-Rose Madderom **

Monica Michael **

Christina Parie

Cher Lloyd **

Diamond White **

Jess & Matt

Same Difference

Marcus Canty

Che Chesteman 

Edited by *Chris

4 minutes ago, JC said:

He edited it to nvm LOL whatever

The post where he has edited to NVM, he changed his cut to Lloyd and Three Wishez. Idk if he is willing to admit this or not, but I know that I saw it. This edit was after my save of Johnny, but you can decide since there is no evidence of this now unless Wally has some way to check the archives of edited posts lol.

2 minutes ago, JC said:

The post where he has edited to NVM, he changed his cut to Lloyd and Three Wishez. Idk if he is willing to admit this or not, but I know that I saw it. This edit was after my save of Johnny, but you can decide since there is no evidence of this now unless Wally has some way to check the archives of edited posts lol.

Idk who any of these people are and I have no rooting interest anyone. I don't wanna cause drama but I have been quietly lurking and I did see this if that means anything :ph34rwave:

• Thanks 1

Diamond White

Diamond White | The X Factor USA Wiki | Fandom

Diamond White was part of Team Britney mediocre group of unders.  She came back to the competition as a Wildcard after the judges determined that Britney was off her rocker and eliminated her.  So now Diamond is in the Top 13.  She sings overdone songs throughout the competition like Halo, I have Nothing, Time After Time, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Diamonds and It's a Man's World.  I guess the most original song she wound up doing was I Hope You dance when she was in the Top sing off in the quarter finals, and ultimately lost to Fifth Harmony.  I don't find her interest, and she was pretty pagent-botty over the season.

I have most recently seen Diamond on Empire.  Its good to see that shes getting work!

Save: Cher Lloyd