Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

Alex95

Betty using every blindside in the game as an excuse to randomly drag Kevin :wub: I live for her petty ass :dead:.

I'm ready to call Kyle's HOH the worst in Big Brother history. All that needs to happen is he goes home next week (which is a damn good chance) and it's done. Like holy shit how can you be this terrible???

I'm not worried about Josh. I'm confident he has Summer, Tynesha, Betty, and Jess. I'd also be shocked if at least two of Hermon, Moose, Haleena, and Kevin didn't vote his way. This vote is damn near locked up. I just hope Kyle, Marty, Gino, and JL are blindsided.

Gino is leaning towards a mix of Marty, Jess, and Tynesha for noms. Currently looking like Marty & Tynesha. Gino's just really pissed at Marty for turning on them. There's a lot of time to mend fences with Marty so this seems like a terrible move, but idrc.

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

If Marty leaves , this week, I am

glad it’s for not always aligning with Kyle and Gino :haha: 

I'd LOVE for that to happen, but it seems like he's so pissed with Gino about the nomination process and said that he'd target the blandmance and Kyle next week. So I won't be mad to see him hopefully help end those three next week. :giggle:

Plus for some weird reason, Josh and Summer still trusts him? lol.

Jess for veto! I think Marty winning the fan vote has them wanting to work with him to get on Canada's good side. I say f*ck that, get him outta there.

Summer, Tynesha, and Haleena are playing in veto with them so I wouldn't be surprised to see a nominee win again.

Edited by Alex95

It's seeming like Betty's gonna go up as a pawn against Jess. Gino seemed to be thinking about taking a shot at Tynesha, but he doesn't think he has the numbers (which he's probably right about). Jess has been on life support since day one so I'm glad they made it this far I suppose.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Lol jk Kyle might actually be going up :dead:. Gino's trying to get in good with the rest of the house, we win!

Yay! Who did this? lol. That went 360° quickly. :giggle:That's great tho. Then, JL (or Marty) next week, and I'm good!

22 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Yay! Who did this? lol. That went 360° quickly. :giggle:That's great tho. Then, JL (or Marty) next week, and I'm good!

Kyle did it with his horrific HOH lol. I guess pretty much everyone has been hinting to Gino he could have an easy week if he just takes Kyle out. Betty & Summer definitely laid  a lot of ground work by continually mentioning Kyle's name as a house target. And Marty won't stop talking about how much he hates Kyle which helps. And then Haleena mentioned an alliance between her, Gino, JL, Marty, and Josh to Gino which seems to be sticking with Gino. He's now even telling JL about backdooring Kyle so this really looks like it could be happening :wub:

• Thanks 1

Gino broke the news to Kyle that he's going up. He handled it...well. He's probably fuming a bit on the inside, but he's telling Gino he understands. Can you imagine having an HOH so bad you take out an ally and then your closest ally backdoors you the following week. I'm ready to call Kyle's HOH the worst in Big Brother history now.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Gino broke the news to Kyle that he's going up. He handled it...well. He's probably fuming a bit on the inside, but he's telling Gino he understands. Can you imagine having an HOH so bad you take out an ally and then your closest ally backdoors you the following week. I'm ready to call Kyle's HOH the worst in Big Brother history now.

Christine and Nicole shades

On 3/21/2022 at 7:23 AM, Alex95 said:

Oooh goodness, it absolutely is. :dead: I can't recall an HoH ever firing back so harshly on someone like this with Kyle (at least in quite a long time).