Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

Damien: Omen II (1978 dir. by Don Taylor)

5d6f580f7a43b59b7c7e53537f898be0.jpg

They really couldn't call this Omen II: Damien? This is just annoying. Why did they name the movie this way? 

This movie came out in 1978 and is a horror mystery. 

The Mothman Prophecies (2002 dir. by Mark Pellington)

220px-Mothman_prophecies_poster.jpg

This came out in 2002 and is based off a book. It's a supernatural horror mystery film. Hmm. Perhaps I will check this out sometime. 

Survival of the Dead (2009 dir. by George A. Romero)

v1.bTsxMTIzNjUzNjtqOzE4NTM1OzEyMDA7MjAwN

Alright. Even know I am sunburned and tired, I will get through these write up and stop holding the game up! Let's get this done. 

This movie came out in 2009. It is the sixth movie in the Night of the Living Dead series. This was the last movie that Romero directed before he died in 2017. 
Unfortunately, this movie seemed fairly uninspired. It mostly get negative reviews. Sadly for Romero, people had #highstandards (which is always a trap), so they were not impressed with this sequel. It has a 30% approval rating with critics and a 19% approval rating for the audience score. Now that is unusual. A horror movie with a lower audience score than critic. 

Saving Hachet II for Danielle Harris

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

What’s left?

THE SHAPE'S NOMINATIONS

Village of the Damned (1995 dir. by John Carpenter)

Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988 dir. by Tony Randel)

Death Valley (1982 dir. by Dick Richards)

Underworld: Evolution (2006 dir. by Len Wiseman)

Slumber Party Massacre 2 (1987 dir. by Deborah Brock)

Return of the Living Dead 3 (1993 dir. by Brian Yuzna)

@Zoey

tumblr_pdfulfnKmB1qgr7z6o1_400.gifv
Underworld: Evolution (2006 dir. by Len Wiseman)

I should save this film based solely on how divine Kate Beckinsale is but I won’t. It gives me something to write a hundred words about them.

Underworld: Evolution is the second film in the Underworld franchise. It’s funny because there’s an underwear factory in one of the British soaps named Underworld. Makes me giggle a little bit. Anyway, Kate Beckinsale is amazing and I love her character in the Underworld film. I love a strong female lead and I think that’s something that’s hugely underrepresented in films in general. Hence why I love Resident Evil so much. ❤️ I don’t think this is the best film but I do enjoy it.