Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

Alien Covenant 

p12343481_v_v8_ac.jpg

This movie just irks me. I make it no secret I do not particularly like Prometheus. It's problems were not it is different than the other alien movies. I just did not like the execution. Because of that, they just drop everything from that movie. (including the amazing actress Noomi Rapace. Elizabeth Shaw deserved better! Main character dying off screen. What kind of crap is that?). Wait, I am sorry, they kept the thing played by Michael Fassbender. Then made sure there was a second one. Yay. (Alicia Vikander is the only person I acknowledge for being brilliant at playing a robot)

But I digress. Do you want Xenomorphs? Do you want a chest burster? Face hugger? All the greatest hits? You are in luck. Lots of alien goodness and violence. It makes a perfectly medicore movie. 

I guess people appreciate this movie because it killed of James Franco really quickly. 

11 hours ago, Elliott said:

I'm liking it so far. But knowing it was originally a Disney show developed for 16 year olds has kept my standards low.

11 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Same.

LOL it's probably because I am an adult now. So I gotta move on to shows where all the gays are in college. Because heaven FORBID I ever think about high school again.

9 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

LOL it's probably because I am an adult now. So I gotta move on to shows where all the gays are in college. Because heaven FORBID I ever think about high school again.

Honestly, as soon as they set up the douchey jock character, I just rolled my eyes because that's one high school cliché I could do without. :rofl:

The move to HULU happened after production had happened on a few episodes, so the creators said if there's a second season, it'll have some more mature themes. Which we all know means sex

THE SHAPE’S NOMINATIONS
Antichrist (2009 dir. By Lars von Trier)
Psycho II (1983 dir. by Richard Franklin)
Beneath (2013 dir. by Larry Fessenden)
The Crazies (1973 dir. by George A. Romero)
The Babysitter (2017 dir. by McG)
The Neon Demon (2016 dir. by Nicola Winding Refn)

@1234567890